Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#22285 - 01/23/04 10:20 AM Re: Greater Magic [Re: C_D_McKinna]
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
Well said sir. I agree that society is seriously fucked up in the way it deals with emotions and their affects on people. If my magical rituals did nothing more than allow me to release pent up emotion it would be a worthy and intelligent thing to do.
Darkest Greetings
DrkMasterPrince

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#22286 - 01/27/04 10:33 AM Re: Greater Magic [Re: Mr_Atrox]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
::tiki::As a continuation on the topic ::tiki::
My own explorations into the realms of magical practice have divulged a great deal of information. We interpret through our senses-all of them. I therefore attempt, through ritual, to indulge them to the fullest possible extent. Music for the ears, elixir for the palate, various scents for smell and taste, and props galore for the eyes and touch. But, I do not randomly assemble these devices. I try and view them as a whole and attempt, when presenting a ritual in it's entirety, to do so seamlessly.
Some of my better results have come about when I've achieved a certain 'richness' of effect within the ritual chamber. When the parts become a whole, the 'texture' of which envelopes all senses. Color,for myself, is very important to this end. As well as patterns. Fabrics used tend to be intricately embroidered and of deeper hues. But the use of pattern also extends into the placing of objects, such as candles. There must exist a visual,emotional and textural symmetry. I find that some of my larger 'Color Field' paintings are extremley effective and useful in this capacity. They add a rich, pure form of emotion.
Any twists? ::tiki::

#22287 - 01/29/04 05:12 AM Re: Greater Magic [Re: Mr_Atrox]
Anonymous
Unregistered

One thing that will enhance your Lesser Magic and Greater Magic is a study and application of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Respectfully,
Isper

#22288 - 01/30/04 04:33 AM Highlights.
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
"There are people who live by magic"

-Kim Novak speaking to Jimmy Stewart in "Bell. Book and Candle"

If you wish to enter the Zodiac Club you need to know the password.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12195 Members
73 Forums
43973 Topics
405995 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements