Topic Options
#216903 - 01/20/07 06:04 PM someone should really answer this...
fairiesflutter Offline

ive been reading up on satanism all day and it is quite appealing to me. however when i logged on to the official Church of Satan page- there was a guy dressed as what christains believe satan to look like; ie the devil ears etc. im now confused. is it to mock imagery? because satanism doesnt believe in entities other than to believe in one self. i also read something about how lucifer endulged in oneself so is it for that?
also when looking up what satanism is, it states the worshipness of evil, or satan himself.
what does anyone think about this?

#216904 - 01/20/07 06:11 PM Re: someone should really answer this... [Re: fairiesflutter]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

What do I think? I think you should read the entire COS webpage, The Satanic Bible, The Satanic Rituals, The Satanic Witch, The Devil's Notebook, Satan Speaks and everything you are able to access on this message board and then ask yourself this:

Are those who say Satanism is the worship of an actual devil basing their statement on the facts presented by Dr. LaVey and the Church of Satan or are they just providing an opinion based on myths?

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#216905 - 01/20/07 06:18 PM Re: someone should really answer this... [Re: fairiesflutter]
fairiesflutter Offline

yeah good answer

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43975 Topics
406012 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements