Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#212665 - 01/03/07 03:54 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: pinkbutterfly]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Another man proves why women are probably smarter.

Also, anyone who thinks I'm a man hater is seriously out of his (or her!) mind.

You completely and totally miss the point.

Males: -2 (two stupid male reactionist posts so far)
Females: 0 (common sense not to say such idiotic things)

EDIT: Before I forget, post your introduction. The fact that you somehow missed that, and responded to the moderator in doing so, is even more proof that males ain't that bright.

Edited by LeviathanXIII (01/03/07 03:55 AM)

#212666 - 01/03/07 03:56 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Made by females?

#212667 - 01/03/07 04:33 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
Oh please. I open the jars, catch the spiders and operate all the power tools.

All my boyfriend does for me is cook, do my dishes, give me foot rubs, back rubs, sex whenever I want it, my laundry, buys me whatever I want, makes my bed, puts out my garbage, drives me everywhere, buys me food whenever we go out, vacuums my carpet, and refuses to let me do anything in return.

You are so wrong on this, men are not slaves at all. They're all lazy, selfish pigs.

#212668 - 01/03/07 04:38 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: BlueHeeler]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

I have seen many many fights and women reach that point a lot quicker than men.

That's purely circumstantial. It would totally depend on the scenario.

Quote:

Although there are many organisms that are hermaphroditic we are not one of them. Therefore we are needed. Even if its purely as breeding stock.

I could see the human race eventually evolving to a hermaphroditic level. Hell, we already have hermaphrodites, what's a few million more?

#212669 - 01/03/07 04:39 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Yeah, made by females.

#212670 - 01/03/07 04:53 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
dark_matter Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
We also need you to lift heavy things and to carry out mechanical repairs on our cars And for this I thank you.

#212671 - 01/03/07 04:56 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: tovasshi]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Males: -2
Females: 1 (actually have a fucking sense of humor!)

Gentlemen, the scores are not looking so good.

#212672 - 01/03/07 04:59 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Well, shit. I would have been completely satisfied with a 0 to 1 score.

Way to go guys.

#212673 - 01/03/07 05:34 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Keeping scores are you? I hope I don't dissapoint then.

I just finished reading your "Naked Ape" suggestion. Interesting book. Who knew I liked my men with beards because it reminds me of his genitals? But I digress...

I understand the point of your post and, biologically speaking, I assume you are correct. However, I would just to like to underline that I like men. I like the shoulders and necks, large hands and deep voices. I like to dine, dance, spoon, converse, laugh, and fuck with men.

He may be a slave biologically. But as long as he's not a slave mentally, I, for one, want him to stick around.

#212674 - 01/03/07 06:08 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Willow_NightEyes Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Quote:

females do 99.99% of the work involved in reproduction.

Not if you're a seahorse. The males are the ones who carry the eggs to term.
Darkest Dreams, - Willow NightEyes --------------------------------------- ~I don't talk with close-minded people; they tend to harbour brain fungus~ ---------------------------------------- Profesor: Nothing's impossible if you believe it; that's what being a scientist is all about! Kid: Nooo, that's what being a magical elf's all about.

#212675 - 01/03/07 06:12 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
ElJago Offline

Loc: Northumberland, England
Hmmmm.....interesting theory certainly.

It makes you wonder however how the vast majority of inventions were invented by big dumb stoopid men though.

Also it begs the question why so many male "slaves" are in positions of authority (not that I agree with that but it is a fact).

Agreed the male contribution to the reproductive process maybe tiny but its completely essential, a woman being like a giant biological reproductive padlock, but without a key ?!

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll, Through the looking glass.

#212676 - 01/03/07 06:59 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: ElJago]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
I must say that Warlock Leviathans post was refresshing after reading another post earlier yesterday morning/afternoon that totally degraded the Female species.

Myself?

I don't just 'like' men. I ADORE men.

Could I live without a man in My life? Of course I could.

Would I want to?

NO!

Warlock Leviathan has many valid points.

After all, they do not call it Father Earth, or Father nature.

I have noted from early on in my childhood and now into adulthood that most of My acquaintances have been that of the male persuasion.

It appears that My right hand man must be a MAN.

Why?

I can protect Myself. I have guns.
I however, like the feeling of being protected by a strong, verile, agile man. (Makes Me all tingly inside).

I don't believe that men are here to simply open jars or to stomp out cockroaches (all though I am happy that you men folk do that for Me as I do despise cockroaches).

I actually have much praise for the male species.

I would be a flat out liar if I did not readily admit that many of the beautiful things I have were given to Me by men.

I am greatful for these things and to the men who have bestowed Me with such niceties.

However one may feel on this topic matter, I would like to point out that it appears that it is still, 'A Man's World', but without the woman? The man is lost in bitterness.

In the words of the late great, Godfather of Soul:

IT'S A MAN'S WORLD

This is a man's world, this is a man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
You see, man made the cars to take us over the road
Man made the trains to carry heavy loads
Man made electric light to take us out of the dark
Man made the boat for the water, like Noah made the ark

This is a man's, a man's, a man's world
Man thinks about a little baby girls and a baby boys
Man makes then happy 'cause man makes them toys
And after man has made everything, everything he can
You know that man makes money to buy from other man

This is a man's world
He's lost in the wilderness
He's lost in bitterness.

Leaving out sexual preference (toss that to the wind right now) I feel that both genders have much to offer each other as far as the balance factor is concerned.

Each sex I feel, has certain strengths and when you bring the two together, much can be accomplished.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#212677 - 01/03/07 07:57 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: ElJago]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

It makes you wonder however how the vast majority of inventions were invented by big dumb stoopid men though.

Also it begs the question why so many male "slaves" are in positions of authority (not that I agree with that but it is a fact).

The answer to those questions lies in what Warlock Leviathan has already said. Women do 99.99% of the reproductive work. It's darn hard to have and raise children while inventing and pushing your way to the top positions. Try it somtime.

If you go back and look at it from a survival stand point, while genetically males' contributions to reproduction is quick and easy, the survival of the species depended (and to a certain point still does) on the male protecting and feeding the female and the young.

It worked well for many years until recently when a few idiotic women decided that they wanted to do it all. Personally, I think since females do most the reproductive work it is only fair that the males feed and protect their females and young.

On another note, men are just fun to have around. I personally don't want you to go anywhere.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#212678 - 01/03/07 09:06 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: dragondancer]
BlueHeeler Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Quote:

On another note, men are just fun to have around. I personally don't want you to go anywhere.

And sometimes being a good slave can be a great deal of fun.

#212679 - 01/03/07 09:26 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Catalyst Offline
Banned

Loc: Atwater, Ohio
Men are not slaves, no more than women are. We are also not there solely for reproduction, although it would be nice if that was the only thing we had to do. There are many roles in society that women are plain and simply not capable of filling, or at least not enough out there that are ABLE to. There are many reasons why there is still such a large number of jobs that are male dominated. Sure we are fairly handy to have around for sex, "bitch work" and "honey-do" lists, but the purpose does not end there. I ask you, Warlock, have you any proof or material to back up your claims, or is this article purely opinion based?

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406356 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements