Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#22053 - 01/20/04 03:21 AM Re: Raise The Bar! [Re: bahemoth]
Sarracenia Offline
CoS Member

It is very good to know that you have enough courtesy and sense to one, acquaint yourself with the messageboard first and two, to realize that one's problems do not belong here.

ToV

#22054 - 01/20/04 04:01 AM Re: Raise The Bar! [Re: WyckedImp]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The reason people tell you their problems is to give you an edge over them. It's all unconscious to them. They are the would-be victims and the would-be servants. If you give them a reason for living or feeling good they will do things for you.

That in my opinion is also the reason why it's counterproductive for the Satanist. Why give people power over your feelings?

#22055 - 01/20/04 04:27 AM What ...
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
What in the world are you writing about?

#22056 - 01/20/04 04:31 AM Thank you. [Re: Mason_Rust]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
I am awed by the elegance and excellence of this post you have written.

Thank you.

#22057 - 01/20/04 05:00 AM Re: Raise The Bar! [Re: Mason_Rust]
YoungSoulRebel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
I like you.

You're smart.

I imagine I'll be seeing you in Hell this year?

"Usually when you ask somebody in college why they are there, they'll tell you it's to get an education. The truth of it is, they are there to get the degree so that they can get ahead in the rat race. Too many college radicals are two-timing punks."
- Abbie Hoffman

"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
- Charles M Schulz

“One of the great things about young people is that they do question, that they do care deeply about justice, and they they have open minds.”
- Zack de la Rocha

#22058 - 01/20/04 05:01 AM Re: Raise The Bar! [Re: Mason_Rust]
Xerx Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Italy
A great post also for me but with a specification on this
Quote:

Reading TSB didn’t actually change my life, it simply clued me in that there is a name for what I already am, and already have been. If finding and reading TSB was for you the equivalent of having a rope tossed out to a drowning man, more power to you for improving your life, but you are not a Satanist. A Satanist wouldn't have been drowning in the first place!

Reading TSB showed me what I already was but before I felt to be different from the others, to react in a different way, without having an explanation and I thought I was the only one, as Satanists are an alien elite and it is not easy to meet even one of them.
I read the Satanic Bible at about 39, and if I had read it before it had saved me a lot of time.
For this reason I hope people know the existence of the Satanists and of the LaVey's writings. Just for information, to make them able to confront themselves. To enjoy myself is a beautiful thing, but when I am with comrades it is better, when I am with stupid people is worse.
And the fact that a Satanist wouldn't have been drowning in the first place can be right about the drowning, but the Satanist also can feel bad.

Just this.

Compliments.

Hail Satan!
Xerx

#22059 - 01/20/04 07:47 PM Re: Raise The Bar! [Re: MagisterParadise]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
But, unless you're sending me $100 an hour for my time, spare me the pity party.

And no, the $100 Church of Satan registration fee doesn't count!

#22060 - 01/20/04 07:49 PM Re: Thank you. [Re: Nemo]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
If so, consider it a returned favor. Your own posts consistently do the same for me.

Edited by Mason_Rust (02/04/04 09:26 PM)

#22061 - 01/20/04 10:58 PM Re: Raise The Bar! [Re: Mason_Rust]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Very insightful post Mason, posts like this one are the reason I love coming here. Intelligence, Integrity, Nobility, so many qualities go into the posts here than they do on other boards that I've disowned all else and come here exclusively.

Hail!

#22062 - 01/21/04 12:56 AM Re: Raise The Bar! [Re: Sarracenia]
bahemoth Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
thanks i have been reading alot of the posts and i enjoy much of what is said here. i am also glad that you r courteous because i have seen people tearing apart new comers in other boards just because they r new

#22063 - 01/21/04 02:13 AM Re: What ... [Re: Nemo]
Citizen Jonesy Online
CoS Member

Loc: Palm Springs, California, USA
I don't think anyone knows.
It's all guesswork at this point
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Just updated

#22064 - 01/21/04 02:26 AM Re: Raise The Bar! [Re: bahemoth]
Citizen Jonesy Online
CoS Member

Loc: Palm Springs, California, USA
Well, it's not that they are new, but they do exactly what caused this thread: whining and moaning and pissing everyone off. If they used a little gray matter, it wouldn't happen.

It's all about first impressions. Screw that up here, and you're FUCKED!
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Just updated

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12281 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404442 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements