Topic Options
#21388 - 01/17/04 03:15 PM Ritual Success...
Silence Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 29 Palms, CA
First, I should give a little background info on the situation... I'm in ROTC at my highschool. It's my junior year and I was the Platoon Sergeant in my class all of last semester(August - December).

There is another kid in my class who was the same rank as me in a different class at the beginning of the year, but he got moved into my class and was therefore moved down one rank. The whole semester it pissed him off that I was a rank above him, so he started doing little things to annoy me. His idea was to get me to physically attack him so that he could 'go tell' and have me removed from my position, which would move him back up to where he was initially. I had to put up with him the whole semester, but his plan didn't work.

It came to my attention over Christmas break that our Company Commander was moving to a different class. Theoretically, that would make me the new CC since I was next in command. Somehow, a rumor got started that it was going to be HIM, not me, to be the new CC, which is what he went around telling people over the break.

One night I was sitting in my room and just started thinking about all the shit he'd done over the semester, and I just snapped... I imagined him in front of me and me just beating the shit out of him. I kept at until I got tired and felt satisfied. I hardly thought about it at all over the rest of the break.

Well school started up again, and as it turned out, they promoted me to CC and him to Sergeant Major. When he heard the announcement, he stormed out of the classroom all pissed off because I got promoted. After he left, the instructors told the class that he was about to be demoted back to his previous rank. This made me very happy...

Now I just found out something else: a few nights ago, him and his friend were out doing something with a BB gun or something of that kind(I don't know the details), the cops saw them and they were both arrested and charged with "Assault with a Deadly Weapon." He wasn't in school yesterday because he was in jail.

So finally, my question: I'm curious whether all this can be attributed to that little "ritual" I did. Also, I'd like to read stories of some successful rituals other people have done.

#21389 - 01/17/04 04:26 PM Re: Ritual Success... [Re: Silence]
Citizen_Squish Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
Quote:

So finally, my question: I'm curious whether all this can be attributed to that little "ritual" I did.

From the way you describe this fellow, it sounds as if he did a fine job of attracting destruction all on his own. I'm not sure that your cathartic release of the anger toward him could rightly be called a "ritual," though.

Quote:

Also, I'd like to read stories of some successful rituals other people have done.

There is an entire forum in the member's area of this message board devoted to such discussions.

#21390 - 01/17/04 05:08 PM Re: Ritual Success... [Re: Citizen_Squish]
Silence Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 29 Palms, CA
I'm not sure that your cathartic release of the anger toward him could rightly be called a "ritual," though.

I agree. Hence the quotes.

#21391 - 01/17/04 06:50 PM Re: Ritual Success... [Re: Citizen_Squish]
Dan_Dread Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
From the way you describe this fellow, it sounds as if he did a fine job of attracting destruction all on his own. I'm not sure that your cathartic release of the anger toward him could rightly be called a "ritual," though.
What is a ritual but the use of imagery and ritual to fuel emotional output? If real world events can cause you to build up and release the same sort of energy the ritual would, is there really a difference?
Personal experience and logic would make me say 'no'

Silence, revel in the fact your enemy has been destroyed, and know by thought and deed you are his superior.
Hail Satan!
"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike and yet it is the most precious thing we have." - Albert Einstein --------------------

#21392 - 01/17/04 07:00 PM Re: Ritual Success... [Re: Silence]
SatanicSquid Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Bay, Ca
Quote:

I'm curious whether all this can be attributed to that little "ritual" I did.

I don't know that I agree 100% with Citizen Squish, but this isn't the place for that.

Was it a result? Who cares? Didn't you get what you wanted and an emotional release? Congrats!

7th Satanic Rule of the Earth
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it sucessfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all that you have obtained.
When you are going to do a miracle for an ignorant race, you want to get in every detail that will count; you want to make all the properties impressive to the public eye; you want to make matters comfortable for your head guest; then you can turn yourself loose and play your effects for all they are worth. You can't throw to much style into a miracle. It costs trouble, and work, and sometimes money; but it pays in the end.

A Connecticut Yankee in King Aurthur's Court
Mark Twain

#21393 - 01/18/04 07:14 PM Re: Ritual Success... [Re: Silence]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
I think that you should take at least some of the credit. He did the rest. What was important was that you got it out of your system. It doesn't seem like you deserved to have this guy eating away at you all day long.

#21394 - 01/19/04 05:09 AM Your answer. [Re: Silence]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Quote:

So finally, my question: I'm curious whether all this can be attributed to that little "ritual" I did.

The specific instructions regarding which way to view this are in The Satanic Bible.

Can you find the quote?

It is right there, clear as a bell.

Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements