Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#212650 - 01/03/07 02:06 AM Men are Slaves
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

You read right.

Now, before you jump to conclusions, I can justify this perfectly. Males, not just human, are biological slaves to females.

Why?

Any nincompoop can see that the important business of biology is carried out by females. Namely, females do 99.99% of the work involved in reproduction. Males donate genetic material, and that's it. This isn't even something that just has to be done by males either, there would be no reason why a species couldn't evolve to that all members are female and exchange genetic material and both impregnate. Some species of lower organisms are in fact hermaphroditic.

So why do males exist?

Take a look at human males. Bigger, muscular, faster, more aggressive, dumber. Also, much shorter lifespan. Shorter lifespan due both to the negative effects of testosterone, the wonderful hormone that causes all of the above "advantages," and shorter because we tend to get killed a lot. Mostly in ways involving the above named "advantages."

All of this suggests one thing: males are made to be disposable. In fact, males are made for one thing only, and that is to do the things females don't do. They don't do it, because it's either hard, or it's dangerous, or it's stupid. Or all of the above. So males were evolved to ensure that the one truly valuable gender, females, didn't have to expend lives needlessly doing hard, dangerous, stupid things when a disposable drone gender could do it perfectly well.

Facts are facts. Males are a worker gender, a biological slave to the default gender of females.

Also, all organisms are initially female, until genetic activation causes the female embryo to become male. Proof of my thesis.

I'm dead serious, and I'm dead right.

Have fun swatting roaches and opening jars, boys. It's what you were born to do.

#212651 - 01/03/07 02:13 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Threx Offline

Loc: Ontario
So we are leaving BDSM completely out of this thesis? I declare shenanigans!

But other then that, seems sound, no arguements here Other then I be scared shitless of bees and make my woman kill them for me

#212652 - 01/03/07 02:31 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
In many species of birds the females have evolved camouflage coloring to hide their young. The brightly colored males get to attract the attention.

"Have fun swatting roaches and opening jars, boys. It's what you were born to do."

I've also noticed that if I get tired of it, there's always another one in line who's eager.

#212653 - 01/03/07 02:39 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
It's going to be interesting seeing the flow of replies that this post attracts.

Facts are facts. Men are big dumb expendable animals.

#212654 - 01/03/07 02:51 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Quote:

Well, your male, so your at least dead.

But seriously, good post.

#212655 - 01/03/07 02:53 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Mr_47]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Alberta, Canada
"All of this suggests one thing: males are made to be disposable."

Made by whom?

#212656 - 01/03/07 02:57 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

Well, your male, so your at least dead.

But seriously, good post.

No it isn't, it smacks of determinism. There is no purpose to human existence except to procreate. Other than that we must determine our own purpose.

#212657 - 01/03/07 03:02 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Nidhogg]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

There is no purpose to human existence except to procreate.

Well, to throw the ball back in your court, who gave us that purpose?

#212658 - 01/03/07 03:16 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Mr_47]
BlueHeeler Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Quote:

It's going to be interesting seeing the flow of replies that this post attracts.

Facts are facts. Men are big dumb expendable animals.

Hence why we go to war and millions of us males are slaughtered. Even though women are far more aggressive fighters. Look at two males fight, there are unstated rules. Two males will punch each other and wrestle, maybe kick. Women will eye gouge, bite, scratch, do whatever it takes to win. Its sometimes frightening to watch.

I don't beleive that either sex is superior or inferior, simply different. We each need each other to survive.

#212659 - 01/03/07 03:21 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: BlueHeeler]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Women will eye gouge, bite, scratch, do whatever it takes to win. Its sometimes frightening to watch.

You'd better believe if my life depended on it, I would eye gouge, bite, scratch, do whatever it takes to win.

Quote:

We each need each other to survive.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Just as Leviathan stated, there are organisms that survive in hermaphroditic environments. Males are expendable. I don't really think females need males to survive. However, we need them to keep us from killing ourselves, or losing our socks.

#212660 - 01/03/07 03:30 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Nidhogg]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Made by nature.

And by the way, if you're so knee-jerk reactionist as not to see the obvious meaning of this post in context, and take personal offense to it, then good. You're a slave of a different kind.

#212661 - 01/03/07 03:31 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Nidhogg]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
Me.

#212662 - 01/03/07 03:45 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Mr_47]
BlueHeeler Offline

Quote:

Quote:

Women will eye gouge, bite, scratch, do whatever it takes to win. Its sometimes frightening to watch.

You'd better believe if my life depended on it, I would eye gouge, bite, scratch, do whatever it takes to win.

No doubt about it that any one of us would. I have seen many many fights and women reach that point a lot quicker than men.

Quote:

Quote:

We each need each other to survive.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Just as Leviathan stated, there are organisms that survive in hermaphroditic environments. Males are expendable. I don't really think females need males to survive. However, we need them to keep us from killing ourselves, or losing our socks.

Although there are many organisms that are hermaphroditic we are not one of them. Therefore we are needed. Even if its purely as breeding stock.

I have no doubt we are slaves.

#212663 - 01/03/07 03:45 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
pinkbutterfly Offline

It seems as though you have not provided any proof for your thesis.

The first point as to 99.99% of the work is done by females, has nothing to do with the slave conclusion. It doesn’t matter if a gender does nearly all or nearly none of the reproductive work, if your conclusion is “genetic slavery.” A supported conclusion may be that man does less work to contribute to the reproductive process, but to make a baby you still need both sexes. And even if you brought the assertion to its full potential and said that woman did 100% of the work, and humans were a race of hermaphrodites, it still wouldn’t make him a slave, he would just die out. And the new hermaphrodites, whom you still couldn’t call women, would be the next best human. This human would be exactly that, a human, not a man or a woman. So, the amount of work that a gender contributes to reproduction has nothing to do with slavery.

Ok, time for the very clever testosterone assertion. Ok, men have testosterone, but this has nothing to do with slavery. Even if all of your generalizations are true, bigger, more muscular, faster, more aggressive, dumber, this still has nothing to do with slavery. Oh, right, it’s because males are the “disposable gender.” Even if this assertion were to be true it doesn’t create a slave gender. Lets assume that this is 100% males are made, by something, maybe genetics or evolution to be a disposable gender. This being based off of the fact that a male life expectancy is a couple of years less than that of a female, which obviously leads to the label of “disposable” This doesn’t make for a slave race. This makes the most ideal way for the human species to survive. Whether or not the two genders contribute equally towards the goal of survival they still depend on each other for the continuation of the species. The fact that one gender may live longer than another, or are labeled as disposable, it does not make a slave gender to any extent of the imagination. So until humans as a species evolve to the point of a single gender, which would be neither male or female, the two genders are in this together, and slavery has nothing to do with it.

Then there is the wonderfully insightful fact that the embryo is initially female until genetics turn it male. That is a cute bit of information but what does it have to do with your conclusion? Embryos start off as female, so what? All males were females in the womb that just shows that we have many similarities as a human race; we are of the same species. But how do you get slavery out of that? Again we are just looking at the small parts that make up the human animal, and the mechanisms that help it to maintain its survival. We are not looking at conclusive evidence of a “master gender.”

I really don’t have any problem accepting your thesis. But with so many grand assertions, it would be nice to see some evidence that backs it up. “I'm dead serious, and I'm dead right.” What is that supposed to mean? You seem to be right about nothing, and exceptionally misguided in your attempt to champion a particular gender over another. You don’t do the female gender any favors.

#212664 - 01/03/07 03:51 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Made by nature.

Aww, I was hoping for a long rediculous Socratic dialog.

#212665 - 01/03/07 03:54 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: pinkbutterfly]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Another man proves why women are probably smarter.

Also, anyone who thinks I'm a man hater is seriously out of his (or her!) mind.

You completely and totally miss the point.

Males: -2 (two stupid male reactionist posts so far)
Females: 0 (common sense not to say such idiotic things)

EDIT: Before I forget, post your introduction. The fact that you somehow missed that, and responded to the moderator in doing so, is even more proof that males ain't that bright.

Edited by LeviathanXIII (01/03/07 03:55 AM)

#212666 - 01/03/07 03:56 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Made by females?

#212667 - 01/03/07 04:33 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
Oh please. I open the jars, catch the spiders and operate all the power tools.

All my boyfriend does for me is cook, do my dishes, give me foot rubs, back rubs, sex whenever I want it, my laundry, buys me whatever I want, makes my bed, puts out my garbage, drives me everywhere, buys me food whenever we go out, vacuums my carpet, and refuses to let me do anything in return.

You are so wrong on this, men are not slaves at all. They're all lazy, selfish pigs.

#212668 - 01/03/07 04:38 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: BlueHeeler]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I have seen many many fights and women reach that point a lot quicker than men.

That's purely circumstantial. It would totally depend on the scenario.

Quote:

Although there are many organisms that are hermaphroditic we are not one of them. Therefore we are needed. Even if its purely as breeding stock.

I could see the human race eventually evolving to a hermaphroditic level. Hell, we already have hermaphrodites, what's a few million more?

#212669 - 01/03/07 04:39 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Yeah, made by females.

#212670 - 01/03/07 04:53 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
dark_matter Offline

We also need you to lift heavy things and to carry out mechanical repairs on our cars And for this I thank you.

#212671 - 01/03/07 04:56 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: tovasshi]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Males: -2
Females: 1 (actually have a fucking sense of humor!)

Gentlemen, the scores are not looking so good.

#212672 - 01/03/07 04:59 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Well, shit. I would have been completely satisfied with a 0 to 1 score.

Way to go guys.

#212673 - 01/03/07 05:34 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Keeping scores are you? I hope I don't dissapoint then.

I just finished reading your "Naked Ape" suggestion. Interesting book. Who knew I liked my men with beards because it reminds me of his genitals? But I digress...

I understand the point of your post and, biologically speaking, I assume you are correct. However, I would just to like to underline that I like men. I like the shoulders and necks, large hands and deep voices. I like to dine, dance, spoon, converse, laugh, and fuck with men.

He may be a slave biologically. But as long as he's not a slave mentally, I, for one, want him to stick around.

#212674 - 01/03/07 06:08 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Willow_NightEyes Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Quote:

females do 99.99% of the work involved in reproduction.

Not if you're a seahorse. The males are the ones who carry the eggs to term.
Darkest Dreams, - Willow NightEyes --------------------------------------- ~I don't talk with close-minded people; they tend to harbour brain fungus~ ---------------------------------------- Profesor: Nothing's impossible if you believe it; that's what being a scientist is all about! Kid: Nooo, that's what being a magical elf's all about.

#212675 - 01/03/07 06:12 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
ElJago Offline

Loc: Northumberland, England
Hmmmm.....interesting theory certainly.

It makes you wonder however how the vast majority of inventions were invented by big dumb stoopid men though.

Also it begs the question why so many male "slaves" are in positions of authority (not that I agree with that but it is a fact).

Agreed the male contribution to the reproductive process maybe tiny but its completely essential, a woman being like a giant biological reproductive padlock, but without a key ?!

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll, Through the looking glass.

#212676 - 01/03/07 06:59 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: ElJago]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
I must say that Warlock Leviathans post was refresshing after reading another post earlier yesterday morning/afternoon that totally degraded the Female species.

Myself?

I don't just 'like' men. I ADORE men.

Could I live without a man in My life? Of course I could.

Would I want to?

NO!

Warlock Leviathan has many valid points.

After all, they do not call it Father Earth, or Father nature.

I have noted from early on in my childhood and now into adulthood that most of My acquaintances have been that of the male persuasion.

It appears that My right hand man must be a MAN.

Why?

I can protect Myself. I have guns.
I however, like the feeling of being protected by a strong, verile, agile man. (Makes Me all tingly inside).

I don't believe that men are here to simply open jars or to stomp out cockroaches (all though I am happy that you men folk do that for Me as I do despise cockroaches).

I actually have much praise for the male species.

I would be a flat out liar if I did not readily admit that many of the beautiful things I have were given to Me by men.

I am greatful for these things and to the men who have bestowed Me with such niceties.

However one may feel on this topic matter, I would like to point out that it appears that it is still, 'A Man's World', but without the woman? The man is lost in bitterness.

In the words of the late great, Godfather of Soul:

IT'S A MAN'S WORLD

This is a man's world, this is a man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
You see, man made the cars to take us over the road
Man made the trains to carry heavy loads
Man made electric light to take us out of the dark
Man made the boat for the water, like Noah made the ark

This is a man's, a man's, a man's world
Man thinks about a little baby girls and a baby boys
Man makes then happy 'cause man makes them toys
And after man has made everything, everything he can
You know that man makes money to buy from other man

This is a man's world
He's lost in the wilderness
He's lost in bitterness.

Leaving out sexual preference (toss that to the wind right now) I feel that both genders have much to offer each other as far as the balance factor is concerned.

Each sex I feel, has certain strengths and when you bring the two together, much can be accomplished.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#212677 - 01/03/07 07:57 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: ElJago]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

It makes you wonder however how the vast majority of inventions were invented by big dumb stoopid men though.

Also it begs the question why so many male "slaves" are in positions of authority (not that I agree with that but it is a fact).

The answer to those questions lies in what Warlock Leviathan has already said. Women do 99.99% of the reproductive work. It's darn hard to have and raise children while inventing and pushing your way to the top positions. Try it somtime.

If you go back and look at it from a survival stand point, while genetically males' contributions to reproduction is quick and easy, the survival of the species depended (and to a certain point still does) on the male protecting and feeding the female and the young.

It worked well for many years until recently when a few idiotic women decided that they wanted to do it all. Personally, I think since females do most the reproductive work it is only fair that the males feed and protect their females and young.

On another note, men are just fun to have around. I personally don't want you to go anywhere.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#212678 - 01/03/07 09:06 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: dragondancer]
BlueHeeler Offline

Quote:

On another note, men are just fun to have around. I personally don't want you to go anywhere.

And sometimes being a good slave can be a great deal of fun.

#212679 - 01/03/07 09:26 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Catalyst Offline
Banned

Loc: Atwater, Ohio
Men are not slaves, no more than women are. We are also not there solely for reproduction, although it would be nice if that was the only thing we had to do. There are many roles in society that women are plain and simply not capable of filling, or at least not enough out there that are ABLE to. There are many reasons why there is still such a large number of jobs that are male dominated. Sure we are fairly handy to have around for sex, "bitch work" and "honey-do" lists, but the purpose does not end there. I ask you, Warlock, have you any proof or material to back up your claims, or is this article purely opinion based?

#212680 - 01/03/07 09:39 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Catalyst]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Add another to the "didn't get it list."

There are many roles in society that women are plain and simply not capable of filling, or at least not enough out there that are ABLE to. There are many reasons why there is still such a large number of jobs that are male dominated.

Doesn't that prove my point? What, all the sudden work is life? Work is slavery, my testicled friend, and you are the slave assigned to do it for the women. All those roles women aren't able to fill? You're bred to fill them, as a ocnvenient slave.

I ask you, Warlock, have you any proof or material to back up your claims, or is this article purely opinion based?

This article is purely, 100% biological fact, as anyone with a background in biology can tell you.

The fact that so many men foolishly assume that biological roles are identical to social or individual roles only proves that men really are a thick as I joke about them being. Amusingly, the women not only agree but understand why I said this in the first place.

Started as a joke based on real biological fact, and ended up being a hilarious proof of itself by the males replying. Way to go, team!

#212682 - 01/03/07 09:49 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Torquemada Offline

Loc: Spain&UK
Well, females are the real power. They can be much nastier and cruel than men if they want so. Fortunately, nature gave us more physical strength. Otherwise, we would not be needed.

I was giggling for a long time when I read the posts about the attitude and behaviour of women in fights. They eye gauge, scratch, bite, etc……..

OK, let’s put a little exercise:

Scenario 1.

We have the blue team, comprised of 20000 females armed with axes. And just opposite them, we have the green team, comprised of 20000 females armed with axes too. Well, then the referee blows the whistle, and they charge against each other and start the battle. I am sure of the following things:

1. They would not stop killing each other till one of the factions is totally exterminated. No prisoners, no mercy, no treaty of peace.
2. If the referee blows the whistle trying to stop the killing, he would be slaughtered without hesitation by the closest group.
3. The fight would be to death, with no rules. There would be no elegance at all. Only a massacre.
4. When they finish fighting, and only one of the teams is victorious, they would start fighting again among themselves. No mercy again.
5. No one would get medals.
6. No one would be appointed hero.
7. It would be almost impossible for the surviving team to have a leader, as anyone aspiring to that position would be devoured by the others.
8. There would be no sense of comradeship or fair play, only mutual mistrust and unfair competition.
9. The wounded would be finished off quickly.

Scenario 2.

We have the white team, comprised of 1000 males with axes. Just opposite them, we have 20000 females with axes too.

1. The women do not wait for the referee to blow the whistle. They start to slaughter men without previous warning.
2. Some of the men try to play the gentleman, and get killed in the meantime.
3. Some men offer them politely the chance to survive. They are quickly stabbed in the back, when their guard is low.
4. The referee blows the whistle to stop the battle. Men stop at once. Women pretend to be deaf and keep killing men.
5. Men get really angry, and start slaughtering women at a fairly good speed.
6. Women notice that they are going to be defeated, so they start crying, throw the axes, and beg for their lives in an abject and servile way, showing pictures of their children, and doing emotional blackmail to the full.
7. Men get emotional, and stop fighting, mainly for two reasons. They feel pity, and they want to fuck the survivors.
8. Women are happy, because half of the women have been murdered, so, they are fewer competitors now.
9. They start calculating who are the fittest soldiers of the male army to protect them in this new situation.
10. The men would carry the women to the hospital, and would feed the wounded.
11. Marriages would start.

I love women.

Best,

Torquemada

#212683 - 01/03/07 10:09 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: dark_matter]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

We also need you to lift heavy things and to carry out mechanical repairs on our cars And for this I thank you.

Ahh, but we can take care of mechanical issues as well. (See attachement)

The lifting of heavy things however, I do so appreciate.

Heavy Flight bags are horrible! Car repairs? I am sufficent at such.

Just trying to keep a sense of levity here.

I do understand exactly what Leviathan was trying to convey.

He was not down grading the male species. He was not really uplifting the female species either.

Some missed the point.

For those who did not, I hope you enjoyed this thread as much as I did.

Attachments
395646-Picture_1367.jpg (58 downloads)

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#212684 - 01/03/07 10:09 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
IRI Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Canada
Quote:

Facts are facts. Males are a worker gender, a biological slave to the default gender of females.

I have been a slave for years but being the hedonist that I am, the benefits far outweigh the bonds of slavery.

Seriously though, I agree with you on this. Although I never really worked it through to this level, I just accepted the fact early on that the female wields greater power (lesser magic wise) than most would realize or testosterone egos would want to admit.

Just as an aside, I want to mention that I always enjoy reading your posts because you take a no BS stance and tell it like it is. I tip my horns to you Sir!

IRI

"Where do people in Hell tell each other to go?"

"If we are all gods children, why is Christ so special?"

#212685 - 01/03/07 10:20 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Bingo.

Just read the Lucifer Principle by Howard Bloom.

Thank you for opening jars and carrying my luggage and going out to get the car that's parked 2 blocks away in the snow and the freezing rain, though. I appreciate it!

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#212686 - 01/03/07 11:01 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
DataLore Offline

Loc: Holodeck 3
To say that males are biological slaves to females would be incorrect.

Both are equally biologically dependant on each other.

The female role is mainly reproduction, the male role is mainly getting the species higher on the food chain.

#212687 - 01/03/07 11:22 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
Where are all the women with cutesy, politically correct defenses of men and dismissals of this theory, I wonder?

#212688 - 01/03/07 11:33 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
Quote:

Where are all the women with cutesy, politically correct defenses of men and dismissals of this theory, I wonder?

I dont know about Politically Correct defenses, but I find this whole thread hilarious and with all this testoterone flying about I hope you men dont all kill each other, as we women still have needs that need to be fullfilled that another woman or vibrator cannot replace

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#212689 - 01/03/07 11:35 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Catalyst Offline
Banned

Loc: Atwater, Ohio
You can go right ahead and file me under whatever category you like, sir, but it could be as simple as I dont share the same opiniopn on this matter as you. Now, for those of us with no background in biology, would you like to share some of this information with me?

#212690 - 01/03/07 11:43 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: tekku]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
Quote:

we women still have needs that need to be fullfilled that another woman or vibrator cannot replace

Sure, use us like dogs and not allow us to reap the fruits of our labor!
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#212691 - 01/03/07 11:53 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Danny Mc.]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Quote:

we women still have needs that need to be fullfilled that another woman or vibrator cannot replace

Sure, use us like dogs and not allow us to reap the fruits of our labor!

Well, if you insist, we women are happy to comply!!

Church of Satan

#212692 - 01/03/07 12:03 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

I don't do cutesy very well, but I am adept at politically correct sultry if it gets me what I want;

"Of course you're superior baby. You're big and strong and just love you. Now forget that silly little Warlock and come show me just how big and strong you are...but can you take out the garbage first? Thanks."

#212693 - 01/03/07 12:12 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Carkosa Offline

This post is true on SO many levels. It made me ponder on other things such as BDSM and providing for a family. First, sex: It's extremely evident that females dominate men sexually. That is why male subs outnumber female subs in the BDSM business. A female sub still has the upper hand more than a male sub.

Male as provider:

Yes, they are biologically made to provide for us. I totally agree on that on all levels. However, there are a lot of lazy men out there. The number of deadbeat dads WAY outnumber mothers who abandon their young. I see more women giving up their seats on a bus or train for other pregnant women than men do these days! It's disgusting. When I was young, I had to raise my son alone during his entire infancy. I would have to take him everywhere with me. I would have to push a huge carriage with tons of stuff like diapers, blankets, toys and bottles of milk. Most of the time I had to carry that carriage up flights of stairs by myself and when people offered to help it was mostly women! I guess that also proves your theory of men being dumber! I don't know if other women have witnessed this behavior, it could also be a New York thing. Because this place is so populated and busy, it's almost as if everyone becomes invisible.

Edited by Carkosa (01/03/07 12:15 PM)

#212694 - 01/03/07 12:43 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: tekku]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
Ohh... I like this reply best!

#212695 - 01/03/07 01:01 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: TrojZyr]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

Bingo.

Just read the Lucifer Principle by Howard Bloom.

Thank you for opening jars and carrying my luggage and going out to get the car that's parked 2 blocks away in the snow and the freezing rain, though. I appreciate it!

That book should be required reading for highschool seniors.

#212696 - 01/03/07 01:16 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: tekku]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Classic, girls.

Turn it around.

"A woman is just a vagina whose delusions of superiority need to be humored."

Is that an acceptable sentiment?

Question:

Don't you think it's possible that many of the men who are defending women's equality and happily conceding that women control them are doing exactly that?

"Sure, honey. You sure do have me by the balls. I bow before your superior intellect. Can I please put it in your butt now? Thanks."

#212697 - 01/03/07 02:03 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Mile_Highlander Offline

I am slave only to my Xbox 360!!!

(I'm totally kindding, of course!)

HAIL WOMEN!!!

#212698 - 01/03/07 02:04 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Question:

Don't you think it's possible that many of the men who are defending women's equality and happily conceding that women control them are doing exactly that?

"Sure, honey. You sure do have me by the balls. I bow before your superior intellect. Can I please put it in your butt now? Thanks."

You crack me up, Rev Malebranche.

Edited by xDravenx (01/03/07 02:06 PM)

#212699 - 01/03/07 02:07 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
A good chunk, but not all men, put themselves in the position of slave. Younger men tend to be more susceptible to this than older men.

It is more than they are "enslaved" by their own dick than by women or whomever.

There are men out there who would do anything for a piece of ass. They're sexual appetite sometimes appears on the desperate side. They do all the things she wants to keep her happy, because a happy woman means more sex. Again, not all men, but a good chunk of them.

Edited by tovasshi (01/03/07 02:27 PM)

#212700 - 01/03/07 02:22 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Groundhog Offline

It's not like real slavery though, it's just relationships. Thanks to being civilized and laws etc., men have choices. I know some men who choose to live like slaves but I'm pretty sure if they found it at odds with their nature, they would walk away. Men just need to be able to nurture a female and that makes them feel enslaved.

Edited by Groundhog (01/03/07 02:31 PM)

#212702 - 01/03/07 02:56 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
RobertK Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Dallas, TX
And of course there is the large number of "men" who are the product of male pussification who really are just slaves.

#212703 - 01/03/07 03:02 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Redhead Offline

Loc: Europe
Quote:

You are wrong.

It's mosty pussy they're after.

#212704 - 01/03/07 03:10 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Made by nature.

And by the way, if you're so knee-jerk reactionist as not to see the obvious meaning of this post in context, and take personal offense to it, then good. You're a slave of a different kind.

Hardly knee jerk, there is no intelligent design to nature thats all. Thus there is no actual purpose inherent in the existence of gender aside from perpetuation. You are suggesting that there is.
Socially is another story. I've never been pussywhipped in my life. As far as BSDM goes, it would seem to me (as an outsider to that scene 'cause I've never done that before) that subs are really in charge, they tell the dom what they want and how they want it no? The power exchange strikes me as illusory. But its all just good clean dirty fun.

#212705 - 01/03/07 03:14 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Redhead]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

No.

It's the arsehole

#212706 - 01/03/07 03:19 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Carkosa]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

This post is true on SO many levels. It made me ponder on other things such as BDSM and providing for a family. First, sex: It's extremely evident that females dominate men sexually. That is why male subs outnumber female subs in the BDSM business. A female sub still has the upper hand more than a male sub.

I think there is a bit more to it than just biology. One has to look at the whole demographic. Although I do agree that there is a disproportionately larger group of men that harbor submissive sexual natures.

Which begs the question about the common female fetish of being "taken" and dominated by a man.

Women having the upper hand on the sexual give and take, why does this particular fetish manifest itself? Marriage is the BIGGEST female fetish and it centers around being "chosen" and "taken" by a man. For all the BDSM toy catalogs that are out there, the marriage, engagement, and reception business are HUGE in comparison to those that play at kink.

Dominant females, or at least women that role-play at dominance are in the minority, in "vanilla" terms. But they are a majority in terms of dominant sexual personalities present on the level of the BDSM scene, I know more Dommes than I do Doms.

Quote:

Male as provider:

Yes, they are biologically made to provide for us. I totally agree on that on all levels. However, there are a lot of lazy men out there. The number of deadbeat dads WAY outnumber mothers who abandon their young. I see more women giving up their seats on a bus or train for other pregnant women than men do these days! It's disgusting. When I was young, I had to raise my son alone during his entire infancy. I would have to take him everywhere with me. I would have to push a huge carriage with tons of stuff like diapers, blankets, toys and bottles of milk. Most of the time I had to carry that carriage up flights of stairs by myself and when people offered to help it was mostly women! I guess that also proves your theory of men being dumber! I don't know if other women have witnessed this behavior, it could also be a New York thing. Because this place is so populated and busy, it's almost as if everyone becomes invisible.

I would argue that it's not because men are "dumber", but that it is a social by-product of feminism.

Women are supposed to be strong and independant these days. Chivalry is all but dead, to hold a door, to help with groceries, to do any of those things that was once considered the duty of a gentleman is now "patronising". Generations of men being spit on for being kind and fulfilling thier "slave" role has given us double-income families, social retards, and my favorite peeve "the metrosexual.".

Generations of men are born and raised making excuses for their masculinity.

We're supposed to "get in touch" with our feminine side, cut off our nuts, grow bitch-tits, learn to sew and decorate.

Fucking pussies.

I'm sorry, but women are supposed to cook and sew and do the dishes and nuture the kids for those first few years.

Men are supposed to be the breadwinners. "Slaves" if you must. We're the soldiers, the fighters, the workers. We're supposed to teach our sons to fight, to work, to kill, to be strong. That is how the male sex is personified, strength.

That is our role and there is nothing to be ashamed about that.

To all the males in here that are defending the current bitchified status-quo of politicised feminine bullshittery need to screw your nuts on and go knock some shit over with your dick.

You're expendable. Get over it.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#212707 - 01/03/07 03:33 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Felstorm]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

I think there is a bit more to it than just biology. One has to look at the whole demographic. Although I do agree that there is a disproportionately larger group of men that harbor submissive sexual natures.

Which begs the question about the common female fetish of being "taken" and dominated by a man.

Women having the upper hand on the sexual give and take, why does this particular fetish manifest itself? Marriage is the BIGGEST female fetish and it centers around being "chosen" and "taken" by a man. For all the BDSM toy catalogs that are out there, the marriage, engagement, and reception business are HUGE in comparison to those that play at kink.

Dominant females, or at least women that role-play at dominance are in the minority, in "vanilla" terms. But they are a majority in terms of dominant sexual personalities present on the level of the BDSM scene, I know more Dommes than I do Doms.

Quote:

Male as provider:

I would argue that it's not because men are "dumber", but that it is a social by-product of feminism.

Women are supposed to be strong and independant these days. Chivalry is all but dead, to hold a door, to help with groceries, to do any of those things that was once considered the duty of a gentleman is now "patronising". Generations of men being spit on for being kind and fulfilling thier "slave" role has given us double-income families, social retards, and my favorite peeve "the metrosexual.".

Generations of men are born and raised making excuses for their masculinity.

We're supposed to "get in touch" with our feminine side, cut off our nuts, grow bitch-tits, learn to sew and decorate.

Fucking pussies.

I'm sorry, but women are supposed to cook and sew and do the dishes and nuture the kids for those first few years.

Men are supposed to be the breadwinners. "Slaves" if you must. We're the soldiers, the fighters, the workers. We're supposed to teach our sons to fight, to work, to kill, to be strong. That is how the male sex is personified, strength.

That is our role and there is nothing to be ashamed about that.

To all the males in here that are defending the current bitchified status-quo of politicised feminine bullshittery need to screw your nuts on and go knock some shit over with your dick.

You're expendable. Get over it.

This is a very good point. Most women have rape fantasies, its like the 2nd or 3rd most common sex fantasy amongst women. My ex told me that when she was while she was doing my dishes.

#212708 - 01/03/07 03:48 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: $lesk]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

So I hear, so I hear. Apparently it's like the Holy Grail.

#212709 - 01/03/07 03:51 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Interesting theory…

But in many species (including us primates) ONE male controls and dominates a larger group of females. Is the Alpha Male just a slave with MANY masters?

#212710 - 01/03/07 04:04 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Groundhog]
BlueHeeler Offline

This is very true. I often compromise due to my girlfriends requests, but I know I am doing it and choose to do so. If she (or anyone) pushes things too far I refuse. A slave has no option of refusal.

I refuse to be a slave to anyone. I'm sure most strong males are the same.

#212711 - 01/03/07 04:05 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Well in that case, I am king of Jerusalem.
I find it every time.

#212712 - 01/03/07 04:10 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Nidhogg]
Mr Sam Offline

Loc: Somewhere in the UK.
Quote:

there is no intelligent design to nature thats all. Thus there is no actual purpose inherent in the existence of gender aside from perpetuation.

Lack of intelligent design does not mean that we haven't naturally ADOPTED these roles, through the generations these roles have just become more and more ingrained into our genetic materials.

It is apparently for the good of the race as a whole that we are dumber, live shorter, kill each other, and have the natural need to provide.

Of course we don't have to conform... it is just in our nature.

#212713 - 01/03/07 04:10 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Loc: At Sorrow's End
What Daark said.

I knew there had to be something good with that y-cromosome.
Mostly, though, they do whatever I ask of them. And I'm still a virgin.

Carpe Noctem

#212714 - 01/03/07 04:16 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
Okay... I like this reply too!

#212715 - 01/03/07 04:17 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: $lesk]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Oh, that was good. Very good.

#212716 - 01/03/07 04:25 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Felstorm]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Quote:

screw your nuts on and go knock some shit over with your dick.

Felstorm, you are one hilarious motherfucker.

#212717 - 01/03/07 04:33 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: tovasshi]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

There are two sides to that coin.

I've been privy to a lot of private "girl-talk" in my life.

I assure you that for every 10 'empowered' females who 'talk the talk' and claim to be masters of men, at least 5 of them would throw themselves before the first guy willing to treat them like dirty, stupid whores.

If men are 'enslaved' to women, it is at least in part because of other men. Long before the word 'feminism' ever existed, society (read: men) thought that it would be a good idea to legally and morally bind men to women--precisely because men would otherwise shirk the responsibility of child bearing and move on to the next broad, not because women 'control' them. We have all sorts of social stigma that prevent men from dominating women and treating thenm like garbage, because we don't think that's fair or a good idea in the long run. But left to their own devices, this is exactly what many men would do. Remember that the reason, in many cases, that women can boss men around today is because men decided long ago it was unmanly to hit a woman. Without the social constructs that protect women, this whole notion of perfect equality and men being slaves to women would fall apart rapidly. In the same way that Hurrican Katrina revealed what happens when law and order breaks down.

#212718 - 01/03/07 05:10 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

screw your nuts on and go knock some shit over with your dick.

Felstorm, you are one hilarious motherfucker.

The whiny-ness from some of these guys is overwhelming.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

#212719 - 01/03/07 05:19 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

There is no purpose to human existence except to procreate.

Well, to throw the ball back in your court, who gave us that purpose?

I missed this one.
To answer: reproduction is a biological imperative (that can be overridden).

#212720 - 01/03/07 05:19 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Felstorm]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia

Quote:

Let's face it, we're all slaves to our children. If we didn't procreate we could be free!

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#212721 - 01/03/07 05:34 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Old_Pig]
Incubus Offline

Loc: Connecticut, USA
Is it that the alpha male dominates the females, or that he dominates all the other males, making him the most desirable male from which the females choose? They wouldn't choose him unless he could demonstrate that he was strongest.
"The might of aithęr chases it into the sea, sea spits it out onto solid ground, earth spits it up into rays of the radiant sun and sun hurls it into the whirlpools of aithęr. One receives it from another, then another from another, and they all hate it. This is the way that I too am now going, an exile from the gods and a wanderer, placing my trust in mad Strife."

-Empedocles (c.490 - 430 BCE)

#212722 - 01/03/07 05:40 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Incubus]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Is it that the alpha male dominates the females, or that he dominates all the other males, making him the most desirable male from which the females choose? They wouldn't choose him unless he could demonstrate that he was strongest.

In this day and age.

It is survival of the smoothest.

Are You One of Us?

#212723 - 01/03/07 05:41 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Felstorm]
Incubus Offline

Loc: Connecticut, USA
Indeed. Thanks for the tip!
"The might of aithęr chases it into the sea, sea spits it out onto solid ground, earth spits it up into rays of the radiant sun and sun hurls it into the whirlpools of aithęr. One receives it from another, then another from another, and they all hate it. This is the way that I too am now going, an exile from the gods and a wanderer, placing my trust in mad Strife."

-Empedocles (c.490 - 430 BCE)

#212724 - 01/03/07 06:22 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
An excellent post!

And completely correct biologically speaking.

Since biology is the context here, I'm not sure why anyone brought social commentary to the table; although it was funny.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a person’s faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#212725 - 01/03/07 06:32 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: ElJago]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Humans are in the unique position to consciously override genetic blueprints.

That's just the way we evolved.

This simple observation is the only one necessary to answer the hang-ups that this thread produced.

Context is everything.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a person’s faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#212726 - 01/03/07 06:50 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Poetaster]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Yeah, funny AND entertaining!

#212727 - 01/03/07 06:51 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Catalyst]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

When you're aware that you're ignorant about a topic, your opinion of that topic, isn't really an opinion.

So here you go:

This is a good place to start, although I'm a bit disappointed that Richard Dawkins is not on this list, so you'll likely want to check out these as well:

1. The Selfish Gene
2. The Extended Phenotype
3. The Blind Watchmaker
4. River out of Eden
5. Climbing Mount Improbable

Richard Dawkins has two other books, but they are not directly tied in with evolutionary biology.

- Sam Harris

#212728 - 01/03/07 06:59 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

The power of the taint is a strong one!

Many a man has fallen before it's coveted glory!

Unless of course I'm just speaking for myself here.

- Sam Harris

#212729 - 01/03/07 07:06 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

For the record, since some people may take this theoretical truth a bit too seriously, I'd warn against confusing ultimate causes with proximate causes and everyday reality.

In theory, our genes want us to replicate them as many times as possible, and whomever does this the best 'wins.'

(Somewhere there's a Mormon and a crack-addicted babydaddy out there beating the pants off all you boys as we speak.)

In a case where real-life 'winning' coincides with genetic 'winning,' it is possible, even likely, that Genghis Khan's Y chromosome is now carried by as many as 16 million men. **

However, for most of us, the ultimate cause of genetic replication has little or nothing to do with our everyday lives or the way things work in the real world. Something in my jeans reminds me several times a day that my genes would very much like me to go out and impregnate as many women as possible, until someone's brother bonks me on the head. Obviously, that is not going to happen, for a variety of reasons. We don't design our societies to mimic what our genes want us to do at the most basic level. We probably evolved a lot of our other capacities for conflict resolution, reason, etc., because trying to hump everything in site is a bad survival strategy (For instance, if men are out thoughtlessly humping each other's women all of the time, you have total war and that's bad for women, too).

Theories suggesting that women 'choose the best' man are a bit dicey. Who says that when the strongest man beats all of the other men, a female has a 'choice' in the matter? Women actually don't have to 'consent' to be impregnated. Again, the notion of 'consent' is a mechanism civilized societies (traditionally, men) create to protect their womenfolk.***

What Leviathan XIII said is theoretically true at the textbook level. (Except for the part about women being smarter, which is an oversimplification, to say the least. This web site and the computer you're viewing it on are the result of a millenia-old intellectual pissing contest wherein men tried to outdo each other.) But it means virtually nothing at the street or individual level.

It is also theoretically true at the textbook level that government serves the people. We theoretically have government to protect us from outsiders and each other, etc., and in countries like America (and others) politicians actually have to go through the motions of 'serving' the people's whims. However, if you cross the government, you will quickly find that you are actually NOT in control at all.

I think that historically speaking, the relationship between men and women can be seen in a similar way. You can have due process, amour courtois, etc., but you'd do well to remember that both the government and men can easily take what they want whenever they want it. Might is right.

Some of you have made BDSM references. Remember that 'topping from below' only works because there is some sort of agreement as to what is permissible. The bottom relies on the trustworthiness and benevolence of the top. Remove that, and suddenly you're in a very awkward and disadventageous position, to say the least.

Here's a fun tip.

If you ever want to REALLY piss off an obnoxious feminist, you might explain to her that:

The idea of 'equal rights' for women relies entirely on the benevolence of men.

It's as undeniably true as the biological point made above.

In all fairness, the reality is that there's a lot of complex give and take between men and women and that while it may be true both that men are biologically enslaved to women and that the freedom of women relies completely on the goodwill of men, neither bit of information has a lot to do with the price of tea in China.

I will say that dazzling a woman with a similar explanation for why "I'm biologically a slave to you, baby" is probably a great way to get into her pants.

**This idea is from Bryan Sykes' Adam's Curse.
***This idea wasn't in the post above, but was implied in some of the responses to this and that *other* thread.

Edited by Rev_Malebranche (01/03/07 07:33 PM)

#212730 - 01/03/07 07:41 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Classic, girls.

Turn it around.

"A woman is just a vagina whose delusions of superiority need to be humored."

Is that an acceptable sentiment?

Question:

Its still funny either way you look at it Reverend!
I dont care where he puts it as long as it stays hard for more than one minute

But in all seriousness.
I think this has all gone a bit too far.

The way I see it is behind every great man there is an even greater woman.

I think if the sexes spent less time trying to control and compete with each other and women LEARNED how to be women again.

Things would be alot better all around and instead of the situation that is prevalent now in society between men and women, there would be a win-win situation for everyone.

I dont know about anyone else, but all these metro-sexual pussychoir boys masquerading as men, litererally makes my stomach turn.

Church of Satan

#212731 - 01/03/07 07:51 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Noel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Amerika
Quote:

Without the social constructs that protect women, this whole notion of perfect equality and men being slaves to women would fall apart rapidly. In the same way that Hurrican Katrina revealed what happens when law and order breaks down.

Rev.,

Yep, "the rule of thumb" comes to mind. The rule that proscribed beating women with any sticks larger than the circumference of the thumb. Funny that, slaves beating their masters so much that the beating utensils had to be regulated.

NOTE: I'm joking. Alabama law may be different than the law of other areas.

Edited by Noel (01/03/07 08:02 PM)

#212732 - 01/03/07 08:40 PM Men are Slaves: Explained [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I do so love causing a stir. What a delight this thread has been, getting everyone into a tizzy. The cause of that tizzy, of course, is that there is what I said, and what you read.

There can be very little doubt that at a level of pure evolutionary function, males (not just human males, I notice that this has been a rather anthropocentric discussion for most of you) are a drone gender designed to perform the tasks that reproductive duties inhibit in females, and also to be disposable. That's almost always true, across the board for animals.

My humorous jabs aside, I think if you examine the evidence for this, you'll see that it's undoubtably true, and still true in humans. The hilarious part is that the arguments against my point, singing the praises of males, all reference the wondrous feats men accomplish, and somehow completely miss that my post stated very plainly that accomplishing those feats is exactly the task of men.

The equally hilarious part is that everyone completely missed that I stated outright that the biological function of women is to reproduce and care for young, and that's it.

Now, for the biology education impaired among you, a breakdown of how this is true:

You must accept the following biological truths:

a) The foremost function of all life is reproduction. Feeding, fighting, all forms of labor, are essentially for the purpose of facilitating successful reproduction. Eating keeps you alive long enough to reproduce. Fighting gives you the right to reproduce, at least you hope so. All tasks, human or animal, have the end goal of successful reproduction in mind. If you can't understand this, then stop here, and return to high school biology. There is nothing I can do for you.

b) Females carry out almost all of the reproductive task proper.

c) Males may, in many species, and including humans, carry out almost all of the non-reproductive tasks.

Taking the above stipulations, all of which are true of humans on a purely biological level, then my point is quite on target.

The problem virtually everyone had was that they could not make the cognitive leap from evolutionary function to human reality. They got suckered in by buzzwords, which is exactly how I worded this post. Some of you did, by the way, understand exactly what I said, and I congratulate them for getting it. I also congratulate those with enough sense of humor to realize what was "fact" and what was "joke."

Does the fact that males are an evolutionary drone gender rob your life of meaning? Only if you're stupid enough to let it. The fact is very plain, even from the "virtues" most of you gave for males, that you are indeed living up to your evolutionary intention, valuing labor, invention, and strength, just as good males should. Does this mean it's a bad thing? Not in the least, at least no worse than the fact that women are evolutionarily intended to pop out offspring and rear them.

So why did I make such an inflammatory post? To prove that evolutionary design and biological function, and the reality of human experience, are indeed one and the same yet the perspective you take on your own life is all that truly matters. Yes men, nature has shaved ten years off your natural life span, and given you a hormone that drives you to do aggressive, dangerous things while you are alive, but it's what you do with the years you have that will truly matter. If you're truly a god, as so many of you claim to be, what evolution designed you for is only the foundation on which you build your own design for existence.

#212733 - 01/03/07 08:45 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Old_Pig]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Clearly, "Who's on top?" isn't at all a straightforward question.

I also recommend "Dr. Tatiana's Sex Advice to All Creation." In one chapter, "Dr. Tatiana" debunks the common notion that men are always philanderers, and females are choosy and loyal. In some species, the females sleep around a lot, and the males are none the wiser! Of course, in other species, the male is indeed promiscuous, if not sexually forceful.

Interesting thing about primates---yes, in most species, one male will typically rule a troop predominantly consisting of females and juveniles, sometimes with the help of a male pal or two. Though, if you mess with a baby or you abuse the wrong female, there's a good chance the ladies will band together to kick your monkey arse, so there are potential eventual consequences for being a bully.

When it comes to us, we have been biologically primed to do certain things and respond in certain ways, and it's true that, in a very real way, our genes are driving the bus and offering us very rational-sounding rationalizations and intellectualizations along the way. But, if we acknowledge this, we can choose to a great degree how the bus gets driven, we can enjoy the ride, and we can see to it that our genes don't drive us into a ditch.

I've been noticing lately that my instincts are trying to get me to warm up to the idea of pregnancy. Tricky, tricky!

#212734 - 01/03/07 08:48 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Nidhogg]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Most women have rape fantasies, its like the 2nd or 3rd most common sex fantasy amongst women. My ex told me that when she was while she was doing my dishes.

Just to be clear, the rape fantasy can be divided into two, very generalized categories. The majority of women who fantasize about rape are fantasizing about an obscure, powerful, usually faceless, man, who somehow corcively seduces them and forces sex. The psychological theory is that this fantasy appeals to women who feel guilty for wanting sex and are absolved of said guilt by having sex ‘forced’ on them.

This group is not fantasizing about someone who beats them and fucks them till they bleed.

The second category, does.

On another note, isn’t most of this game that men and women play with each part of the appeal in the first place? I’ve read some books and had some conversations: people just go round in circles. Mostly I boil things down to how the man in front of me deals with our dynamic of power and how comfortable I am either submitting and/or dominating.

Regardless of whether or not he knows that I know that he knows that I know that he knows that we both want to have me fucked in the ass while having my hair pulled...the flirting is fun.

Not that I do those things; I'm a good girl.

#212735 - 01/03/07 08:55 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Oh, darn, I don't have the book with me, but I do recall reading that, in a survey of college guys, a notable percentage admitted that they would be willing to rape a girl if they wouldn't get caught.

Of course, psychologists and others can potentially argue for hours over whether this is nature, nurture, or a bit of both (and then, how much of each?).

#212736 - 01/03/07 08:59 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Zaftig]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

And then, there are probably different reasons why a person has a rape fantasy.

Some no doubt feel guilt over having sexual urges, so feel absolved of their guilt if sex is "forced" on them.

Some are masochists, and from there, some are aroused by the idea of physical pain, and others are aroused by the idea of humiliation or eustress.

Some are submissive.

Some dig the rape fantasy because, for lack of a better description, they want to be "surprised" by the twists and turns of the sexual encounter.

Of course, a person can be motivated by more than one thing.

#212737 - 01/03/07 09:07 PM Re: BUG [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
redheadgrl Offline

Quote:

The equally hilarious part is that everyone completely missed that I stated outright that the biological function of women is to reproduce and care for young, and that's it.

b) Females carry out almost all of the reproductive task proper.

If you're truly a god, as so many of you claim to be, what evolution designed you for is only the foundation on which you build your own design for existence.

I'm a BUG then (biologically useless Goddess). I love it!!!!!! I mock the gods of fertility!

#212738 - 01/03/07 09:24 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

I've got my 10 foot pole and it ain't touchin'. (fuck, how many ways can you interpret that one? )

#212739 - 01/03/07 09:26 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: tekku]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

But in all seriousness.

Yes, women love to say that. I don't know if it's necessarily true. But women do love to say it.

And we're all supposed to nod along.

This hasn't 'gone too far,' by the way...

It's just playtime. Nothing to be taken so terribly seriously.

#212740 - 01/03/07 09:28 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: TrojZyr]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Indeed.

And, like many fantasies, how many of them would people act on, given the opportunity? They're like religion that way, the unexamined assumptions underlying the fantasy reveal more that the fantasies themselves.

#212741 - 01/03/07 09:30 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: HellofallHells]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I've got my 10 foot pole and it ain't touchin'. (fuck, how many ways can you interpret that one? )

Oh, I can think of several.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#212742 - 01/03/07 09:35 PM Re: Men are Slaves: Explained [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

So why did I make such an inflammatory post? To prove that evolutionary design and biological function, and the reality of human experience, are indeed one and the same yet the perspective you take on your own life is all that truly matters.

And as Wolf Larsen would say: "Ah, I cannot get you to understand, cannot drive it into your head, what a thing this life is. Of course life is valueless, except to itself. And I can tell you that my life is pretty valuable just now--to myself. It is beyond price, which you will acknowledge is a terrific overrating, but which I cannot help, for it is the life that is in me that makes the rating."

This quote is one of the more inspirational passages I've ever read, and has an amazing parallel to what you've written here and in your initial article--with a little necessary brainpower thrown in the mix for good measure.

Genetically speaking or to continue the allusion, yeasty ferment, life has only the purpose it sets to itself, namely reproduction.

Anyone with a little biology background and some common sense knows where that conclusion leads to--again you did a wonderful job breaking it down into no nonsense reality.

Each man is going to choose his actions, nothing is determined past genetics, which we're more than capable of bypassing--it's our nature. But none of that lessens the very real genetically determined role of "man towards woman" as a vessel for genetic fecundity.

In essence, without a woman, your genes are staying put right where they are. That's the genetic reality, but nobody ever said reality was a fixed constant.

To slave or not to slave, that is the question. But at least now we know what our genes want.

Note: Just having fun here, if I'm completely off my rocker, don't hesitate to tell me.

- Sam Harris

#212743 - 01/03/07 09:42 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: TrojZyr]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Ooh. Ooh. Ooh.

There is this great quote from Pinker's The Blank Slate on that one that sums up my feelings on the matter better than I could.

Quote:

I believe that the rape-is-not-about-sex doctrine will go down in history as an example of extraordinary popular delusions and the madness of crowds. It is preposterous on the face of it, does not deserve its sanctity, is contradicted by a mass of evidence, and is getting in the way of the only morally relevant goal surrounding rape, the effort to stamp it out.

Think about it. First obvious fact: Men often want to have sex with women who don't want to have sex with them. They use every tactic that one human being uses to affect the behavior of another: wooing, seducing, flattering, deceiving, sulking, and paying. Second obvious fact: Some men use violence to get what they want, indifferent to the suffering they cause. Men have been known to kidnap children for ransom (sometimes sending their parents an ear or finger to show they mean business), blind the victim of a mugging so the victim can't identify them in court, shoot out the kneecaps of an associate as punishment for ratting to the police or invading their territory, and kill a stranger for his brand-name athletic footwear. It would be an extraordinary fact, contradicting everything else we know about people, if some men didn't use violence to get sex.

Edited by Rev_Malebranche (01/03/07 09:42 PM)

#212744 - 01/03/07 09:56 PM Re: Men are Slaves: Explained [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

So I'd like to ask your opinion on something; given that we, as humans, are somewhat en tandem evolutionarily speaking, between our basic biological drives and our rather new, social complexities, how do you see these biological factors evolving?

Or more simply put, do you think our brains will ever override our bodies, given that science (fertility clinics) and said increasingly complex societies (office work, multiple exposure to various alternative lifestyles) has somewhat altered our basic biological needs?

Or am I full of shit for asking in the first place?

#212745 - 01/03/07 10:01 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

I would at least say that sex isn't always just about sex. Sex symbolizes many things and provokes many sensations and emotions. Otherwise, the only folks who'd rape 80-year-old grandmas, incontinent wheelchair-bound retards, and prepubescent children would usually have those specific fetishes (and, certainly, those scumbags do exist).

But, no, I don't buy the arguments that sex is inconsequential or that rape and sex are separate.

And, while I do think that there are things and settings can increase the chances of rape, or that can make rape seem like a more appealing behavior, I don't buy the common arguments that we'd all be just fine and dandy if we turned off the TV and didn't expose boys to porno. I also don't buy the feminist arguments that men go specifically abuse or rape women out of some snarky desire to be deliberately patriarchal or sexist; women just happen to be physically weaker and sexually desirable as a general rule, so things proceed from there, if that makes sense.

#212746 - 01/03/07 10:07 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Poetaster]
Doctor_Beat Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

When you're aware that you're ignorant about a topic, your opinion of that topic, isn't really an opinion.

So here you go:

This is a good place to start, although I'm a bit disappointed that Richard Dawkins is not on this list, so you'll likely want to check out these as well:

1. The Selfish Gene
2. The Extended Phenotype
3. The Blind Watchmaker
4. River out of Eden
5. Climbing Mount Improbable

Richard Dawkins has two other books, but they are not directly tied in with evolutionary biology.

I'd like to add 'Human Instinct' by Robert Winston to that list- it truly is a fantastic book, and is written with the layperson in mind.

#212747 - 01/03/07 10:08 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: TrojZyr]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

And that a great deal of aggression and violence is often part of consentual sex.

Violence and sex are by no means mutually exclusive, but they are present to varying degrees.

#212748 - 01/03/07 10:08 PM Re: Men are Slaves: Explained [Re: Zaftig]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
Our biological traits are extremely hardwired and even when we assume what we do has nothing to do with reproduction, in some small way it still has a connection. However, that does not mean that is a problem.

If technology keeps gaining speed then such biological drives would easily be overridden. The question is do you want them to be? If so, to what extent?

Some things are too enjoyable to just erase because they might be inefficient in today’s world or tomorrow’s.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#212749 - 01/03/07 10:12 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Doctor_Beat]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Thank you for that, and also I'd like to mention that I forgot to add The Ancestors Tale, which is also by Richard Dawkins and quite the read I might add.

- Sam Harris

#212750 - 01/03/07 10:16 PM Re: Men are Slaves: Explained [Re: Zaftig]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

You are to some extent bound by your genetic heritage, like it or not.

But humans are unique in being able to break those shackles. Regardless, I believe the whole point of Satanism is to live as the animal you are, not against it.

As for society altering our instinct, I think it has not. We no longer hunt, we work. We no longer form packs, we form offices. We no longer have clans, we have governments.

Same difference, evolutionarily speaking.

Ever notice people without children tend to have pets?

#212751 - 01/03/07 10:16 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: TrojZyr]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

Otherwise, the only folks who'd rape 80-year-old grandmas, incontinent wheelchair-bound retards, and prepubescent children would usually have those specific fetishes (and, certainly, those scumbags do exist).

Yeah, the author addresses that as well. Apparently people point that out a lot, but those instances make up a small portion of the rapes that occur. Pedophiles DO have that fetish, and when it comes to old women and retards the idea may be more that they are less likely to fight back. A hole is still a hole if your standards are low enough. The really misleading thing about the rape-is-about-power-not-sex mantra is that it sets up power and sex as two mutually exclusive things. For men, especially (but also for many women in various ways), sex and power inextricably linked at the deepest levels. Plenty of men will tell you that they'd LOVE to use a real woman like a blow-up doll, and pornography reflects that.

#212752 - 01/03/07 10:31 PM Re: Men are Slaves: Explained [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Yes I have. And they love, and are as attached to them, as if they were their children. And I understand that that is the reproductive hardwiring still going off, regardless of whether or not they reproduced.

But, comparatively speaking, our technological advances are still rather new, yes?

Could it be possible to become dependant on technology, so much so, that our biological functions are no longer revelant? Not to work against our basic animal instincts, but that those basic instincts themselves evolve drastically.

As I ask the question it seems highly unlikely, but I wonder...

#212753 - 01/03/07 10:36 PM Re: Men are Slaves: Explained [Re: Zaftig]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

Could it be possible to become dependant on technology, so much so, that our biological functions are no longer revelant? Not to work against our basic animal instincts, but that those basic instincts themselves evolve drastically.

Well, theoretically, men, who in their infinite retardedness have pioneered technology, could have the last laugh and wipe out the need for women entirely if they chose to do so. Or there's the reverse Amazonian scenario, of course.

#212754 - 01/03/07 10:39 PM Re: Men are Slaves: Explained [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Which brings us right back on topic to men vs women.

#212755 - 01/03/07 10:59 PM Re: Men are Slaves: Explained [Re: Zaftig]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

Which brings us right back on topic to men vs women.

I didn't design the conflict. It's, like, 'natural' and stuff.

#212756 - 01/03/07 11:35 PM Re: Men are Slaves: Explained [Re: Zaftig]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Evolution takes too long for technology to act on it. By the time evolution could hope to affect us, technology will have changed drastically.

I mean seriously, technology changes every decade. Evolutionary changes take tens of thousands of years, or hundreds of thousands of years.

So no. Not unless we engineer it, of course.

#212757 - 01/03/07 11:46 PM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Quote:

As much as I think of myself as an unashamed misogynist at times, I have to admit that this model makes sense biologically. I would add to this that there seems to be a reproduction advantage to having more females than males in a population, at least waiting back in the village: having 9 females and 1 male means you could still have up to 9 simultaneous pregnancies. Not so with 9 males and 1 female.

Of course as you mention, this is just about biology and how evolution drove the species to the model that it has. On a personal level I know I'm not bound to being a drone any more than I'd be bound to staying in temperate climates because my skin is white.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#212758 - 01/04/07 02:06 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Nidhogg]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

To answer: reproduction is a biological imperative (that can be overridden).

Then the disposability of males is a biological imperative (that can be overridden).

#212759 - 01/04/07 04:12 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Luigi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Europe & South America

100% agreed!

Camille Paglia anyone?

#212760 - 01/04/07 04:53 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Ace Offline

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
I don't know if this has been addressed so here goes:

I completely agree with your statements that males are just to be used for reproduction. Likewise, the sole function of the female is to bear children and care for them, while the male 'spreads his seed' elsewhere. Those 'advantages' of testosterone you mentioned first allowed males to collect and hunt their own food and provide for the female while she took care of the offspring. If you think about it, the only function of all animals is to reproduce in which case the male would be the 'slave' for the female.

However, in our current times we are less preoccupied with having to hunt for our food in order to survive; we can go to the grocery store and buy our food easily. In the rise of civilizations, political systems, and economies, the males have now been able to use the testosterone that they once used doing more dangerous things (hunting, fighting other males for females, defending themselves, etc.) to do productive and innovative things like invent, design and come up with ideas, leaving the women to raise and bear children like they had always done. Males are the worker gender; they are biological slaves to females because they don't have as much input into reproduction, but the fact that they are the working gender has led them to become more productive and innovative in today's times.

Everything you said seems to make sense, I'm just pointing out further what happened as humans evolved and the role of men and women beyond the biological aspects.

#212761 - 01/04/07 06:15 AM Re: Men are Slaves [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Quote:

But in all seriousness.

Yes, women love to say that. I don't know if it's necessarily true. But women do love to say it.

And we're all supposed to nod along.

This hasn't 'gone too far,' by the way...

It's just playtime. Nothing to be taken so terribly seriously.

When I said it has all gone too far, I had feminism in mind and not the Topic at hand, my fault for not being clearer there.

I find this thread hilarious and Thank Warlock Leviathan for such a hot topic, the responses have given me a chuckle

Love the neverending "Battle of the Sex's"

Church of Satan

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12170 Members
73 Forums
43936 Topics
405790 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements