Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
Classic, girls.

Turn it around.

"A woman is just a vagina whose delusions of superiority need to be humored."

Is that an acceptable sentiment?

Question:

Don't you think it's possible that many of the men who are defending women's equality and happily conceding that women control them are doing exactly that?

"Sure, honey. You sure do have me by the balls. I bow before your superior intellect. Can I please put it in your butt now? Thanks."

#212697 - 01/03/07 02:03 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Mile_Highlander Offline

I am slave only to my Xbox 360!!!

(I'm totally kindding, of course!)

HAIL WOMEN!!!

#212698 - 01/03/07 02:04 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

Question:

Don't you think it's possible that many of the men who are defending women's equality and happily conceding that women control them are doing exactly that?

"Sure, honey. You sure do have me by the balls. I bow before your superior intellect. Can I please put it in your butt now? Thanks."

You crack me up, Rev Malebranche.

Edited by xDravenx (01/03/07 02:06 PM)

#212699 - 01/03/07 02:07 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
A good chunk, but not all men, put themselves in the position of slave. Younger men tend to be more susceptible to this than older men.

It is more than they are "enslaved" by their own dick than by women or whomever.

There are men out there who would do anything for a piece of ass. They're sexual appetite sometimes appears on the desperate side. They do all the things she wants to keep her happy, because a happy woman means more sex. Again, not all men, but a good chunk of them.

Edited by tovasshi (01/03/07 02:27 PM)

#212700 - 01/03/07 02:22 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Groundhog Offline

It's not like real slavery though, it's just relationships. Thanks to being civilized and laws etc., men have choices. I know some men who choose to live like slaves but I'm pretty sure if they found it at odds with their nature, they would walk away. Men just need to be able to nurture a female and that makes them feel enslaved.

Edited by Groundhog (01/03/07 02:31 PM)

#212702 - 01/03/07 02:56 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
RobertK Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Dallas, TX
And of course there is the large number of "men" who are the product of male pussification who really are just slaves.

#212703 - 01/03/07 03:02 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Redhead Offline

Loc: Europe
Quote:

You are wrong.

It's mosty pussy they're after.

#212704 - 01/03/07 03:10 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Quote:

Made by nature.

And by the way, if you're so knee-jerk reactionist as not to see the obvious meaning of this post in context, and take personal offense to it, then good. You're a slave of a different kind.

Hardly knee jerk, there is no intelligent design to nature thats all. Thus there is no actual purpose inherent in the existence of gender aside from perpetuation. You are suggesting that there is.
Socially is another story. I've never been pussywhipped in my life. As far as BSDM goes, it would seem to me (as an outsider to that scene 'cause I've never done that before) that subs are really in charge, they tell the dom what they want and how they want it no? The power exchange strikes me as illusory. But its all just good clean dirty fun.

#212705 - 01/03/07 03:14 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Redhead]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
No.

It's the arsehole

#212706 - 01/03/07 03:19 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Carkosa]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

This post is true on SO many levels. It made me ponder on other things such as BDSM and providing for a family. First, sex: It's extremely evident that females dominate men sexually. That is why male subs outnumber female subs in the BDSM business. A female sub still has the upper hand more than a male sub.

I think there is a bit more to it than just biology. One has to look at the whole demographic. Although I do agree that there is a disproportionately larger group of men that harbor submissive sexual natures.

Which begs the question about the common female fetish of being "taken" and dominated by a man.

Women having the upper hand on the sexual give and take, why does this particular fetish manifest itself? Marriage is the BIGGEST female fetish and it centers around being "chosen" and "taken" by a man. For all the BDSM toy catalogs that are out there, the marriage, engagement, and reception business are HUGE in comparison to those that play at kink.

Dominant females, or at least women that role-play at dominance are in the minority, in "vanilla" terms. But they are a majority in terms of dominant sexual personalities present on the level of the BDSM scene, I know more Dommes than I do Doms.

Quote:

Male as provider:

Yes, they are biologically made to provide for us. I totally agree on that on all levels. However, there are a lot of lazy men out there. The number of deadbeat dads WAY outnumber mothers who abandon their young. I see more women giving up their seats on a bus or train for other pregnant women than men do these days! It's disgusting. When I was young, I had to raise my son alone during his entire infancy. I would have to take him everywhere with me. I would have to push a huge carriage with tons of stuff like diapers, blankets, toys and bottles of milk. Most of the time I had to carry that carriage up flights of stairs by myself and when people offered to help it was mostly women! I guess that also proves your theory of men being dumber! I don't know if other women have witnessed this behavior, it could also be a New York thing. Because this place is so populated and busy, it's almost as if everyone becomes invisible.

I would argue that it's not because men are "dumber", but that it is a social by-product of feminism.

Women are supposed to be strong and independant these days. Chivalry is all but dead, to hold a door, to help with groceries, to do any of those things that was once considered the duty of a gentleman is now "patronising". Generations of men being spit on for being kind and fulfilling thier "slave" role has given us double-income families, social retards, and my favorite peeve "the metrosexual.".

Generations of men are born and raised making excuses for their masculinity.

We're supposed to "get in touch" with our feminine side, cut off our nuts, grow bitch-tits, learn to sew and decorate.

Fucking pussies.

I'm sorry, but women are supposed to cook and sew and do the dishes and nuture the kids for those first few years.

Men are supposed to be the breadwinners. "Slaves" if you must. We're the soldiers, the fighters, the workers. We're supposed to teach our sons to fight, to work, to kill, to be strong. That is how the male sex is personified, strength.

That is our role and there is nothing to be ashamed about that.

To all the males in here that are defending the current bitchified status-quo of politicised feminine bullshittery need to screw your nuts on and go knock some shit over with your dick.

You're expendable. Get over it.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#212707 - 01/03/07 03:33 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Felstorm]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Quote:

Quote:

This post is true on SO many levels. It made me ponder on other things such as BDSM and providing for a family. First, sex: It's extremely evident that females dominate men sexually. That is why male subs outnumber female subs in the BDSM business. A female sub still has the upper hand more than a male sub.

I think there is a bit more to it than just biology. One has to look at the whole demographic. Although I do agree that there is a disproportionately larger group of men that harbor submissive sexual natures.

Which begs the question about the common female fetish of being "taken" and dominated by a man.

Women having the upper hand on the sexual give and take, why does this particular fetish manifest itself? Marriage is the BIGGEST female fetish and it centers around being "chosen" and "taken" by a man. For all the BDSM toy catalogs that are out there, the marriage, engagement, and reception business are HUGE in comparison to those that play at kink.

Dominant females, or at least women that role-play at dominance are in the minority, in "vanilla" terms. But they are a majority in terms of dominant sexual personalities present on the level of the BDSM scene, I know more Dommes than I do Doms.

Quote:

Male as provider:

Yes, they are biologically made to provide for us. I totally agree on that on all levels. However, there are a lot of lazy men out there. The number of deadbeat dads WAY outnumber mothers who abandon their young. I see more women giving up their seats on a bus or train for other pregnant women than men do these days! It's disgusting. When I was young, I had to raise my son alone during his entire infancy. I would have to take him everywhere with me. I would have to push a huge carriage with tons of stuff like diapers, blankets, toys and bottles of milk. Most of the time I had to carry that carriage up flights of stairs by myself and when people offered to help it was mostly women! I guess that also proves your theory of men being dumber! I don't know if other women have witnessed this behavior, it could also be a New York thing. Because this place is so populated and busy, it's almost as if everyone becomes invisible.

I would argue that it's not because men are "dumber", but that it is a social by-product of feminism.

Women are supposed to be strong and independant these days. Chivalry is all but dead, to hold a door, to help with groceries, to do any of those things that was once considered the duty of a gentleman is now "patronising". Generations of men being spit on for being kind and fulfilling thier "slave" role has given us double-income families, social retards, and my favorite peeve "the metrosexual.".

Generations of men are born and raised making excuses for their masculinity.

We're supposed to "get in touch" with our feminine side, cut off our nuts, grow bitch-tits, learn to sew and decorate.

Fucking pussies.

I'm sorry, but women are supposed to cook and sew and do the dishes and nuture the kids for those first few years.

Men are supposed to be the breadwinners. "Slaves" if you must. We're the soldiers, the fighters, the workers. We're supposed to teach our sons to fight, to work, to kill, to be strong. That is how the male sex is personified, strength.

That is our role and there is nothing to be ashamed about that.

To all the males in here that are defending the current bitchified status-quo of politicised feminine bullshittery need to screw your nuts on and go knock some shit over with your dick.

You're expendable. Get over it.

This is a very good point. Most women have rape fantasies, its like the 2nd or 3rd most common sex fantasy amongst women. My ex told me that when she was while she was doing my dishes.

#212708 - 01/03/07 03:48 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: $lesk]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
So I hear, so I hear. Apparently it's like the Holy Grail.

#212709 - 01/03/07 03:51 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Interesting theory…

But in many species (including us primates) ONE male controls and dominates a larger group of females. Is the Alpha Male just a slave with MANY masters?

#212710 - 01/03/07 04:04 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Groundhog]
BlueHeeler Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
This is very true. I often compromise due to my girlfriends requests, but I know I am doing it and choose to do so. If she (or anyone) pushes things too far I refuse. A slave has no option of refusal.

I refuse to be a slave to anyone. I'm sure most strong males are the same.

#212711 - 01/03/07 04:05 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
Well in that case, I am king of Jerusalem.
I find it every time.

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44036 Topics
406363 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements