Topic Options
#21333 - 01/17/04 11:50 AM "Annoying" PMs
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

Is there any way to report inappropriate Private Messages? I have receieved a rather anti-Church of Satan message from a LTTD member by the username Phantom. I personally don't appreciate it and don't think that these people new to the board should even be allowed to PM Church of Satan members.

Not the first time this has happened.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#21334 - 01/17/04 02:20 PM Re: "Annoying" PMs [Re: Insurgent]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I'd post the message and let it stand or fall on its own merits.

The CoS is a solid organization. It doesn't need "protection" in an online forum.

#21335 - 01/17/04 07:20 PM Re: "Annoying" PMs
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

I don't need other people to inspect the church I'm affiliated with for me. They can take their baiting elsewhere.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#21336 - 01/17/04 07:29 PM Re: "Annoying" PMs [Re: Insurgent]
Anonymous
Unregistered

So any critique is per definition baiting?

#21337 - 01/17/04 07:55 PM Re: "Annoying" PMs
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

I don't come here for critique. The rest of the world is well ready to critique what I am and what I do. I come here to talk with Satanists and those who are members of the Church of Satan in particular, not to receive criticism that I could do myself if I saw such flaws myself.

And really, these people don't need to try and insult my reasoning capabilities by thinking they can actually show me something I can't see. These self-proclaimed critics who most of the time have had little to no involvement with Satanists or Satanism rehash all the same old tripe and I don't care to read it, nor receive it at all.

I highly doubt an 87 year old professor of philosophy from Yale will stop by and critique some aspect of it for us all to respond to. Get real. These are kids, enemies of Satanism, and idiots who want to bait people and get in the way.

Go elsewhere if you want detractors, this doesn't have to be your only frequented forum. But this is obviously a forum for those who DON'T disagree and should stay that way for those of us who came here because of that fact.

#21339 - 05/17/04 02:41 AM Re: "Annoying" PMs [Re: Insurgent]
Anonymous
Unregistered

But if the aforementioned professor did somehow show up, prove his creditials, and then ask intelligent and thoughtful questions would you have an issue with that?

DatheR

#21340 - 05/17/04 05:41 PM Re: "Annoying" PMs
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

Absolutely not. I'd welcome it, because then it wouldn't be a stupid and annoying PM would it?

Forum Stats
12010 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405199 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements