Topic Options
#225953 - 03/06/07 11:32 AM COS Emporium 36" Baphomet Wall Plaque
Marcato Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Northern New England
Approximately 3 weeks ago, I received a 36" Baphomet Wall Plaque. I'd like to apologize to Warlock Daniel Byrd for taking this long to give feedback about the quality of the product.

I make my living in expensive hand made products. Therefore, I like to flatter myself by thinking that I'm uniquely qualified to judge other hand crafted goods.

Whether it's a hand made automobile, a hand tailored suit, or a hand crafted stringed instrument, first class one-off items combine machine like technical precision with an intangible quality imparted by the artisan. Warlock Byrd's Baphomet accomplishes this flawlessly. Thank You.

#225954 - 03/12/07 02:00 AM Re: COS Emporium 36" Baphomet Wall Plaque [Re: Marcato]
Cerberus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Denver, CO
I agree, they are quite remarkable.

Citizen of the Infernal Empire

#225955 - 03/12/07 07:18 AM Re: COS Emporium 36" Baphomet Wall Plaque [Re: Marcato]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
I received Mine just about a week ago and it is simply GORGEOUS.
Warlock Byrd has out done himself. I would recommend anyone who is looking for such an item to order from Mr. Daniel Byrd. It takes a little while to get it (this is because each piece is painstakingly done by hand) which means... your piece will be original and not like any other.

Here's a second plug for Mr. Byrds works of art. I am very pleased with Mine and it looks lovely in My chamber.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#225956 - 03/22/07 06:54 PM Re: COS Emporium 36" Baphomet Wall Plaque [Re: Marcato]
CoffinRust Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Alabama
Thank you all very much for the kind words - it is a pleasure to make these, and I pride myself on taking great care to treat each one with the respect that the Sigil of Baphomet both demands and deserves.

CoffinRust.com | On Facebook | On Undercroft | The Compleat Witch Illustrated Bibliography

The Church of Satan Baphomet Altarpiece
The ONLY Altarpiece endorsed by the Church of Satan, using the Trademarked CoS Sigil of Baphomet.
A percentage from each piece sold is proudly paid directly to the organization for this privilege.
Do not accept imitations!

#372587 - 02/22/09 05:24 PM Re: COS Emporium 36" Baphomet Wall Plaque [Re: CoffinRust]
DevilMan_nc Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte/Concord, NC
I just opened mine today. Truely a classic work of art indeed. Many thanks to the man behind this creation.

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12221 Members
73 Forums
44002 Topics
406144 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements