Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#230517 - 03/26/07 10:54 PM SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists."
disinformation Offline

Loc: No longer in Los Angeles, CA
EDIT: Has anyone on this board ever belonged to the group "Satanists" THAT LIES WITHIN THE WEBSITE SuicideGirls.COM? If so, you probably realize what an atrocious group of idiots it really contains.

I just read a thread on there where someone was asking if anyone had a CoS membership, and one member said, "What does CoS mean?" And, when explained, he went on some rant about how the name "Satan just isn't serious. It should be the Church of Lucyfer."

Another member whined about how she had been kicked from this board for her pot-smoking usage.

Do these people actually bother reading the words contained within the Satanic Bible, or is it simply a prop they carry around to make themselves feel "badass"?

I finally left the group, NOT THE WEBSITE. It was either that, or clawing my own eyeballs out. Why can't these people just go choke on something? We'd be a lot better off that way. I'd hate to hear the conversations they attempt to strike up with other people about *SATANISM - WOW!*

Edited by disinformation (03/27/07 04:40 AM)

#230518 - 03/26/07 11:12 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Most people master solid foods early in life, and then for most it is all down hill from there.

#230519 - 03/26/07 11:14 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Blackened_Son Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I've seen this happen alot of times with morons online. I would love to see people like this just put down like dogs. To answer your question no people like this just completely ignore anything in the Satanic Bible. Alot of people do that hell I bet they think its freaking blank inside. I personally think you did the right thing by just leaving he group.
Dr.Anton Szandor LaVey

#230520 - 03/26/07 11:15 PM Quote of the day [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Bedrosian Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Finland
Haha! That is the quote of the day!

I'm definately using that somewhere

#230521 - 03/26/07 11:19 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Jack_Lantern]
disinformation Offline

LOL Can we get an "amen!"?

#230522 - 03/26/07 11:20 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Blackened_Son]
disinformation Offline

Oh, I agree.

I should've left it sooner. But, as you can imagine, there are hardly posts in there, anyway, so it was constantly on the back burner.

#230523 - 03/27/07 02:58 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
I admit, I had to google "suicide girls". It probably says a lot that their own site does not show up on the first three pages of search results. So I guess people talk (write) about them more than visit their site.

However, having looked at their pictures, I can see where the controversy comes from.
It seems just another way for teens to rebel, and to discover and play around with sexuality. Young people who are trying to create an identity. I don't see it as essentially different from gothics or metalheads using the label Satanism, hoping that it will shock squares. In that some who use the label have no clue that there is actually a structured religion with the name "Satanism", these girls do not differ much from other popular teen subcultures.

In short: what did you expect? A gathering of people who actually understand Satanism is pretty rare, and gatherings of Satanists are rarer still. Your average rebelling youth does not bother with reading or thinking about philosophy and religion, they mainly want a quick identity label.

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

#230524 - 03/27/07 03:06 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: AEnigma]
disinformation Offline

Okay, either you misread what I said, or you completely didn't understand suicidegirls.com...

Either way, you're OFF. I would seriously expect more from a CoS Warlock.

I stated that I had joined a GROUP on SuicideGirls CALLED "Satanists." It was supposedly for other Satanists. READ: SuicideGirls does not pose themselves as a Satanic Naked Bitches site.

Just like there are other groups within the site, like Tattoo forums, and College forums, and Invader Zim forums...

When it comes to the actual Suicide Girls themselves, you are pretty accurate about most of them being barely legal girls with tattoos and piercings that lack in self esteem, so they need to pose in naked pictures in order to gain a fake sense of self-worth.

And, yes, it is hard to find a group of *real* Satanists. But I suggest you look closer before replying in the future.

#230525 - 03/27/07 03:14 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
Sorry, I was under the impression that you were annoyed with the suicide girls because there is a group of them that calls themselves Satanists and yet appears to have no clue what Satanism is.

I guess my English must be really bad then.

Quote:

Has anyone on this board ever belonged to the group "Satanists" on SuicideGirls? If so, you probably realize what an atrocious group of idiots it really contains.

I just read a thread on there where someone was asking if anyone had a CoS membership, and one member said, "What does CoS mean?" And, when explained, he went on some rant about how the name "Satan just isn't serious. It should be the Church of Lucyfer."

Another member whined about how she had been kicked from this board for her pot-smoking usage.

Do these people actually bother reading the words contained within the Satanic Bible, or is it simply a prop they carry around to make themselves feel "badass"?

I finally left the group. It was either that, or clawing my own eyeballs out. Why can't these people just go choke on something? We'd be a lot better off that way. I'd hate to hear the conversations they attempt to strike up with other people about *SATANISM - WOW!*

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

#230526 - 03/27/07 04:02 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: AEnigma]
disinformation Offline

An understandable mistake.

#230527 - 03/27/07 04:05 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: AEnigma]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
Well, I read it that way as well.

I guess My English must be really bad too.

#230528 - 03/27/07 04:40 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Linguascelesta]
disinformation Offline

There, I fixed it.

Better?

#230529 - 03/27/07 04:45 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Noelia Offline

Loc: Spain
This is a bit off topic but I have always wondered why would someone appear on that web-site. Please correct me if I am wrong but they pay their models a misery for their naked pictures, then sell people the chance to look at them; you even loose the right to use those pictures!

I don´t really understand why would anyone let people other than themselves profit from their naked bodies...Is it some sort of self-promotion? I am interested on your opinion, thank you.

#230530 - 03/27/07 04:56 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

I remember taking a look at the "Suicide Girls" a few years ago. The website seems champion unusual and "alternative" looking women but in reality it is just a bunch of Plain Janes who've dyed their hair bright primary colours in order to somehow make themselves individual. I call it the "Szandora Effect", after Stanton LaVey's supposedly attractive wife. She's a very plain and bland-looking lady but because she wears bright colours and colours her hair similarly brightly she's suddenly "hot". There's a reason why the Teletubbies are bright primary colours, and its not to make them more attractive for unimaginative internet herd-perves.

#230531 - 03/27/07 04:58 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Noelia]
disinformation Offline

I agree; what they pay -and especially what they paid in the past- their models is disgusting. It is now up to $600 per set, but in the beginning it was something like $150, I think.

From what you are saying, I would assume that you find the naked body (read: your body) more "sacred" than some do. Some people are simply exhibitionists. Some people realize that the female body is an art form and if you've got it, why not flaunt it?

A benefit of being a SuicideGirl is your "freedom" to self-promote all that you want. In other words, if you have some sort of hobby or craft that you can sell, you can post it all over that website. This is a great way to reach a rather large audience and sell whatever it is that you wish. Another benefit is networking. Some SGs have landed themselves small roles in indie films, or more modeling opportunities for clothing lines, etc. You can also practically get into any concert you want for free or backstage, for that matter. The list goes on and on. People LOVE SuicideGirls and are willing to do just about anything for them. It's actually kind of Satanic, if you think about it... Now that I'm thinking about it, lol. It's another good outlet for using fools to get what you want

Does that answer your question??

I guess that, in a nutshell, it is self-promotion. But, for a lot of those girls, it's obtaining pseudo-self-worth

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43882 Topics
404449 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements