Topic Options
#21341 - 01/17/04 12:04 PM Notify Moderators of Inappropriate PMs
Wonka Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The City of Red Lights
Having a Notify Moderators button at the bottom of every Private Message received would make complaints like this easier to submit. I imagine it would work much like forwarding an email, but with some sort of "flag" attached to it.

I'm sure it's not the first time a user has harassed other users with garbage not suited here.

#21342 - 01/18/04 08:29 PM Re: Notify Moderators of Inappropriate PMs [Re: Wonka]
JayLucif Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Helheim
There is a better way for now. I have in the past just simply copied and pasted the offending PM into a new message including the entire message and the PM senders name, and PM'd the offending message on to Rev Ventrue. I am sure you could do the same for the rest of the board moderators as well, so they can at least be on the look out for the potential trouble ahead. Just an idea to pass along.

Freedom, baby is never having to say you're sorry. Guilt is like a bag of fuckin' bricks. All ya gotta do is set it down. John Milton - The Devil's Advocate!

I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical. Clyde Shelton - Law Abiding Citizen!

------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Stats
12220 Members
73 Forums
44002 Topics
406142 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements