Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#227507 - 03/15/07 03:47 AM Re: I Don't Like Kids.... But.... [Re: Shade]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Palm Springs, California, USA
Reading some of these posts (I couldn't get through al of them) really pulled at me. Especially today.

I work as a Security Shift Supervisor at the only trauma hospital in the Coachella Valley (Palm Springs area). Today, I watched an innocent, beautiful 3 month old baby die. All because her parents didn't put her in a carseat. They were in a major traffic accident on Interstate 10.

Luckily, Nature took care of itself. Mom died at the scene and dad was thrown from the vehicle (no one was wearing a seat belt) and isn't expected to survive. I feel no remorse for them.

I just finished a compassion/destruction ritual I wrote on the way home, lamenting the beautiful child who won't get to grow up, and the hate I felt for the parents and the hope that the father dies wide awake, with as much pain as possible. I hoped he landed on his damn head.

Haven't felt better in years. I'll check up on the situation tomorrow.

I love children, for exactly the reasons Shade dislikes them. But to each, their own. We must all find that which bring joy to our lives and hold on to it. We're only here for a short time, and we only get one shot. Sadly, that little girl won't get that shot.
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Just updated

#227508 - 03/15/07 04:13 AM Re: I Don't Like Kids.... But.... [Re: Citizen Jonesy]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
What you just wrote about is exactly what sparked my original post. The horrors that happen to children double me over like a shot in the belly. Kids make me uncomfortable, sure, for alot of reasons (some of which you may have not gotten to, understandably). But I can't stand them being hurt. I can't stand what is so special about them being stolen...

What do you mean by this?

Quote:

I love children, for exactly the reasons Shade dislikes them.

#227509 - 03/15/07 04:46 AM Ritualistic child abuse in water [Re: Shade]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
There is a 4-page long article in today's news paper about this man named Igor Tjarkovsky.
It's not easy to shock me, but this is......
Well, just read it (I tried my best to translate selected parts of it):

Igor Tjarkovsky
Ritualistic child abuse in water- Preferably 10 hours a day in ice-cold pool water.

"Tjarkovsky arrived at the pool accompanies with a staff of adoring helpers who where holding their babies only with their wrists while shaking them violently. Then an infant, 5 years old at most, was put in the water despite his vocal objections. Tjarkovsky grabbed his ankles, raised him high and sunk him into deep water, like he was pounding a hummer. Just grabbed him, without preparation, without empathy, gentleness or listening to his screams of horror. That lasted about 40 minutes. The kid yelled every time his head was pulled out of the water "no, no, I don't want to, mommy, stop, no" but it want on. after 15 minutes it seems he lost his strength and his wails became gargles. When Tjarkovsky made a short brake we saw how the kid vomits the buckets of water he swallowed while screaming
I looked at my wife, shocked, and one of the women working with Tjarkovsky came over and told us "if you want to look at him work, watch him only with loving eyes. I know this might look bad, but this child is carrying a harsh trauma from birth because his mother was opened up, and if he won't be released from it, he might grow up to be a criminal or a drug addict."

It goes on about different kinds of water-bondage made to secure the infants in certain positions, while they are being flipped and sunk into the water for hours. Then there is this:

"In one of his famous experiments took place in 1992: a 1.9 year old infant, who was trained by Tjarkovsky, succeeded swimming 33 kilometers in 15 hours, two minutes and 28 seconds non-stop. For Tjarkovsky the accomplishment was proof that "a man can live in water: eat and sleep while swimming". Tjarkovsky's translator adds that the infant made the whole distance while his hands where tied behind his back."

There are records of at least 5 babies dieing from hypothermia and drowning after Tjarkovsky's care.

I wish I could torture this man with excruciating pain 10 hours a day for the rest of his life.

#227510 - 03/15/07 05:03 AM Re: Ritualistic child abuse in water [Re: The_Lightning]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

I wish I could torture this man with excruciating pain 10 hours a day for the rest of his life.

You know, I am known in my circles for being particularly gruesome and morbid and by default people assume without feeling. I think I may have actually reached my limit this evening. That story was so sickening I felt like I had just injested ground glass. Not particularly worried ... but vaguely curious when exactly I would start vomiting blood.

You and I both could do wonders for this man, Igor Tjarkovsky. We could take turns. I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY with your statement I quoted. Thanks for understanding where I am coming from. This was a difficult thread to start and maintain.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#227511 - 03/15/07 07:57 AM Re: I Don't Like Kids.... But.... [Re: Citizen Jonesy]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Quote:

We must all find that which bring joy to our lives and hold on to it.

True, but that is the kind of truth that only a strong world can accept!

This world is weak, so we all have to create our own truth/reality in order to be truly happy.

Because the truth of this reality is that you have to fit inside somekind of box so ''they'' know where they have you

I never wanna fit into a reality I didn't create myself.

If I sound paranoid then believe me when I say that i'm not, I'm just realistic!

Realistic with a little humour on the top

#227512 - 03/15/07 08:23 AM Re: I Don't Like Kids.... But.... [Re: Bill_M]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
True, many people fear people who are ''different''.

And it's so ironical because we are all as different as our fingerprints.

So why do people fear their own nature?!

I call the disease brainwashing, sure we are the same, but when we are true to our nature then we are also very different from each other, so if it makes other people insecure that NOT everybody want to create kids ( They don't even have the imagination to think that some of us wanna create something else ) - well, they ain't worth my time anymore!

#227513 - 03/15/07 04:15 PM Re: I Don't Like Kids.... But.... [Re: Shade]
c23 Offline

Loc: Heaven Street, Europe.
I wasn't really interested in kids until I had my first a few years ago. Now everytime I come home and see the everyday changes it lights up my heart.

Sure, bad things happen to kids just like bad things happen to grown ups. It's a sad deal but we've got to live with it and get on. Every time I read an article about cruelty towards children or see obituaries of children I always get a bit sad, even though I know the only thing that I can work on is my own circle.

#227514 - 03/15/07 05:23 PM Re: Ritualistic child abuse in water [Re: The_Lightning]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
That is legal? Where the hell is this man located?

I would shot the bastard and kick his corpse into the pool.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#227515 - 03/16/07 12:01 AM Re: I Don't Like Kids.... But.... [Re: Neko]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

I still don’t care for other peoples kids as a general rule (there are one or two exceptions), but with my own it is completely different. There is a bond there that is fairly difficult to put into words. I know it sounds corny, but I didn’t know that I could love anyone the way that I love my daughter until she was born. I am closer to her than anyone else on the planet. It’s weird. I suppose it’s a paternal instinct thing.

I enjoy playing with my daughter, being silly, teaching her, watching her grow and all of that stuff.

That sounds amazing to me. Magical. And sometimes, deep down, I let myself imagine what it would be like to have my own children... and I am incredibely envious of folks like you. It does make me smile, and make my heart mend, to hear there are parents out there like you who positively cherish their children. I heard Ms. Bruja and Ms. Dragondancer convey this sentiment earlier and it made my heart grow two sizes larger.

Quote:

I can look around and tell who has kids and who doesn’t and it’s really funny to me.

Public temper tantrums by kids give me extremely bad headaches. And I have never once found myself blaming the child. But I do, apparently, look like someone told me the breathmint I just popped in my mouth was covered with strychnine (aka, wide-eyed and waiting for a painful death). I imagine that's what you were describing of the "non-parent" looks.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

#227516 - 03/16/07 01:06 AM Re: I Don't Like Kids.... But.... [Re: Shade]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Public temper tantrums by kids give me extremely bad headaches. And I have never once found myself blaming the child. But I do, apparently, look like someone told me the breathmint I just popped in my mouth was covered with strychnine (aka, wide-eyed and waiting for a painful death). I imagine that's what you were describing of the "non-parent" looks.

LOL! That was part of what I was talking about. The other half is that a lot of parents get a sort of smug smirk, almost like they are laughing at the other parents on the inside like the way people are laughed at when they do something rather embarrassing but you don’t laugh out loud because that would be rude.

Quote:

That sounds amazing to me. Magical. And sometimes, deep down, I let myself imagine what it would be like to have my own children... and I am incredibely envious of folks like you. It does make me smile, and make my heart mend, to hear their are parents out there like you who positively cherish their children. I heard Ms. Bruja and Ms. Dragondancer convey this sentiment earlier and it made my heart grow two sizes larger.

I take that as quite a compliment. Thank you.

The Temple | The Elite

#227517 - 03/16/07 02:44 AM Re: I Don't Like Kids.... But.... [Re: Shade]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Palm Springs, California, USA
Quote:

What do you mean by this?

Quote:

I love children, for exactly the reasons Shade dislikes them.

That was worded badly. I apologize.I wasn't 100% last night.

Quote:

Kids like me. I don’t know why.

That's what I love about children. I was talking to someone at work tonight when a 3 year old girl was pulling on my pant leg. When I bent down to ask her what she wanted, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a huge hug. That made me feel wonderful.

Quote:

Friends have handed me their babies with the …

This happens to me on more than one occasion. Most recently in a grocery store. A woman was looking for her checkbook, and just handed her little baby girl to me. She found and wrote a check while this angelic (or maybe demonic ) child played with my Baphomet that I was wearing over my v-neck "Old Man" sweater.

It's just those little things I like. I can understand how someone can feel as you do, Shade. Most of the people I know (male and female) agree with you. My supervisor won't go to Pediatrics or Maternity. She sends me. Just being in the presence of children scares the Hell out of her.

Enough soapboxing. Now back to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Just updated

#227518 - 03/16/07 03:01 AM Re: I Don't Like Kids.... But.... [Re: Citizen Jonesy]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

You've no need to apologize. And it's not soapboxing. Your experiences are actually the kind of thing I'd prefer to hear. It chips more at this iceberg than you will ever know. And if I could swallow this strange thing in my throat that feels suspisciously like a lump I'd say more but for now, I'll just say thank you. Thank you for sharing this.

#227519 - 03/16/07 07:27 AM Re: I Don't Like Kids.... But.... [Re: Citizen Jonesy]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Those are nice stories. I have a couple of My own that nearly 'made Me want to have a child' (Momentarily that is).

The thing I like about kids is their honesty and magical power. They really are honest with their comments towards strangers which can be cruel or comical.

I was walking through the Philadelphia airport when a little girl grabbed her Mothers shirt and yanked on it from down below and in a large voice announced to the F terminal that:

"MOMMY that lady is PRETTY!!!!!!!!!"

Well Hell's bells I liked that kid.

Every time that happens it gives Me a pep in My step because I have heard children announce that people are UGLY too!

I once had a little girl ask Me if I were 'Snow White'. Well no, but for a cartoon, Snow White was quite pretty. I took that as a compliement.

Another funny story. It's funny because I can remember the sound of excitement in this little boys voice....

I once stopped into a fast food restaurant to pick up some burgers before a car show. I was wearing black pattened leather pants. A boy in line looked over at his Mother and loudy said:

"OH MAN! OH MAN! Those pants are COOL! They are SHINY". His Mother turned red and let out an embarrassed smile.

Why? He liked the pants damn it. Made Me giggle. And yes, I always thank these WISE WISE WISE children for their compliments.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#227520 - 03/16/07 08:59 AM Re: I Don't Like Kids.... But.... [Re: Babydoll]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

So have you still got your wallet?

Yes. The kids were white.

HS!

#227521 - 03/16/07 09:09 AM Re: I Don't Like Kids.... But.... [Re: Callier]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Quote:

So have you still got your wallet?

Yes. The kids were white.

HS!

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Damn it I love you Callier!

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12216 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406127 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM