Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#223388 - 02/22/07 03:59 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

#223389 - 02/22/07 04:09 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
Lust Offline

Quote:

I would think more along the lines of Red Wolf for you...

Red Wolves are an interesting species, and have made a big comeback since the early eighties, but the Coyote has always fascinated me.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#223390 - 02/22/07 04:10 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
The solitary Fox

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#223391 - 02/22/07 04:49 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Bitch.

#223392 - 02/22/07 05:11 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
Atra_Morte Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Maybe it's because grew up owning Yorkshire Terriers that I admire this breed the most. They have virtually no concept of their diminutive size. They can be fiercely territorial and will go after other creatures much larger than themselves. They're highly loyal little dogs and are quite affectionate.

Attachments
407416-lucy06res.jpg (30 downloads)

#223393 - 02/22/07 05:18 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Chihuahua.

Yup, sounds like Me!

Temperament

Chihuahuas are prized for their devotion, ferocity and personality. Their curious nature and small size make them easily adaptable to a variety of environments, including the city and small apartments. Chihuahuas are often stereotyped as high-strung, though it has been shown that correct training and socialization can result in an outstanding companion animal.

Chihuahuas are not well-suited as small children's pets because of their size, temperament and tendency to bite when frightened. Also, many Chihuahuas focus their devotion on one person, becoming overly jealous of that person's human relationships. This can be mitigated through socialization. Chihuahuas also tend to have a "clannish" nature, often preferring the companionship of other Chihuahuas over other dogs. Chihuahuas also seem to have no concept of their own size and may fearlessly confront larger animals, which can result in injury.

Incidentally, three of these little buggers OWN ME!

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#223394 - 02/22/07 05:18 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
A pug of course.

Short, ugly and lovable, just like me.

#223395 - 02/22/07 05:33 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: HellofallHells]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park

That is really cute! I got my Peke a Godzilla costume once because he kind of reminds me of Stitch from Lilo and Stitch.

Yeah, it lasted for about five seconds before he had it torn off and in pieces. Sometimes when dogs get dressed up they look so humiliated, But this guy actually looks like he's having fun!
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#223396 - 02/22/07 05:35 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: gypsy]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Sleek! Foxy Gypsy
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

#223397 - 02/22/07 05:39 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
euol Offline
Banned

I wish I did, but I can't have pets.

Oh, yes, it would, but I would lavish attention and care on them and their needs.

#223398 - 02/22/07 05:45 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Zaftig]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Bitch.

I read this on wiki,

"Bitch has long been in use to refer to a woman in contempt, as shown in an 1811 dictionary which describes bitch as "the most offensive appellation that can be given to an English woman, even more provoking than that of whore"."

I thought to myself, "That's not Lex....she's Canadian"

#223399 - 02/22/07 05:48 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Atra_Morte]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Maybe it's because grew up owning Yorkshire Terriers that I admire this breed the most. They have virtually no concept of their diminutive size. They can be fiercely territorial and will go after other creatures much larger than themselves. They're highly loyal little dogs and are quite affectionate.

I've read the same thing about Yorkshire Terriers - that they have no concept of their small size and go after larger dogs. My Peke is the same way although he never tries to attack larger dogs. He wants to play with them and usually ends up freaking out the much larger dog. When he was a puppy my little guy's best friend was a huge black lab next door named "Zeus". Zeus was like a small horse. And he would literally roll my Peke around like a soccer ball. My guy loved it!

#223400 - 02/22/07 05:51 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Shade]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

"That's not Lex....she's Canadian"

HHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I've been called bitch more times than I have hairs on my head. I deserved every single one.

#223401 - 02/22/07 05:56 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Evil_Eve]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Another tiny fearless dog! I like the description of the temperment - now I know so much more about you.

#223402 - 02/22/07 06:02 PM Re: What Kind of Dog Are You? [Re: Poetaster]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

A pug of course.

Short, ugly and lovable, just like me.

Hey, I like pugs! Is your nose all squished up too?...

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43882 Topics
404449 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements