Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#228645 - 03/22/07 04:24 PM Re: Bull Fought Back [Re: Old_Pig]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Quote:

I have a friend that was invited to such a spectacle when visiting Spain. He found the abuse of an animal for entertainment to be disgusting, but out of courtesy for the people who invited him, he just sat there and said nothing. Until the moment the bull managed to catch the matador with a horn and hurl him up in the air. My friend stood up and cheered!

Everyone around him looked at him like he was a Martian.

And he was like… “What? Not everyone has to root for the same team!”

I wanted to share a story about my father here, but you just shared almost the same story, so I guess I can be a lazy cat here

I can say this very simple, my father did the same as your friend when he was on holiday many years ago, they had to sneak him out of the backdoor so to speak.

I hate it when people hurt animals like that, why can't some people understand that animals got feelings too.

I want to share this story about Dolphin Mary, but I can't find an update on this story, so if somebody can, then please post it, because I want to know how this beauty is doing

The story :

When the young dolphin was rescued from the Adriatic Sea, distressed and bruised, she was nurtured back to health by a dedicated trainer who took responsibility for her care.

Now the trainer is dead, the victim of a frenzied attack by her neighbour — and the dolphin, apparently, is dying of a broken heart.

Read the rest here : http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article1403428.ece

#228646 - 03/22/07 04:30 PM Re: Bull Fought Back [Re: Svengali]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Quote:

Humans who torture animals for entertainment should be shot. I don't give a fuck about their idiotic "cultural traditions."

They should fight each other to the death instead... since they think they are such badasses.

And that is why you're the man!

Can you imagine how limp someone's dick must be to need to publicly beat up a bovine to feel manly? Cultural tradition? I'd settle for some tapas and a print of Guernica.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#228647 - 03/22/07 07:18 PM Re: A cowardly "sport" in need of improvement. [Re: Nemo]
EDFS Offline

Torquemada is not a Satanist and wit means shit. Still-born Christ worshippers will always think they have a point. I, myself, find it amusing and entertaining. This guy is amusing. As well as every other Spanish "scholars" in here.

I hate having Spain in my blood, I'll always go for Itallian instead.

Torquemada and all his Spinard crew not only approve of animal torture but they also believe equal opportunities should be given to everyone. Read these. This Torquemada is hilarious.Readhim in Essays. How about his partner in crime NICOELIA : "willingness to comunicate has more value that speaking any language".

I hate the Spanish to death.I hate it. Hate it. Their language makes me cringe!

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS BULLSHIT! FUCK YOUR DUMB CULTURE!

Iti unbelieaveble these people... patriotism... Jesus !

#228648 - 03/22/07 07:29 PM Re: Bull Fought Back [Re: Torquemada]
EDFS Offline

How can you rejoice in watching an animal without rational skills being tortured? You are the trash of the earth. I don't give a shit if your losers Spinard friends and family told you it was ok. I hate with all my guts Spanish people. You can't represent a culture as sick as this. You can't represent ANY "culture" sinceyou're an idiot.

Edited by EDFS (03/22/07 07:32 PM)

#228649 - 03/22/07 07:35 PM Re: Bull Fought Back [Re: EDFS]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Screw it. You're out of here. Bye.
Prevention of Virtue

S Magazine 1 & 2
S Magazine 3

#228650 - 03/22/07 09:35 PM Excuse me? [Re: EDFS]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
I personally know many Latin Americans many of whom came from the Spanish culture directly.

They are no better or worse than any other hominids on this planet.

Racism is a poor substitute for intelligence.

Racism, animal cruelty, blood sacrifice and stupidity have no place in Satanism.

#228651 - 03/22/07 10:20 PM Re: A cowardly "sport" in need of improvement. [Re: Nemo]
ModernTantalus Offline

I wouldn't say he'd have to kill the bull with his bare hands. I mean, killing an unharmed, unexhausted bull with a sword is still quite a feat. I personally like the Portugese bullfighting. It takes more courage and is more fun. They don't actually kill the bull. Instead they grab the horns and tail and do acrobatics. I'm sure it's annoying as hell to the bull, but not actually harmful. It's very similar to the sort of bullfighting done by the ancient minoans. Using a healthy unharmed bull as an acrobatics partner... Now that takes balls!

#228652 - 03/22/07 10:23 PM Re: Bull Fought Back [Re: JysusCryst]
ModernTantalus Offline

My Spanish teacher in high school was from Spain. She said the meat from the bull is generally given out to the homeless and poor free of cost.

#228653 - 03/22/07 10:28 PM Re: A cowardly "sport" in need of improvement. [Re: Torquemada]
ModernTantalus Offline

Don't apologize for your views. Feel free to express them. A true intellectual takes all arguments and views on their own merits even if they disagree with them. I personally disagree with how bullfighting is currently done, but I can respect your past and history and why you'd enjoy it. Besides, where would Satanism be if LaVey decided to keep his mouth shut in order to avoid rocking the boat?

#228654 - 03/22/07 10:46 PM Re: Bull Fought Back [Re: Shade]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
This thread put sad in my happy.

I was unaware the bull was supposed to be killed in the end.

Now I know

#228655 - 03/22/07 11:09 PM Re: Bull Fought Back [Re: ModernTantalus]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Quote:

My Spanish teacher in high school was from Spain. She said the meat from the bull is generally given out to the homeless and poor free of cost.

Even worse!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#228656 - 03/23/07 02:41 AM Re: A cowardly "sport" in need of improvement. [Re: Nemo]
torturedsoul Offline

Loc: Egypt
Quote:

I would be more impressed if the matador faced an unharmed, unexhausted bull ... and without any weapons.

I am against bull fight because I think that it is sick to attack without a reason.
But I also think that it is OK to exhaust your adversary and use every available weapon against him.
I never renounce to my strongest weapons only because my adversary is inferior, and to me, this seems fair.

#228657 - 03/23/07 06:51 AM Re: A cowardly "sport" in need of improvement. [Re: EDFS]
Noelia Offline

Loc: Spain
NICOELIA, the evil accomplice of Torquemada !!!now that is an original nickname!!!hahaha!

#228658 - 03/23/07 12:35 PM Re: "respect"? [Re: ModernTantalus]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Quote:

but I can respect your past and history and why you'd enjoy it.

I personally have no respect for those who advocate the torture of animals.

None at all.

Those who think that respecting animal torture as a "sport" is being broad-minded or "intellectual" need to get a dictionary.

For what Anton LaVey had to say on the entire matter read Rule 10.

The Devil is a gentleman.

He is not a sadistic torturer of animals.

Bullfighting falls under the blood sacrifice practices from which we gained such delightful religions as Judaism and Christianity.

The torture of animals has nothing to do with Satanism.

That has been the explicit and absolute fact of the matter since Day One in Year One A.S.

Pure and simple.

#228659 - 03/23/07 12:41 PM Re: Donations to the poor. [Re: ModernTantalus]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

This does not require torturing an animal to death first.

That is the entire point.

If they wish to donate food they can as painlessly as possible kill the beast for meat.

This is a very inadequate argument to support the torture of animals as "sport".

It is a cruel and unnecessary punishment of a innocent animal.

Some traditions are simply wrong.

Period.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12010 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405199 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements