Topic Options
#229891 - 03/23/07 05:25 PM New contest from Action Adventure Comics!
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Are you a fan of Action Adventure Comics?

Would you like to have a piece of AAC history?

Then this contest is for you!

I am offering up original stills from the first two chapters of Draven: The Vampire Chronicle to you, the readers, as a way of saying thanks!

So how do you acquire a still? It's easy. If you have a MySpace page, all you have to do is place the Action Adventure Comics MySpace in your top friends list or place a banner on your profile. If you have a personal website, just put the banner on your website. Once you've done this, email me at actionadventurecomics@hotmail.com with a link to your profile or website where you have the banner or top friends position as well as an address where I can send the still. Once I have confirmed this, I will send you a signed still from Draven: The Vampire Chronicle!

Stills are limited, so if you want a piece of AAC history, you may want to jump on this!

At the moment, I only have one banner design and it is located on the AAC MySpace (linked above). All you have to do is copy the code from the text box and paste it on your site.

Disclaimer:

Any information gathered from this contest will be used for the purposes of this contest only! Nobody will see this but me and I will dispose of the data after sending the stills.

Stay Evil,

~D

#238676 - 04/25/07 11:40 PM Re: New contest from Action Adventure Comics! [Re: Mr_47]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
I just wanted to thank those of you who have responded and received stills. To those who have yet to get their hands on one, there are still plenty left! Just see the above post for details.

Forum Stats
12090 Members
73 Forums
43862 Topics
405449 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements