Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#212974 - 01/05/07 06:22 PM New Sex Questions [Re: buzzoff]
american1987 Offline

I don't have girl friend and didn't have sex before.Now,I wish to have sex with beautiful girls.Can Satan or church fulfil my wish?I really want to have sex,but no partner.What am I suppose to do?

#212975 - 01/05/07 06:23 PM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: american1987]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Circling A Star
Quote:

I don't have girl friend and didn't have sex before.Now,I wish to have sex with beautiful girls.Can Satan or church fulfil my wish?I really want to have sex,but no partner.What am I suppose to do?

Get off the internet...

"When the great lord passes, the wise peasant bows deeply and silently farts."
-Ethiopian Proverb

#212976 - 01/05/07 06:28 PM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: american1987]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
Rent a hooker.

#212977 - 01/05/07 06:40 PM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: american1987]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
Quote:

I offer help in department and have the knowledge you seek.

Currently, I am only accepting payment in euros.

#212978 - 01/05/07 06:47 PM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: RandomStranger]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Quote:

Quote:

No doubt, checks are made payable to some obscure, off-shore swedish banker?

#212979 - 01/05/07 06:58 PM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: RandomStranger]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Quote:

Damn, and I only have American Dollars and British Pounds.

Just My luck, a day late and a Euro short...

WAIT! I do have ONE Euro in My coin purse, is that sufficient?

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#212980 - 01/05/07 08:53 PM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: american1987]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
America really is going to hell in a hand basket.

This guy is probably still only 19. I did not lose my virginity until I was twenty. No rush. Take it easy, low rider.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#212981 - 01/05/07 10:12 PM Re: Sex Questions [Re: Quaark]
luciferHammer Offline
Banned

---

#212982 - 01/06/07 05:30 AM Re: Sex Questions [Re: TrojZyr]
DarkApollyon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Brighton, England
Quote:

Safe sex: painting X's on the sheep that kick.

Dirty sex: painting *'s on the sheep that shit in your wellies.

#212983 - 01/06/07 09:52 AM Re: Sex Questions [Re: buzzoff]
Lazarus Offline

Loc: Sacramento, California
I wish to submit my personal opinion on this matter.

I realize that in many relationships there is a degree of compromise involved. Very few out there find "the perfect mate", if in fact that even exists. However, there are a few topics that I will not compromise on, for any reason, in any relationship.

One is that I am a Satanist. It is a matter of choice whether one reveals their association with Satanism or not. I choose to hide it from no one. If asked, I do not deny it, and with some I even admit it readily. This is something that I will not hide. Before entering into any relationship, I've always told the lady up front. It really doesn't matter to me if she's a Satanist or not, (although I'd prefer for her to be), but she can have no problem with it or I simply will not become any further involved. And, should she at a later date, begin to have mixed feelings about my practices and my work, then she is simply given the choice to leave it alone, or I'm out no matter what our status at the moment or how long we've been together.

I feel that for me to hang onto such a relationship will only place a negative Willpower against the positive Will that I enforce, and strengthen, in my Satanic workings. Not to mention, of course, that it is a subject that will never be dropped or resolved, and every other aspect of our relationship will suffer. I simply do not have time for this. They either accept it, or they don't.

Another part of myself that I will not compromise on are my indulgences. As far as a relationship being polygamous, or monogamous, I actually have no preference either way. While I feel no need to be sexually active with anyone other that the girl I am with at the time, I certainly would not deny her such if this were her fantasy. By the same token, if she has a desire or a need to be with other people, then I must allow it...or let her go. Again, there would be no use for us being together if I denied her of any of her indulgences. There is always someone out there for the both of us wherin we can find fulfillment in this aspect as well.

The thing that has always worked for me is the realization that love is not an emotion, it is a state of mind. I can, and very often do, choose by my Willpower to alter my state of mind, as well and the states of mind of others.

Quite simply put, if I choose to accept the state of mind called love, then I will. If I choose at any given moment to deny it, then I have that perogative as well. Love only hurts if one let's it.

Again, just my opinions.

#212984 - 01/16/07 09:58 AM Re: Sex Questions [Re: buzzoff]
CryptoManiac Offline

Loc: Houston, Texas
I might suggest talking to your mate, & telling her upfront, about any sexual problems you may have

(If You strongly feel that you need to have sex with someone else, & she says no, you may want to look into other options)

On the other hand...lets suppose having sex wih someone else is not an option(Well there are other options out there).

In the past, I've dated (some--not all of them) women, who were grear at romance, yet very unimaginative in bed. Again, I might suggest talking to your partner, to learn his/or her response regarding the matter

#212985 - 04/10/07 09:36 AM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: Discipline]
May Offline
Banned

I thought Satanism was about (as well) Not trying to be a psychic.You proport to guess that possibly someone might be old enough to use a message board that is not even yours to decide? Talk about unnessesary.

#212986 - 04/10/07 09:56 AM Re: Sex Questions [Re: buzzoff]
Eibon Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Delaware
ok, this goes more personal than i usually like to be but since it touches upon a simullar situation inwhich i find myself, i thought i would comment. I have been married 6 years. My wife had an affair at about the 6 month mark. I took my vows to her seriously and supported her and waited her out for her decision to stay. We've worked had to save the marriage but over time it has lost spark. There is little passion..none actually. We have had sex about 4 times over the past 3 years. Now, I dont know how YOUR relationship fairs, hopefully better than that. But, if your wants and sdesires are not being met the underlying problem MUST be attended to. The question is what is lacking in the marriage and how to fix it. If its just the sex than you have to decide for yourself if the pleasure is worth the hurt.
Recently i have met and fallen in love with an amazing person who i never thought could exist. This has its own set problems but everything in its own time.
So, now here i am. I'm married to someone who i DO care about deeply and DO NOT want to hurt, as she IS my best friend ( just not much else), yet i know that staying inthis relationship is a waste for us both.
I understand the temptations of "gettin some strange" but since i met this amazing person i look at it in a whole new way. We have not been intimate, and yet i still find i have no interest in anyone else. I think the problem is in the marriage not satisfing you in which case you must decide where to go with it.
any how, i hope this helps.

g

#212987 - 04/10/07 10:22 AM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: May]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
You dug this thread up for that crock of shit that made absolutely zero sense. Don't you ever get tired of being a fool?

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#212988 - 04/10/07 10:30 AM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: gypsy]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Don't you ever get tired of being a fool?

My sources say 'no'.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts