Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#230532 - 03/27/07 05:07 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Noelia Offline

Loc: Spain
don´t think I am a prude!! I am an exhibitionist myself! Only that if someone is gonna make money out of my "titties" it better be me!

Sorry for using "titties" I just had too, that word is too funny! , and yes, you have answered my question, I see it is not for me but I know now that some people are having fun and benefitting from it!

#230533 - 03/27/07 05:14 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Noelia]
disinformation Offline

Loc: No longer in Los Angeles, CA
No, no, I didn't think you were a prude in the slightest. I honestly respect anyone who doesn't wish to exhibit their body; it is their choice.

Quote:

"titties"

LOL Actually, one of my favourite phrases is "tig ol' bitties!"

I'm an exhibitionist, too, but I'm sure my avatar makes that quite evident. I have tried out to be a SuicideGirl, but they rejected my last set Apparently my facial expressions said how nervous I was; it was my first time meeting that particular photographer, and she wasn't good at making me feel comfortable. I'll be trying again sometime in the future, though. This time with a shot of tequila in me!

Anyway, I'm glad I was able to "learn" you, lol.

#230534 - 03/27/07 05:20 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Quote:

People LOVE SuicideGirls and are willing to do just about anything for them. It's actually kind of Satanic, if you think about it...

You are on the right track, but your terminology is a little off... Let me correct it for you:

Men LOVE Sluts and are willing to do just about anything for them so they can get a quick fuck.

Suicide girls are about as interesting as my foot, and let me tell you, I don't spend many evenings at home rubbing one out over my foot.

#230535 - 03/27/07 05:31 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
disinformation Offline

I see your point, dear. But there are some really interesting girls within that site. And who is to say that all of them are sluts, simply because they are posing with their clothes off?

Were all pinup girls sluts? Probably not. Bettie Page is a prime example of that, and she is probably the greatest pinup to date.

#230536 - 03/27/07 05:36 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
disinformation Offline

I see what you are saying, but there are girls on there that don't dye their hair bright colours or wear bright clothing and are just as beautiful. Dot is a good example of that.

Not to mention, I get the same amount of attention now with my hair dyed blood red that I did when it was my natural dirty blonde, whether I'm wearing all black or bright colours.

It sounds to me that you like your women on the more "quiet" side. Not everyone feels that way.

#230537 - 03/27/07 05:40 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

who is to say that all of them are sluts, simply because they are posing with their clothes off?

I am to say that, because in my mind, if you have to take your clothes off for money, you are a slut, and worth nothing to society.

I'm certainly not saying ALL pinups are sluts, but I wouldn't doubt for a second that the greatest majority, are.

#230538 - 03/27/07 05:43 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
disinformation Offline

Well, in my mind, fucking for money makes you a slut.

What about the models that get paid to sit naked in art classes while students draw her? Is she, too a slut?

#230539 - 03/27/07 05:47 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Either way, you're OFF. I would seriously expect more from a CoS Warlock.

Let's look at this from a different angle shall We?

I believe it is YOU that happens to be off for even thinking that people here would 'truly care' about this to begin with. YOU expected more from a CoS Warlock?

Well, when I opened this thread I expected more than a whining rant about a group of dolts on the internet that don't understand Satanism.

What's new? Really, what is NEW? There will always be some group, some person, some idiot out there proclaiming the name of Satan and trying to look 'badass'. Just forget about the site and move on with your life.

Did venting here help?

PS: Just saw this:

Quote:

Well, in my mind, fucking for money makes you a slut

No, that would make you a whore.

Whore/slut who cares? If one is a law abiding citizen and isn't hurting anyone with their actions I really don't care. I've been called a slut and a whore, but guess who is usually doing the finger pointing? Yes, that's right, some unintelligent, unimportant wallflower with a hair lip who couldn't charm her way into a free bag of popcorn much less a pair of Prada shoes or a diamond tennis bracelet.

What's with this never ending crusade against sluts? As long as they're responsible and having a good time...who really gives a damn? LIVE.

#230540 - 03/27/07 05:48 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

Not at all. I'm just not attracted to the rather childish and one-dimensional "Look at me! Look at me!" impulse that seems to predominate in online forums like that. The internet has given the chance for mediocrity to thrive. Everyone's a poet, but 99.99999999999999999% of poetry online is excruciating drivvel. Now everyone's a model........

Looking through the Suicide Girls and all the other copycat sites around, there's the same tired poses. The same identikit plasticene haircuts. The same tattoos and piercings. The same dearth of independant thought. Of course, there will occassionally be a few genuine individuals in there but I can't for the life of me work out why they would want to associate with such herdish behaviour.

#230541 - 03/27/07 05:51 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
disinformation Offline

That is a very good point.

Maybe I was so caught up in the herd that I didn't think of it that way

#230542 - 03/27/07 05:54 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

No, because she is doing it for art, whilst the suicide girls are doing it for people to jack off thier dicks to.

The hooker on the street.
The poledancer in the club.
The girls at a photoshoot.

They all have to take off their clothes to please people.

All I am saying is, if that is how you want to be remembered, then fine, do it, I know I sure as Hell wouldn't, even if I were a female.

"I can't do anything with my life, how can I get rich? I know, I'll get naked and everyone will love me for my body, wowie, I wish I'da thought of this before..."

#230543 - 03/27/07 05:59 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Evil_Eve]
disinformation Offline

Are you seriously flaming me for starting a thread where I wanted to see if anyone had any involvement with this group at one point or another?

If you thought this was such an annoying, ranting thread, then why not say the same thing to 50% of the topic-starters on this board? There have been plenty of topics posted on here that were a waste of time that I don't see you flaming. A prime example being the "Which Supervillain are you?" thread. What real reason was there to post about your results to a completely made-up test, anyway? None. But it's all in good fun, just as this is all in good discussion.

#230544 - 03/27/07 06:04 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

Possibly. Either way, it doesn't take a genius to suspect that perhaps a popular internet modelling site is not the most likely place to harbour a clique of Satanists.

#230545 - 03/27/07 06:13 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
disinformation Offline

Quote:

... it doesn't take a genius to suspect that perhaps a popular internet modelling site is not the most likely place to harbour a clique of Satanists.

Of course not.

But, on the other hand, Satanism includes not repressing your carnal desires, so why not have a group of real Satanists amongst a site made for quenching your lustful thirsts?

#230546 - 03/27/07 06:17 AM I have this saying.... [Re: Evil_Eve]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
Great minds discuss ideas.

Average minds ruminate over events.

Small minds talk about people.

Quote:

What's new? Really, what is NEW?

Nothing new under the sun .

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12017 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405224 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements