Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#223373 - 02/21/07 11:37 PM What Kind of Dog Are You?
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
So I am interested in these weird question/threads. I have noticed alot of cat lovers here. If you are a dog lover what breed do you love or what breed do you associate with.

Me? Pekingese. I am short and stocky and square. I have long beautiful hair and I am loyal, stubborn and mean when I need to be.

So? Who are you?
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#223374 - 02/22/07 12:48 AM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
BakaMatt Offline

Loc: Georgia, USA
Huskies. They're quiet and gentle for the most part but there's something so intimidating and striking about the bleach white eyes.

#223375 - 02/22/07 01:04 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
euol Offline
Banned

Afghan Hound: graceful, fast, intelligent, headstrong. Forms very deep bonds with their humans, easily depressed if neglected; rather sensitive to how their humans act towards them, yet wholly uncaring about the rest of the world.

I like this thread, by the way. I love dogs and cats equally and for quite different reasons, but it's good to see some dog lovers

#223376 - 02/22/07 01:49 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
Rattlesnake Offline

Loc: Yurop
Hungarian Vizsla

They're extremely smart, very social, good natured, and they never seem to run out of energy. I love dogs and cats the same, but I'm allergic to long haired cats, so I can only admire them from a distance.

#223377 - 02/22/07 01:55 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
A dirty dog.

A dirty fucking mongrel.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#223378 - 02/22/07 02:05 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
Torquemada Offline

Loc: Spain&UK
The Hound of the Baskervilles, of course. Such a lovely dog¡¡¡¡

Best(or beast, lol)

Torquemada

#223379 - 02/22/07 02:10 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
Maya Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New England
An interesting question.

I'd say that I identify with the Pharaoh Hound. They're intelligent, calm, and independent. They are known to be reserved with strangers, but affectionate with family. They are not demonstrative, but dignified.

#223380 - 02/22/07 03:40 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: BakaMatt]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Huskies do have the most striking eyes, I agree!
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

#223381 - 02/22/07 03:44 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: euol]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

I had to look up the Afghan Hound!

They look like long haired salukis. Do you own any Afghans? The upkeep on that hair looks like it would be quite something! I really liked your description of their temperment.

#223382 - 02/22/07 03:45 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Rattlesnake]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Hungarian Vizsla

Another breed I had never heard of! What a beautiful dog!

#223383 - 02/22/07 03:47 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

A dirty dog.

A dirty fucking mongrel.

Ha! .... No doubt.

#223384 - 02/22/07 03:48 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Torquemada]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

The Hound of the Baskervilles, of course. Such a lovely dog¡¡¡¡

Excellent answer!!!

#223385 - 02/22/07 03:49 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
Lust Offline

Coyote

Attachments
407390-0192-0601-2712-2818_TN.jpg (27 downloads)

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#223386 - 02/22/07 03:50 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Maya]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

I'd say that I identify with the Pharaoh Hound. They're intelligent, calm, and independent. They are known to be reserved with strangers, but affectionate with family. They are not demonstrative, but dignified.

What a lovely description! And a most impressive dog - those ears!

#223387 - 02/22/07 03:53 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Lust]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

I would think more along the lines of Red Wolf for you...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406035 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements