Topic Options
#216589 - 01/18/07 11:24 PM Not Like Most #16 is OUT!!!
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
19 Jan XLII A.S.

After two years, the wait is over. And, it's practically TWO issues in one!

Yes, NOT LIKE MOST #16 is finally released! This is our Special 6/6/06 Satanic High Mass Issue, focusing on the event of the same name that took Los Angeles by storm on 6 June 2006. From performers to participants, all angles are covered with exclusive and in-depth essays on SHM from Peter H. Gilmore, Peggy Nadramia, Bryan Moore, Robert A. Lang, Colonel Akula, and a number of others. Also included are a wealth of SHM event photos by Daark, starting with our front cover, plus pics from various attendees. ALSO, the usual assortment of articles, reviews, news and more (including an interview with Rev. Jim Mitchell -- the Sinister Minister of pro-wrestling fame and CoS priest) on all things Satanism, bringing this issue to 48 pages -- our biggest ever!

Don't miss out on this highly detailed and entertaining special issue dedicated to a true milestone in Satanic history. A collector's item, to be sure!

http://www.purgingtalon.com/nlm

Thanks to all who contributed to this issue, and to some of you for showing me such a good time in L.A. pre- and post-event. Yeah... you, too, Bry.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#216590 - 01/21/07 02:43 PM Re: Not Like Most #16 is OUT!!! [Re: MagisterParadise]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

I ordered mine yesterday and can't wait to recieve it!

#216591 - 01/21/07 05:57 PM Re: Not Like Most #16 is OUT!!! [Re: MagisterParadise]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: The North
Can't wait brother!!! This is going to be a masterpiece!

HS!!!
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#216592 - 01/23/07 02:20 AM Re: Not Like Most #16 is OUT!!! [Re: MagisterParadise]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Salem MA
I just bought mine!
Warlock Krow

#216593 - 01/28/07 05:25 PM Re: Not Like Most #16 is OUT!!! [Re: MagisterParadise]
DraconisLuciferi Offline

CoS Member

Loc: South Carolina
Just ordered mine.

#216594 - 02/24/07 03:25 AM Re: Not Like Most #16 is OUT!!! [Re: MagisterParadise]
oldgoat Offline

Loc: tx
I also ordered mine yesterday, every time I try to save a little cash something new comes along I have to have and I do hate to sacrifice. Things like this never last long and I'll not miss this one. I have never ordered anyhing from Purging Talon or the Emporium that did not exceed my expectations. H.S.

Forum Stats
12105 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405516 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements