Topic Options
#221762 - 02/13/07 06:18 PM Titles
Mythil Offline

Loc: UK, Portsmouth
I know that there is the Witch/Warlock title, however, does the CoS use different titles for female Reverends?

#221763 - 02/13/07 06:49 PM Re: Titles [Re: Mythil]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
A Reverend is a Reverend, but their other title is gender-based: Priest/Priestess.

And, btw, what exactly is your purpose?

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#221764 - 02/13/07 08:37 PM Re: Titles [Re: Ygraine]
Mythil Offline

My purpose, specifically or generally?

#221765 - 02/14/07 07:19 AM Re: Titles [Re: Mythil]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
I suppose it is too existential (or just plain bitchy) to question your purpose on earth, so I'll stick with your purpose here, on this forum.

You are either lazy, stupid, or stirring up shit.

The answers to every question you have are easily found, and well explained. The choices of your questions can be viewed as provocative (marijuana) or redundant (this one.)

I am asking why you are here, and why you deserve to be answered directly when others accept their educational responsibility on themselves?

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#221766 - 02/14/07 09:08 AM Re: Titles [Re: Ygraine]
Mythil Offline

Ahh I see. Well the question on weed was a newbie mistake which I intend to learn from, no ones fault really other than my own. I should really have done more reading on past topics and more literature before diving in at the deep end.

My purpose on this board? To learn, interact, meet and discover

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements