Topic Options
#224110 - 02/24/07 07:15 PM Interested in Satanism but still uninformed
RICKO Offline

I have found myself here after a religious quiz which said Satanism is my most suited religion. I did not try to "be cool" with my answers to this and was surprised by the result. After research on the subject I couldn't believe how much I agreed with what I have seen so far on my journey. I have never affiliated myself with a religion before but I am giving serious thought to becoming a Satanist. I question everything but so-far I haven't seen anything worthy of scepticism. Even so I would be grateful if I could be directed towards information and literature on the subject as I don't take this decision lightly. What I have seen so far has led me to believe that Satanists question every thing they don't understand or disagree with. I would therefore only become a registered member if I fully understood the concept and satisfied myself that this is the right thing for me. I would still be aking even if there was no registration fee as I don't think it unreasonable. Replies gratefully recieved!

#224111 - 02/24/07 07:36 PM Re: Interested in Satanism but still uninformed [Re: RICKO]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
24 Feb XLII A.S.

The first source you should consult -- before any other book, website, whatever -- is The Satanic Bible by Church of Satan founder, Anton Szandor LaVey. You can pick it up through the CoS Emporium by clicking here. It is also available through all major booksellers.

Other books from the Church of Satan are also available, and they are each recommended.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

Forum Stats
12157 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405738 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements