Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#212680 - 01/03/07 09:39 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Catalyst]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Add another to the "didn't get it list."

There are many roles in society that women are plain and simply not capable of filling, or at least not enough out there that are ABLE to. There are many reasons why there is still such a large number of jobs that are male dominated.

Doesn't that prove my point? What, all the sudden work is life? Work is slavery, my testicled friend, and you are the slave assigned to do it for the women. All those roles women aren't able to fill? You're bred to fill them, as a ocnvenient slave.

I ask you, Warlock, have you any proof or material to back up your claims, or is this article purely opinion based?

This article is purely, 100% biological fact, as anyone with a background in biology can tell you.

The fact that so many men foolishly assume that biological roles are identical to social or individual roles only proves that men really are a thick as I joke about them being. Amusingly, the women not only agree but understand why I said this in the first place.

Started as a joke based on real biological fact, and ended up being a hilarious proof of itself by the males replying. Way to go, team!

#212682 - 01/03/07 09:49 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Torquemada Offline

Loc: Spain&UK
Well, females are the real power. They can be much nastier and cruel than men if they want so. Fortunately, nature gave us more physical strength. Otherwise, we would not be needed.

I was giggling for a long time when I read the posts about the attitude and behaviour of women in fights. They eye gauge, scratch, bite, etc……..

OK, let’s put a little exercise:

Scenario 1.

We have the blue team, comprised of 20000 females armed with axes. And just opposite them, we have the green team, comprised of 20000 females armed with axes too. Well, then the referee blows the whistle, and they charge against each other and start the battle. I am sure of the following things:

1. They would not stop killing each other till one of the factions is totally exterminated. No prisoners, no mercy, no treaty of peace.
2. If the referee blows the whistle trying to stop the killing, he would be slaughtered without hesitation by the closest group.
3. The fight would be to death, with no rules. There would be no elegance at all. Only a massacre.
4. When they finish fighting, and only one of the teams is victorious, they would start fighting again among themselves. No mercy again.
5. No one would get medals.
6. No one would be appointed hero.
7. It would be almost impossible for the surviving team to have a leader, as anyone aspiring to that position would be devoured by the others.
8. There would be no sense of comradeship or fair play, only mutual mistrust and unfair competition.
9. The wounded would be finished off quickly.

Scenario 2.

We have the white team, comprised of 1000 males with axes. Just opposite them, we have 20000 females with axes too.

1. The women do not wait for the referee to blow the whistle. They start to slaughter men without previous warning.
2. Some of the men try to play the gentleman, and get killed in the meantime.
3. Some men offer them politely the chance to survive. They are quickly stabbed in the back, when their guard is low.
4. The referee blows the whistle to stop the battle. Men stop at once. Women pretend to be deaf and keep killing men.
5. Men get really angry, and start slaughtering women at a fairly good speed.
6. Women notice that they are going to be defeated, so they start crying, throw the axes, and beg for their lives in an abject and servile way, showing pictures of their children, and doing emotional blackmail to the full.
7. Men get emotional, and stop fighting, mainly for two reasons. They feel pity, and they want to fuck the survivors.
8. Women are happy, because half of the women have been murdered, so, they are fewer competitors now.
9. They start calculating who are the fittest soldiers of the male army to protect them in this new situation.
10. The men would carry the women to the hospital, and would feed the wounded.
11. Marriages would start.

I love women.

Best,

Torquemada

#212683 - 01/03/07 10:09 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: dark_matter]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

We also need you to lift heavy things and to carry out mechanical repairs on our cars And for this I thank you.

Ahh, but we can take care of mechanical issues as well. (See attachement)

The lifting of heavy things however, I do so appreciate.

Heavy Flight bags are horrible! Car repairs? I am sufficent at such.

Just trying to keep a sense of levity here.

I do understand exactly what Leviathan was trying to convey.

He was not down grading the male species. He was not really uplifting the female species either.

Some missed the point.

For those who did not, I hope you enjoyed this thread as much as I did.

Attachments
395646-Picture_1367.jpg (58 downloads)

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#212684 - 01/03/07 10:09 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
IRI Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Canada
Quote:

Facts are facts. Males are a worker gender, a biological slave to the default gender of females.

I have been a slave for years but being the hedonist that I am, the benefits far outweigh the bonds of slavery.

Seriously though, I agree with you on this. Although I never really worked it through to this level, I just accepted the fact early on that the female wields greater power (lesser magic wise) than most would realize or testosterone egos would want to admit.

Just as an aside, I want to mention that I always enjoy reading your posts because you take a no BS stance and tell it like it is. I tip my horns to you Sir!

IRI

"Where do people in Hell tell each other to go?"

"If we are all gods children, why is Christ so special?"

#212685 - 01/03/07 10:20 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Bingo.

Just read the Lucifer Principle by Howard Bloom.

Thank you for opening jars and carrying my luggage and going out to get the car that's parked 2 blocks away in the snow and the freezing rain, though. I appreciate it!

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#212686 - 01/03/07 11:01 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
DataLore Offline

Loc: Holodeck 3
To say that males are biological slaves to females would be incorrect.

Both are equally biologically dependant on each other.

The female role is mainly reproduction, the male role is mainly getting the species higher on the food chain.

#212687 - 01/03/07 11:22 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
Where are all the women with cutesy, politically correct defenses of men and dismissals of this theory, I wonder?

#212688 - 01/03/07 11:33 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Happy Birthday tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
Quote:

Where are all the women with cutesy, politically correct defenses of men and dismissals of this theory, I wonder?

I dont know about Politically Correct defenses, but I find this whole thread hilarious and with all this testoterone flying about I hope you men dont all kill each other, as we women still have needs that need to be fullfilled that another woman or vibrator cannot replace

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#212689 - 01/03/07 11:35 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Catalyst Offline
Banned

Loc: Atwater, Ohio
You can go right ahead and file me under whatever category you like, sir, but it could be as simple as I dont share the same opiniopn on this matter as you. Now, for those of us with no background in biology, would you like to share some of this information with me?

#212690 - 01/03/07 11:43 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: tekku]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
Quote:

we women still have needs that need to be fullfilled that another woman or vibrator cannot replace

Sure, use us like dogs and not allow us to reap the fruits of our labor!
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#212691 - 01/03/07 11:53 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Danny Mc.]
Happy Birthday tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
Quote:

Quote:

we women still have needs that need to be fullfilled that another woman or vibrator cannot replace

Sure, use us like dogs and not allow us to reap the fruits of our labor!

Well, if you insist, we women are happy to comply!!

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#212692 - 01/03/07 12:03 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

I don't do cutesy very well, but I am adept at politically correct sultry if it gets me what I want;

"Of course you're superior baby. You're big and strong and just love you. Now forget that silly little Warlock and come show me just how big and strong you are...but can you take out the garbage first? Thanks."

#212693 - 01/03/07 12:12 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Carkosa Offline

This post is true on SO many levels. It made me ponder on other things such as BDSM and providing for a family. First, sex: It's extremely evident that females dominate men sexually. That is why male subs outnumber female subs in the BDSM business. A female sub still has the upper hand more than a male sub.

Male as provider:

Yes, they are biologically made to provide for us. I totally agree on that on all levels. However, there are a lot of lazy men out there. The number of deadbeat dads WAY outnumber mothers who abandon their young. I see more women giving up their seats on a bus or train for other pregnant women than men do these days! It's disgusting. When I was young, I had to raise my son alone during his entire infancy. I would have to take him everywhere with me. I would have to push a huge carriage with tons of stuff like diapers, blankets, toys and bottles of milk. Most of the time I had to carry that carriage up flights of stairs by myself and when people offered to help it was mostly women! I guess that also proves your theory of men being dumber! I don't know if other women have witnessed this behavior, it could also be a New York thing. Because this place is so populated and busy, it's almost as if everyone becomes invisible.

Edited by Carkosa (01/03/07 12:15 PM)

#212694 - 01/03/07 12:43 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: tekku]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
Ohh... I like this reply best!

#212695 - 01/03/07 01:01 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: TrojZyr]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
Quote:

Bingo.

Just read the Lucifer Principle by Howard Bloom.

Thank you for opening jars and carrying my luggage and going out to get the car that's parked 2 blocks away in the snow and the freezing rain, though. I appreciate it!

That book should be required reading for highschool seniors.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406074 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements