Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#212989 - 04/10/07 10:38 AM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: Evil_Eve]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Ah ha ha, the magic 8 ball was a favorite toy of mine.

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#212990 - 04/10/07 11:01 AM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: May]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I really don't know what you are talking about.

The post you replied to I stated that taking your time to become sexually active can be a wise idea.

What you said makes no sense.

What does proport mean?

What does being a psychic have to do with what I said?

How did you derive that I suggested he was not old enough to use this message board?

Talk about illogical. I should heed the advice under your screen name. Ignoring . . .

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#212991 - 04/10/07 11:33 AM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: Discipline]
euol Offline
Banned

Quote:

The post you replied to I stated that taking your time to become sexually active can be a wise idea.

Quote:

What does being a psychic have to do with what I said?

It sounds like a good thing I can't read those posts. I feel twitchy now.

#233509 - 04/10/07 08:51 PM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: Evil_Eve]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
I'm happy to take you £'s as well. Far be it from me to leave someone in the lurch for not having the right currency.

#233533 - 04/10/07 10:58 PM Re: Sex Questions [Re: gypsy]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
Here's my opinion:

If you know for sure the other person won't accept you having sex with other women, doing it on her back will end up spoiling your relationship in other ways.

Why don't you try to make something different? Explore eachother fantasies, those you can perform together? You may even improve your cumplicity. Be a little crazy.

Plan something strange together.

october1560
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#233534 - 04/10/07 11:05 PM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: RandomStranger]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Sir, you are both a gentleman and a scholar. \:\)

<Hear that?> It's your doorbell. Damn I miss the old graemlins...

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#233540 - 04/11/07 12:43 AM Re: New Sex Questions [Re: May]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Feeling cruel tonight. Banned.

#233761 - 04/11/07 10:56 PM Re: Sex Questions [Re: buzzoff]
Bogey_Man Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lost.
Talk to her and see if she's up for inviting a third person. Otherwise, leave her. You're obviously not fulfilled, and it would be unfair to both of you to keep on like this.

#233769 - 04/11/07 11:45 PM Re: Sex Questions [Re: buzzoff]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Since you ask...

If you want to try and keep your marriage you would be wise to see a professional marriage counselor.

If you don't you would be wise to see a divorce attorney.

I would not suggest that you ask for opinions from non-professionals especially on the internet in what is still a public place such as this!

But only because you asked.

#233841 - 04/12/07 09:19 AM Re: Sex Questions [Re: Nemo]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
Given the thoughts this gentleman express on the matter, I'd say your advice was perfect.

Still, there's one thing that I would like to add for any singles who might be reading this thread.

Be picky. Don't start a serious relationship with someone unless you know what you want out of it and your partner is willing and able to provide it.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#233867 - 04/12/07 10:37 AM Re: Sex Questions [Re: Nemo]
angella Offline

Loc: Nevada, United States
I think it is shocking that people think that because we are satanists that we may find this acceptable. I truly think and act on faithfulness or monogamy.....whatever it may be. If you are questioning your life with the person your with then you need to sit back and take a look at what your trying to achieve. There are ways to have pleasure with the same person time and time again. Thats the beautiful thing about marriage.
I remember reading sometime ago and posting High Priestess Nadramia wrote and it said, " Dont cheat on your mate, partner, love, or whom ever you share your life with." I agree and in my own words will say this, " CHeaters Suck!!!"
Good luck with your fantasy and you will find the right answers for you in you...and that is all!

#233868 - 04/12/07 10:37 AM Re: Sex Questions [Re: angella]
angella Offline

Loc: Nevada, United States
angella

#233877 - 04/12/07 10:48 AM Re: Sex Questions [Re: angella]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
 Quote:
I truly think and act on faithfulness or monogamy.....whatever it may be.

Yes, and whatever that may be to you may be something totally different to another and perfectly acceptable to them.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#233886 - 04/12/07 11:27 AM Re: Sex Questions [Re: angella]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
You seem to automatically equate non-monogamy with "cheating". I think it would be more accurate to define "cheating" as playing outside of agreed upon rules.

As a bit of a side note, I've known a number of folks in "open relationships" who later had a change of heart and insisted that their partners revert to monogamy. In their situation, wouldn't that be "cheating"?

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#234018 - 04/12/07 07:29 PM Your reply. [Re: angella]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
You meant to reply to the opening post and not mine.

At least I hope so! \:D

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405206 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements