Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#215798 - 01/29/07 01:56 PM Re: Love is dead, long live lust! [Re: Mythil]
kender Offline

sex is everywhere and when kids want to be in love they think sex
then theyre pregnant just like my girlfriend at least shes 18.
even by adults i beliueve love is very misunderstood and confusing. if not totally made up in your head that is.
i dont really care, i love many and lust for many more.
the real question is where can i find good true lust?

#215799 - 01/29/07 02:15 PM Re: Love is dead, long live lust! [Re: kender]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

the real question is where can i find good true lust?

I hear there are some hot Hell hounds here.

Be sure to mention My name as I get a cut of the profits from those who apply for new membership.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#215800 - 01/29/07 02:34 PM Re: Love is dead, long live lust! [Re: Evil_Eve]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here

Oh you SOB I'm choking over here

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#215801 - 01/29/07 03:39 PM Re: Love is dead, long live lust! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
vivicaro Offline

Loc: Barcelona, Spain
For you I have a very specific question. Are all the symptoms you described that seem to put us under some sort of spell, only caused by feelings of lust or infatuation? Then when in lust we have much more to lose??...H ow many of us have not reached absurd levels of stupidity when in "love"? The word pathetic underestimates what some of us will do for the sake of someone else(this someone else is most often a parasite like person). This feeling of emptiness is what may often drive us to the better and less harmfull option of insensitivity and avoiding love completely. But what you say confuses me...is lust even more harmful? It's not love that makes us blind but lust? Damn....then what choices are there?

#215802 - 01/29/07 05:54 PM Re: Love is dead, long live lust! [Re: Mythil]
MrsVineh Offline

Ok a few things.

1- Love is most definitely NOT dead. Lust is simply easier and faster to find. We usually feel lust for someone way before we even begin to love them (not talking about family of course).

2- Yes our carnal desire for lust does and should take over. Think about it. You cannot fall in love with every person you date. But you can fufill your needs for lust with them. So why not?

3- No the government should not be responsible for any kids born. The parents should be willing to take full responsibility of the children or else they should not have kids in the first place.
It is just the same with the teenagers. If a girl knows the risks of getting pregnant or getting STDs for that matter and she still decides to be sexually active, then she better damn well be responsible enough for her actions. If something happens to her it is nobody's fault but her own. If she (or he) cannot accept that then they are not ready to have sex.

4-In the Satanic Bible LaVey addresses this issue saying that it is rare to find both lust and love together in the same person. In fact many times one is found without the other. To the man or woman whom falls in love with a person they are not attracted to this is very unfortunate. This is when "infidelity" becomes an issue. A person may love sex and have a partner who does not; they end up seeking this side of love outside of the relationship. The key ruiner of relationships is not infidelity. It is lack of communication. Couples need to talk to each other about their sexuality.

5- On the topic of "cheating" my advice to the person who cannot commit or enjoys multiple sex partners; do not shackle and chain yourself to a marriage. It will only end in emotional pain most likely to your spouse.

I am only stating the basic obvious that most people refuse to see.
HAiL PRiDE!
HAiL GLUTTONY!
HAiL GREED!
HAiL SLOTH!
HAiL ME!
HAiL SATAN!

#215803 - 01/29/07 05:59 PM Re: Love is dead, long live lust! [Re: gypsy]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Oh you SOB I'm choking over here

Sowwy.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43874 Topics