Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#212650 - 01/03/07 02:06 AM Men are Slaves
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

You read right.

Now, before you jump to conclusions, I can justify this perfectly. Males, not just human, are biological slaves to females.

Why?

Any nincompoop can see that the important business of biology is carried out by females. Namely, females do 99.99% of the work involved in reproduction. Males donate genetic material, and that's it. This isn't even something that just has to be done by males either, there would be no reason why a species couldn't evolve to that all members are female and exchange genetic material and both impregnate. Some species of lower organisms are in fact hermaphroditic.

So why do males exist?

Take a look at human males. Bigger, muscular, faster, more aggressive, dumber. Also, much shorter lifespan. Shorter lifespan due both to the negative effects of testosterone, the wonderful hormone that causes all of the above "advantages," and shorter because we tend to get killed a lot. Mostly in ways involving the above named "advantages."

All of this suggests one thing: males are made to be disposable. In fact, males are made for one thing only, and that is to do the things females don't do. They don't do it, because it's either hard, or it's dangerous, or it's stupid. Or all of the above. So males were evolved to ensure that the one truly valuable gender, females, didn't have to expend lives needlessly doing hard, dangerous, stupid things when a disposable drone gender could do it perfectly well.

Facts are facts. Males are a worker gender, a biological slave to the default gender of females.

Also, all organisms are initially female, until genetic activation causes the female embryo to become male. Proof of my thesis.

I'm dead serious, and I'm dead right.

Have fun swatting roaches and opening jars, boys. It's what you were born to do.

#212651 - 01/03/07 02:13 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Threx Offline

Loc: Ontario
So we are leaving BDSM completely out of this thesis? I declare shenanigans!

But other then that, seems sound, no arguements here Other then I be scared shitless of bees and make my woman kill them for me

#212652 - 01/03/07 02:31 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
In many species of birds the females have evolved camouflage coloring to hide their young. The brightly colored males get to attract the attention.

"Have fun swatting roaches and opening jars, boys. It's what you were born to do."

I've also noticed that if I get tired of it, there's always another one in line who's eager.

#212653 - 01/03/07 02:39 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
It's going to be interesting seeing the flow of replies that this post attracts.

Facts are facts. Men are big dumb expendable animals.

#212654 - 01/03/07 02:51 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Quote:

Well, your male, so your at least dead.

But seriously, good post.

#212655 - 01/03/07 02:53 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Mr_47]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Alberta, Canada
"All of this suggests one thing: males are made to be disposable."

Made by whom?

#212656 - 01/03/07 02:57 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Quote:

Quote:

Well, your male, so your at least dead.

But seriously, good post.

No it isn't, it smacks of determinism. There is no purpose to human existence except to procreate. Other than that we must determine our own purpose.

#212657 - 01/03/07 03:02 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Nidhogg]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

There is no purpose to human existence except to procreate.

Well, to throw the ball back in your court, who gave us that purpose?

#212658 - 01/03/07 03:16 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Mr_47]
BlueHeeler Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Quote:

It's going to be interesting seeing the flow of replies that this post attracts.

Facts are facts. Men are big dumb expendable animals.

Hence why we go to war and millions of us males are slaughtered. Even though women are far more aggressive fighters. Look at two males fight, there are unstated rules. Two males will punch each other and wrestle, maybe kick. Women will eye gouge, bite, scratch, do whatever it takes to win. Its sometimes frightening to watch.

I don't beleive that either sex is superior or inferior, simply different. We each need each other to survive.

#212659 - 01/03/07 03:21 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: BlueHeeler]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

Women will eye gouge, bite, scratch, do whatever it takes to win. Its sometimes frightening to watch.

You'd better believe if my life depended on it, I would eye gouge, bite, scratch, do whatever it takes to win.

Quote:

We each need each other to survive.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Just as Leviathan stated, there are organisms that survive in hermaphroditic environments. Males are expendable. I don't really think females need males to survive. However, we need them to keep us from killing ourselves, or losing our socks.

#212660 - 01/03/07 03:30 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Nidhogg]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Made by nature.

And by the way, if you're so knee-jerk reactionist as not to see the obvious meaning of this post in context, and take personal offense to it, then good. You're a slave of a different kind.

#212661 - 01/03/07 03:31 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Nidhogg]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
Me.

#212662 - 01/03/07 03:45 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Mr_47]
BlueHeeler Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Quote:

Quote:

Women will eye gouge, bite, scratch, do whatever it takes to win. Its sometimes frightening to watch.

You'd better believe if my life depended on it, I would eye gouge, bite, scratch, do whatever it takes to win.

No doubt about it that any one of us would. I have seen many many fights and women reach that point a lot quicker than men.

Quote:

Quote:

We each need each other to survive.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Just as Leviathan stated, there are organisms that survive in hermaphroditic environments. Males are expendable. I don't really think females need males to survive. However, we need them to keep us from killing ourselves, or losing our socks.

Although there are many organisms that are hermaphroditic we are not one of them. Therefore we are needed. Even if its purely as breeding stock.

I have no doubt we are slaves.

#212663 - 01/03/07 03:45 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
pinkbutterfly Offline

It seems as though you have not provided any proof for your thesis.

The first point as to 99.99% of the work is done by females, has nothing to do with the slave conclusion. It doesn’t matter if a gender does nearly all or nearly none of the reproductive work, if your conclusion is “genetic slavery.” A supported conclusion may be that man does less work to contribute to the reproductive process, but to make a baby you still need both sexes. And even if you brought the assertion to its full potential and said that woman did 100% of the work, and humans were a race of hermaphrodites, it still wouldn’t make him a slave, he would just die out. And the new hermaphrodites, whom you still couldn’t call women, would be the next best human. This human would be exactly that, a human, not a man or a woman. So, the amount of work that a gender contributes to reproduction has nothing to do with slavery.

Ok, time for the very clever testosterone assertion. Ok, men have testosterone, but this has nothing to do with slavery. Even if all of your generalizations are true, bigger, more muscular, faster, more aggressive, dumber, this still has nothing to do with slavery. Oh, right, it’s because males are the “disposable gender.” Even if this assertion were to be true it doesn’t create a slave gender. Lets assume that this is 100% males are made, by something, maybe genetics or evolution to be a disposable gender. This being based off of the fact that a male life expectancy is a couple of years less than that of a female, which obviously leads to the label of “disposable” This doesn’t make for a slave race. This makes the most ideal way for the human species to survive. Whether or not the two genders contribute equally towards the goal of survival they still depend on each other for the continuation of the species. The fact that one gender may live longer than another, or are labeled as disposable, it does not make a slave gender to any extent of the imagination. So until humans as a species evolve to the point of a single gender, which would be neither male or female, the two genders are in this together, and slavery has nothing to do with it.

Then there is the wonderfully insightful fact that the embryo is initially female until genetics turn it male. That is a cute bit of information but what does it have to do with your conclusion? Embryos start off as female, so what? All males were females in the womb that just shows that we have many similarities as a human race; we are of the same species. But how do you get slavery out of that? Again we are just looking at the small parts that make up the human animal, and the mechanisms that help it to maintain its survival. We are not looking at conclusive evidence of a “master gender.”

I really don’t have any problem accepting your thesis. But with so many grand assertions, it would be nice to see some evidence that backs it up. “I'm dead serious, and I'm dead right.” What is that supposed to mean? You seem to be right about nothing, and exceptionally misguided in your attempt to champion a particular gender over another. You don’t do the female gender any favors.

#212664 - 01/03/07 03:51 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Made by nature.

Aww, I was hoping for a long rediculous Socratic dialog.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12010 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405199 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements