Topic Options
#218764 - 01/29/07 09:15 PM Long-awaited new version of Artistic Devil website is up!
Shiva Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Ormond Beach, FL
The long-awaited makeover has finally been completed and the Artistic Devil website is unveiling its brand new look!

All of the artists are listed by medium, and we’ve included many new categories for musicians, performers, writers, and more. We also have some special interest sections for publications that accept out-of-the-ordinary submissions and a section dedicated to creating Total Environments.

There’s a few new items in the online shop, and a of course the links directory with a few new categories added.

Please check out our new look and tell us what you think! (There’s a poll on the first page of the main site.)

Artistic Devil Website

"The ugliest of trades have their moments of pleasure. Now, if I were a grave-digger, or even a hangman, there are some people I could work for with a great deal of enjoyment." - Douglas Jerrold

#218765 - 01/30/07 05:21 PM Re: Long-awaited new version of Artistic Devil website is up [Re: Shiva]
BlasphemousOne Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut, USA
The site looks fantastic, Reverend Shiva.

I am sure I will be making use of a lot of the features in the future.

#218766 - 02/24/07 02:38 PM Re: Long-awaited new version of Artistic Devil website is up! [Re: Shiva]
oldgoat Offline

Loc: tx
Very nice,there's a lot of good information on this site.I spent a couple of hours on it last night and still didn't cover half of whats there. Hail Rev. Shiva

Forum Stats
12010 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405199 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements