Topic Options
#21689 - 01/18/04 01:50 PM The Synthesizer Clock- picking a pet
Christinaianity Offline

TSW states that in picking a pet you should choose your familiar or demon. It gives some obvious expamples of these relationships. But- they're very obvious (the fat man with the slender greyhounds... the talkative woman with canaries).
What pets do you have that's your familiar or demon. Or, what relationships can you identify.
The obvious pet for a witch is a cat, but who is that a familiar/demon for?

#21690 - 01/18/04 04:02 PM My stealthy pets! [Re: Christinaianity]
calgarysatanic Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Calgary Alberta Canada
Good evening,

My personal choice for pets are snakes, as I see a striking similarity between them and myself. I have a red tailed boa, an albino striped kingsnake, and a ball python.

The snake is quiet and has great stealth. They wait with patience for their prey to get close, and also wait until it is unsuspecting. While all small snakes start almost equally small and vulnerable, only a select few grow in size and power until they are at the top of the food chain in their area.

A 2 foot anaconda can be devoured by nearly anything, but what can kill a 30 foot anaconda that is not seen or heard until it is too late? A lion, tiger, man by himself?

The snake is very versatile, as every snake in the world can climb trees, swim, go down holes, and wait very long times between meals, and each snake has adapted to suit it's environment perfectly for it's size and needs.

I would like to see a human with no arms and legs climb a tree and catch a bird, climb, then see in the dark with heat sensors when sight, feel, hearing and smell all fail.

Very few creatures can lie in wait without moving for months at a time and strike only when conditions are perfect.

The snake reminds me of myself, and I model myself after them.

HS!!!

-Percy Spencer

#21691 - 01/18/04 04:45 PM Re: My stealthy pets! [Re: calgarysatanic]
Christinaianity Offline

what position on the clock are you?

#21692 - 01/18/04 06:39 PM Re: The Synthesizer Clock- picking a pet [Re: Christinaianity]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Well, I would personally go by what appealed to me most. I would gravitate toward an animal that would express my demonic naturally, it's not something that I'd have to research or verify with the Synth clock.

I've had all sorts of different animals. Tarantulas, lizards, cats, birds, even a pet fox-squirrel "Mister Fuzzynuts".

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#21693 - 01/18/04 07:16 PM Re: The Synthesizer Clock- picking a pet [Re: Felstorm]
Roxxxadelic Offline

Loc: Seattle

Fergus

My sweetie and I let fergus pick us, and he's definitely one of us and loves us unconditionally.

In some ways he's my demonic but in many ways he's my famialiar, but what counts is that loves us.

Edited by Roxxxadelic (01/18/04 07:28 PM)

#21694 - 01/18/04 08:35 PM Re: The Synthesizer Clock- picking a pet [Re: Roxxxadelic]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Oh! How utterly cute! AWWWW!

And his name fits him so well.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#21695 - 01/18/04 11:50 PM Re: My stealthy pets! [Re: Christinaianity]
calgarysatanic Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Calgary Alberta Canada
Good evening,

My position on the clock is for myself to know. You could make a comparison between my choice of pets and what position you think I should be though.

In my opinion, the positions on the clock are good guidelines, but the good old nature vs nurture will affect how people grow and change, and what pets they pick.

While Satanists are born and not made, their individual personalities will all be different due to nature vs nurture, and therefore their positions on the clock are different and may very often overlap positions when they do not fall into one position perfectly.

HS!!!

-Percy Spencer

Forum Stats
12090 Members
73 Forums
43862 Topics
405449 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements