Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#230517 - 03/26/07 10:54 PM SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists."
disinformation Offline

Loc: No longer in Los Angeles, CA
EDIT: Has anyone on this board ever belonged to the group "Satanists" THAT LIES WITHIN THE WEBSITE SuicideGirls.COM? If so, you probably realize what an atrocious group of idiots it really contains.

I just read a thread on there where someone was asking if anyone had a CoS membership, and one member said, "What does CoS mean?" And, when explained, he went on some rant about how the name "Satan just isn't serious. It should be the Church of Lucyfer."

Another member whined about how she had been kicked from this board for her pot-smoking usage.

Do these people actually bother reading the words contained within the Satanic Bible, or is it simply a prop they carry around to make themselves feel "badass"?

I finally left the group, NOT THE WEBSITE. It was either that, or clawing my own eyeballs out. Why can't these people just go choke on something? We'd be a lot better off that way. I'd hate to hear the conversations they attempt to strike up with other people about *SATANISM - WOW!*

Edited by disinformation (03/27/07 04:40 AM)

#230518 - 03/26/07 11:12 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Most people master solid foods early in life, and then for most it is all down hill from there.

#230519 - 03/26/07 11:14 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Blackened_Son Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I've seen this happen alot of times with morons online. I would love to see people like this just put down like dogs. To answer your question no people like this just completely ignore anything in the Satanic Bible. Alot of people do that hell I bet they think its freaking blank inside. I personally think you did the right thing by just leaving he group.
Dr.Anton Szandor LaVey

#230520 - 03/26/07 11:15 PM Quote of the day [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Bedrosian Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Finland
Haha! That is the quote of the day!

I'm definately using that somewhere

#230521 - 03/26/07 11:19 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Jack_Lantern]
disinformation Offline

LOL Can we get an "amen!"?

#230522 - 03/26/07 11:20 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Blackened_Son]
disinformation Offline

Oh, I agree.

I should've left it sooner. But, as you can imagine, there are hardly posts in there, anyway, so it was constantly on the back burner.

#230523 - 03/27/07 02:58 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
I admit, I had to google "suicide girls". It probably says a lot that their own site does not show up on the first three pages of search results. So I guess people talk (write) about them more than visit their site.

However, having looked at their pictures, I can see where the controversy comes from.
It seems just another way for teens to rebel, and to discover and play around with sexuality. Young people who are trying to create an identity. I don't see it as essentially different from gothics or metalheads using the label Satanism, hoping that it will shock squares. In that some who use the label have no clue that there is actually a structured religion with the name "Satanism", these girls do not differ much from other popular teen subcultures.

In short: what did you expect? A gathering of people who actually understand Satanism is pretty rare, and gatherings of Satanists are rarer still. Your average rebelling youth does not bother with reading or thinking about philosophy and religion, they mainly want a quick identity label.

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

#230524 - 03/27/07 03:06 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: AEnigma]
disinformation Offline

Okay, either you misread what I said, or you completely didn't understand suicidegirls.com...

Either way, you're OFF. I would seriously expect more from a CoS Warlock.

I stated that I had joined a GROUP on SuicideGirls CALLED "Satanists." It was supposedly for other Satanists. READ: SuicideGirls does not pose themselves as a Satanic Naked Bitches site.

Just like there are other groups within the site, like Tattoo forums, and College forums, and Invader Zim forums...

When it comes to the actual Suicide Girls themselves, you are pretty accurate about most of them being barely legal girls with tattoos and piercings that lack in self esteem, so they need to pose in naked pictures in order to gain a fake sense of self-worth.

And, yes, it is hard to find a group of *real* Satanists. But I suggest you look closer before replying in the future.

#230525 - 03/27/07 03:14 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Sorry, I was under the impression that you were annoyed with the suicide girls because there is a group of them that calls themselves Satanists and yet appears to have no clue what Satanism is.

I guess my English must be really bad then.

Quote:

Has anyone on this board ever belonged to the group "Satanists" on SuicideGirls? If so, you probably realize what an atrocious group of idiots it really contains.

I just read a thread on there where someone was asking if anyone had a CoS membership, and one member said, "What does CoS mean?" And, when explained, he went on some rant about how the name "Satan just isn't serious. It should be the Church of Lucyfer."

Another member whined about how she had been kicked from this board for her pot-smoking usage.

Do these people actually bother reading the words contained within the Satanic Bible, or is it simply a prop they carry around to make themselves feel "badass"?

I finally left the group. It was either that, or clawing my own eyeballs out. Why can't these people just go choke on something? We'd be a lot better off that way. I'd hate to hear the conversations they attempt to strike up with other people about *SATANISM - WOW!*

COS Folding @Home Team
Temple of the Vampire

#230526 - 03/27/07 04:02 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: AEnigma]
disinformation Offline

An understandable mistake.

#230527 - 03/27/07 04:05 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: AEnigma]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
Well, I read it that way as well.

I guess My English must be really bad too.

#230528 - 03/27/07 04:40 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Linguascelesta]
disinformation Offline

There, I fixed it.

Better?

#230529 - 03/27/07 04:45 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Noelia Offline

Loc: Spain
This is a bit off topic but I have always wondered why would someone appear on that web-site. Please correct me if I am wrong but they pay their models a misery for their naked pictures, then sell people the chance to look at them; you even loose the right to use those pictures!

I don´t really understand why would anyone let people other than themselves profit from their naked bodies...Is it some sort of self-promotion? I am interested on your opinion, thank you.

#230530 - 03/27/07 04:56 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

I remember taking a look at the "Suicide Girls" a few years ago. The website seems champion unusual and "alternative" looking women but in reality it is just a bunch of Plain Janes who've dyed their hair bright primary colours in order to somehow make themselves individual. I call it the "Szandora Effect", after Stanton LaVey's supposedly attractive wife. She's a very plain and bland-looking lady but because she wears bright colours and colours her hair similarly brightly she's suddenly "hot". There's a reason why the Teletubbies are bright primary colours, and its not to make them more attractive for unimaginative internet herd-perves.

#230531 - 03/27/07 04:58 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Noelia]
disinformation Offline

I agree; what they pay -and especially what they paid in the past- their models is disgusting. It is now up to $600 per set, but in the beginning it was something like $150, I think.

From what you are saying, I would assume that you find the naked body (read: your body) more "sacred" than some do. Some people are simply exhibitionists. Some people realize that the female body is an art form and if you've got it, why not flaunt it?

A benefit of being a SuicideGirl is your "freedom" to self-promote all that you want. In other words, if you have some sort of hobby or craft that you can sell, you can post it all over that website. This is a great way to reach a rather large audience and sell whatever it is that you wish. Another benefit is networking. Some SGs have landed themselves small roles in indie films, or more modeling opportunities for clothing lines, etc. You can also practically get into any concert you want for free or backstage, for that matter. The list goes on and on. People LOVE SuicideGirls and are willing to do just about anything for them. It's actually kind of Satanic, if you think about it... Now that I'm thinking about it, lol. It's another good outlet for using fools to get what you want

Does that answer your question??

I guess that, in a nutshell, it is self-promotion. But, for a lot of those girls, it's obtaining pseudo-self-worth

#230532 - 03/27/07 05:07 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Noelia Offline

Loc: Spain
don´t think I am a prude!! I am an exhibitionist myself! Only that if someone is gonna make money out of my "titties" it better be me!

Sorry for using "titties" I just had too, that word is too funny! , and yes, you have answered my question, I see it is not for me but I know now that some people are having fun and benefitting from it!

#230533 - 03/27/07 05:14 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Noelia]
disinformation Offline

No, no, I didn't think you were a prude in the slightest. I honestly respect anyone who doesn't wish to exhibit their body; it is their choice.

Quote:

"titties"

LOL Actually, one of my favourite phrases is "tig ol' bitties!"

I'm an exhibitionist, too, but I'm sure my avatar makes that quite evident. I have tried out to be a SuicideGirl, but they rejected my last set Apparently my facial expressions said how nervous I was; it was my first time meeting that particular photographer, and she wasn't good at making me feel comfortable. I'll be trying again sometime in the future, though. This time with a shot of tequila in me!

Anyway, I'm glad I was able to "learn" you, lol.

#230534 - 03/27/07 05:20 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Quote:

People LOVE SuicideGirls and are willing to do just about anything for them. It's actually kind of Satanic, if you think about it...

You are on the right track, but your terminology is a little off... Let me correct it for you:

Men LOVE Sluts and are willing to do just about anything for them so they can get a quick fuck.

Suicide girls are about as interesting as my foot, and let me tell you, I don't spend many evenings at home rubbing one out over my foot.

#230535 - 03/27/07 05:31 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
disinformation Offline

I see your point, dear. But there are some really interesting girls within that site. And who is to say that all of them are sluts, simply because they are posing with their clothes off?

Were all pinup girls sluts? Probably not. Bettie Page is a prime example of that, and she is probably the greatest pinup to date.

#230536 - 03/27/07 05:36 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
disinformation Offline

I see what you are saying, but there are girls on there that don't dye their hair bright colours or wear bright clothing and are just as beautiful. Dot is a good example of that.

Not to mention, I get the same amount of attention now with my hair dyed blood red that I did when it was my natural dirty blonde, whether I'm wearing all black or bright colours.

It sounds to me that you like your women on the more "quiet" side. Not everyone feels that way.

#230537 - 03/27/07 05:40 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

who is to say that all of them are sluts, simply because they are posing with their clothes off?

I am to say that, because in my mind, if you have to take your clothes off for money, you are a slut, and worth nothing to society.

I'm certainly not saying ALL pinups are sluts, but I wouldn't doubt for a second that the greatest majority, are.

#230538 - 03/27/07 05:43 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
disinformation Offline

Well, in my mind, fucking for money makes you a slut.

What about the models that get paid to sit naked in art classes while students draw her? Is she, too a slut?

#230539 - 03/27/07 05:47 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Let's look at this from a different angle shall We?

I believe it is YOU that happens to be off for even thinking that people here would 'truly care' about this to begin with. YOU expected more from a CoS Warlock?

Well, when I opened this thread I expected more than a whining rant about a group of dolts on the internet that don't understand Satanism.

What's new? Really, what is NEW? There will always be some group, some person, some idiot out there proclaiming the name of Satan and trying to look 'badass'. Just forget about the site and move on with your life.

Did venting here help?

PS: Just saw this:

Quote:

Well, in my mind, fucking for money makes you a slut

No, that would make you a whore.

Whore/slut who cares? If one is a law abiding citizen and isn't hurting anyone with their actions I really don't care. I've been called a slut and a whore, but guess who is usually doing the finger pointing? Yes, that's right, some unintelligent, unimportant wallflower with a hair lip who couldn't charm her way into a free bag of popcorn much less a pair of Prada shoes or a diamond tennis bracelet.

What's with this never ending crusade against sluts? As long as they're responsible and having a good time...who really gives a damn? LIVE.

#230540 - 03/27/07 05:48 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

Not at all. I'm just not attracted to the rather childish and one-dimensional "Look at me! Look at me!" impulse that seems to predominate in online forums like that. The internet has given the chance for mediocrity to thrive. Everyone's a poet, but 99.99999999999999999% of poetry online is excruciating drivvel. Now everyone's a model........

Looking through the Suicide Girls and all the other copycat sites around, there's the same tired poses. The same identikit plasticene haircuts. The same tattoos and piercings. The same dearth of independant thought. Of course, there will occassionally be a few genuine individuals in there but I can't for the life of me work out why they would want to associate with such herdish behaviour.

#230541 - 03/27/07 05:51 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
disinformation Offline

That is a very good point.

Maybe I was so caught up in the herd that I didn't think of it that way

#230542 - 03/27/07 05:54 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

No, because she is doing it for art, whilst the suicide girls are doing it for people to jack off thier dicks to.

The hooker on the street.
The poledancer in the club.
The girls at a photoshoot.

They all have to take off their clothes to please people.

All I am saying is, if that is how you want to be remembered, then fine, do it, I know I sure as Hell wouldn't, even if I were a female.

"I can't do anything with my life, how can I get rich? I know, I'll get naked and everyone will love me for my body, wowie, I wish I'da thought of this before..."

#230543 - 03/27/07 05:59 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Evil_Eve]
disinformation Offline

Are you seriously flaming me for starting a thread where I wanted to see if anyone had any involvement with this group at one point or another?

If you thought this was such an annoying, ranting thread, then why not say the same thing to 50% of the topic-starters on this board? There have been plenty of topics posted on here that were a waste of time that I don't see you flaming. A prime example being the "Which Supervillain are you?" thread. What real reason was there to post about your results to a completely made-up test, anyway? None. But it's all in good fun, just as this is all in good discussion.

#230544 - 03/27/07 06:04 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

Possibly. Either way, it doesn't take a genius to suspect that perhaps a popular internet modelling site is not the most likely place to harbour a clique of Satanists.

#230545 - 03/27/07 06:13 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
disinformation Offline

Quote:

... it doesn't take a genius to suspect that perhaps a popular internet modelling site is not the most likely place to harbour a clique of Satanists.

Of course not.

But, on the other hand, Satanism includes not repressing your carnal desires, so why not have a group of real Satanists amongst a site made for quenching your lustful thirsts?

#230546 - 03/27/07 06:17 AM I have this saying.... [Re: Evil_Eve]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Great minds discuss ideas.

Average minds ruminate over events.

Small minds talk about people.

Quote:

What's new? Really, what is NEW?

Nothing new under the sun .

COS Folding @Home Team
Temple of the Vampire

#230547 - 03/27/07 06:17 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

If you thought this was such an annoying, ranting thread, then why not say the same thing to 50% of the topic-starters on this board? There have been plenty of topics posted on here that were a waste of time that I don't see you flaming. A prime example being the "Which Supervillain are you?" thread. What real reason was there to post about your results to a completely made-up test, anyway? None. But it's all in good fun, just as this is all in good discussion.

Because I don't always have the time A) and B) it depends on the subject matter. I had the time this AM.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#230548 - 03/27/07 06:21 AM Re: I have this saying.... [Re: AEnigma]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Good saying, very relevant.

#230549 - 03/27/07 07:03 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
Who cares if they are Satanists or not?
They are hot, gapeable Goth chicks.

I enter these sites to see sexy naked women, not to have intelligent conversations.
So do most people who enter erotic\porn sites… (would you believe it?!)

About the "sluty" aspect of it:
I have nothing against women taking their clothes off for money as long as they feel good about it. This, I think, is the difference between a slut and a woman who uses sexuality to get what she wants.
Sluts don't do what they do because they enjoy it.
But some girls actually dream of becoming Playboy Bunnies or exotic dancers- it's what they truly want.
I find nothing wrong or disrespectful about it. That goes for professional BDSM mistresses too.
Plus, if you are really good, you might become a legend and be remembered long after you die.

Quote:

so why not have a group of real Satanists amongst a site made for quenching your lustful thirsts?

Why should there be one?
Or, on the other hand, why not in every porn site?

#230550 - 03/27/07 07:57 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

The site isn't meant for "quenching your lustful thirsts" though. Its for unremarkable women to hang onto an identity prop. They get the chance to boast that they're a "Suicide Girl". Satanists have no use for such silly herd labels.

All a Suicide Girl manages to do is turn herself into cheap wanking material for teenage boys.

#230551 - 03/27/07 08:08 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Magister_Harris Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Long Island
Did you really expect anything more than what you found?

I don't know about you, but if I'm looking for intelligent discourse about Satanism, nuclear physics, or the social ramifications of the Borat movie, I'm not going to look for it in a haven of vapid, unintellectual attention whores like the Suicide Girls.
Host - Hate Speech Radio
http://www.hatespeechradio.com

#230552 - 03/27/07 08:35 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

I am to say that, because in my mind, if you have to take your clothes off for money, you are a slut, and worth nothing to society.

Wow.

Quote:

The hooker on the street.
The poledancer in the club.
The girls at a photoshoot.

They all have to take off their clothes to please people.

I certainly wouldn't pigeonhole all of these women as being worth nothing to society. I am not a proponent of illegal activity, but I see nothing wrong with an adult dancer or model. I dare say that there are some that would argue the fact that they have to take their clothes off to please anyone. For many of them, it's a choice, and they make a damn fine living off of it.

As was stated previously in this thread, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman using her sexuality for means of gain. Think about it, many women successfully employ this method to some extent in the course of their life. I wouldn't call them all slutty, I would call them smart.

#230553 - 03/27/07 08:42 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Bruja]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
Quote:

I dare say that there are some that would argue the fact that they have to take their clothes off to please anyone. For many of them, it's a choice, and they make a damn fine living off of it.

Agreed.

Additionally, who is to say that every audience is comprised of salivating voyeurs?

We painters and other artists would suffer greatly if our models suddenly disappeared!

#230554 - 03/27/07 08:48 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Bruja]
Luigi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Europe & South America
Quote:

As was stated previously in this thread, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman using her sexuality for means of gain. Think about it, many women successfully employ this method to some extent in the course of their life. I wouldn't call them all slutty, I would call them smart.

I couldn't agree more. What is a Satanic Witch after all?

#230555 - 03/27/07 08:51 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: The_Lightning]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

I have nothing against women taking their clothes off for money as long as they feel good about it. This, I think, is the difference between a slut and a woman who uses sexuality to get what she wants

I agree. I watch porn. I like porn. I'd be a hypocrite if I suddenly decided that every person (man or woman) involved was somehow lesser in my eyes.

And I've noticed that I have a fetish for porn stars who truly seem aroused by their scenes (Oh Belladonna, how I love thee.). The stereotyping of poor abused girls being blackmailed with drugs (although I'm positive those situations do exist) is simply not the case for everyone involved in the sex industry.

Besides, from what I've noticed, the people who get labeled as sluts are simply the ones who don't apologize for their sexual desires. Everyone else is just lying about it.

#230556 - 03/27/07 09:06 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Luigi]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

I couldn't agree more. What is a Satanic Witch after all?

Exactly!

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#230557 - 03/27/07 09:50 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Quote:

No, because she is doing it for art, whilst the suicide girls are doing it for people to jack off thier dicks to.

I have to agree with that, in the art world we see humans as whole beings, not just genitals

#230558 - 03/27/07 09:53 AM Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: disinformation]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NYC
In my opinion, it's perfectly fine to employ your sexiness to gain what you desire, just as long as it is a matter of "indulgence, not compulsion".

Some girls and boys with poor self-respect and very little talent can feel that they areobligatedto take off their clothes to win over any attention that he or she can get. Especially if their looks are not very sexually appealing or do not fit their personality. To me, it seems as if quite a number of girls who post on websites such as Suicide Girls can fall into the trap of trying too hard to focus on their tough, bad ass self when they can do quite a bit more to bring out their sensual, seductive side.

I've noticed a few girls in my life lately who I would consider "sluts", but I respect them in the manner that they somehow use the Balance Factor to get what they want out of a man, with their natural looks as a backbone. I've also observed a number of self-deprecating, miserable girls who tastelessly show off their boobs to everyone and his mother, with very little class or consideration for mature, responsible people.

#230559 - 03/27/07 09:54 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: LightAngel]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Circling A Star
Quote:

I have to agree with that, in the art world we see humans as whole beings, not just genitals

Ah, I see.

Art = Whole Beings
Suicide Girls = Hole Beings

"When the great lord passes, the wise peasant bows deeply and silently farts."
-Ethiopian Proverb

#230560 - 03/27/07 09:54 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Minus]
LightAngel Offline

Quote:

Quote:

Ah, I see.

Art = Whole Beings
Suicide Girls = Hole Beings

#230561 - 03/27/07 10:00 AM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: G.F.V.]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Circling A Star
Quote:

I've noticed a few girls in my life lately who I would consider "sluts", but I respect them in the manner that they somehow use the Balance Factor to get what they want out of a man

Women who use sex to get what they want out of a man must also realize that the man has also utilized his goods to get the sex out of the woman.

Supply and demand, baby. It is the purest/oldest form of Capitalism and it is beautiful.

"When the great lord passes, the wise peasant bows deeply and silently farts."
-Ethiopian Proverb

#230562 - 03/27/07 10:11 AM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: Minus]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

I've noticed a few girls in my life lately who I would consider "sluts", but I respect them in the manner that they somehow use the Balance Factor to get what they want out of a man

Women who use sex to get what they want out of a man must also realize that the man has also utilized his goods to get the sex out of the woman.

Supply and demand, baby. It is the purest/oldest form of Capitalism and it is beautiful.

I totally agree.

And as long as each party understands this, all is bliss for both. Responsibility to the 'responsible'.
There is nothing wrong with a woman who takes off her clothes for money, fame or power. There is nothing wrong with Porn stars. This is the choice they have made and if they're happy and responsible with that choice? More power to them.

Usually the ones who complain about such things are jealous because a pretty girl got ahead in life because she's simply pretty while the other may have had to struggle and work harder for attention.

Marilyn Monroe was no 'dummy'. She did in fact have a brain and she used it wisely by letting her body do the talking.
I say it's wise to use what you have than to have something and let it go to waste. Even the suicide girls 'are' making money. They are employed. I don't know if they're sluts or not but... I don't care either way.

I'm not mad at them. Take it off honey!

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#230563 - 03/27/07 10:24 AM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: Evil_Eve]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

I actually knew a suicide girl. She posed for the website but also did 'private chats' where her clients got to instruct her on what kinds of things they wanted her to do.

She worked one night a week for 6 hours. I don't know how much she got paid, but she attended school full time and this one job afforded her an apartment and a social life.

Oh...and she was fucking hot too.

#230564 - 03/27/07 10:26 AM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: G.F.V.]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NYC
Quote:

Minus:

Yes, indeed. And each side has to consider that (sexually) there is no room for "deficit", and "surplus" can be a turn off.

Quote:

Evil_Eve:

Usually the ones who complain about such things are jealous because a pretty girl got ahead in life because she's simply pretty while the other may have had to struggle and work harder for attention.

I agree 100%.

I also know of many men my age who either complain about hot girls not giving them attention "they deserve" , or making deluded statements such as "she should be with ME instead".

The same exact can be said when flipping the gender roles as well.

#230565 - 03/27/07 10:40 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
LightAngel Offline

Quote:

I have tried out to be a SuicideGirl, but they rejected my last set Apparently my facial expressions said how nervous I was; it was my first time meeting that particular photographer, and she wasn't good at making me feel comfortable. I'll be trying again sometime in the future, though. This time with a shot of tequila in me!

They rejected your last set? WTF .. How can they do that? You look better than most of the girls there

*Is enjoying this topic because it's a pink fantasy world*

#230566 - 03/27/07 11:24 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Rodim Offline

Yeah, sadly to say, The people you just mentioned talk basically about the same crap in my community. every time i try to explain to someone about the basic beliefs about "LaVeyan Satanism", he tells me the same crap like the rest, "Aren't you worried of ending up in hell?". This clearly states that they have not listened to a single word i have just said, Sad, Truly sad. i suggest everyone in this position to ignore them, as i did.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

-Horace Walpole

#230567 - 03/27/07 11:44 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: AEnigma]
Dark_Adept Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: High Hades
Quote:

Okay, either you misread what I said, or you completely didn't understand suicidegirls.com...

Aenigma, I think you just pissed off a suicide girl. LMAO!!!

#230568 - 03/27/07 11:49 AM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: Zaftig]
Frksgoddess Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Grand Forks, ND
There is a Suicide Girl living in my town. Yeah, she dresses sluttish but when you talk to her she is really genuine, almost too sweet. I don’t know if this job pays all that well but I know she doesn’t have to pay for a thing at the bar my friend owns, he has a weakness for good looking women.

Plus, being known as a Suicide Girl doesn’t hurt his business, when she posts what bar, club, or horse shoe toss she will be at, people come out in droves.

#230569 - 03/27/07 11:59 AM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
LightAngel Offline

Quote:

When it comes to the actual Suicide Girls themselves, you are pretty accurate about most of them being barely legal girls with tattoos and piercings that lack in self esteem, so they need to pose in naked pictures in order to gain a fake sense of self-worth.

I think this is true in 90% of all cases.

However if it makes you happy to be a ''suicide girl'' then go for it, I wouldn't do it, even though I got a nice body ... I wouldn't even work as a model when they wanted me too (I was only 17 then)

Anyway, I got a question for you, how far would you go? I'm just curious because I know that if you cross your own limits too much then you will fall...

You gotta make sure that you are truly happy with your job, we all do, no matter what we work with

#230570 - 03/27/07 12:36 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Rodim]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
Not to nit-pick.
But how about explaining the basics of Satanism and not Laveyan Satanism.
There's no other. Just SATANISM.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#230571 - 03/27/07 12:53 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

2 Things.

1. This is nothing new. There will always be groups who worship death by trying to live a false identity in life as zombies.

2. The suicide girls should live up to their name.

#230572 - 03/27/07 01:14 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Unknown]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
Thank goodness someone else feels that way about the Suicide girls, it isn't just me after all!

#230573 - 03/27/07 01:24 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Quote:

The suicide girls should live up to their name.

No! not the suicide girls

http://www.suicide.couk.com/gallery/oli/oligal.htm

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#230574 - 03/27/07 01:34 PM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: Evil_Eve]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

Marilyn Monroe was no 'dummy'. She did in fact have a brain and she used it wisely by letting her body do the talking.

That is the main difference between MOST Suicide girls and Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn Monroe had the brains to do what was needed, the Suicide girls do not.

The Satanic Witch promoted using sexiness as a tool but it did not encourage mindless sexuality.

#230575 - 03/27/07 01:41 PM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: Unknown]
LightAngel Offline

Quote:

That is the main difference between MOST Suicide girls and Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn Monroe had the brains to do what was needed, the Suicide girls do not.

I think many of us liked her charm, but she still lost in the end, don't forget that.

So WAKE UP to reality

#230576 - 03/27/07 01:45 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: disinformation]
Bedlam Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Perfidious Albion
Hmm...Suicidegirls.

I believe I may have attempted to crack one off a couple of years or so ago on that website.

Most unsatisfactory.

Do I look like I carry a pencil? Jason Statham

It may be Crazy
But I'm the closest thing I have
To a voice of reason

~ Gil Scott Heron

#230577 - 03/27/07 01:46 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
LightAngel Offline

Quote:

Thank goodness someone else feels that way about the Suicide girls, it isn't just me after all!

I only got a lil problem with the name ''Suicide girls'' ... it sounds so weak.

''Chewing Gum Girls'' sound way better

#230578 - 03/27/07 01:50 PM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: LightAngel]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

While I will agree that she lost and died, she did live a far more interesting life than any "Suicide Girl" ever has.

Perhaps we could say that it matters not as they all meet in the grave in the end. What is immortality?

#230579 - 03/27/07 01:52 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Unknown]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
Quote:

1. This is nothing new. There will always be groups who worship death by trying to live a false identity in life as zombies

"Life is for the living. Death, too, is for the living. If you are fascinated or entertained by death, make the most of it while you're alive. When you really are dead, it won't hold any interest at all."

-Anton Szandor LaVey
Satan Speaks
pg. 178

#230580 - 03/27/07 02:01 PM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: LightAngel]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

I think many of us liked her charm, but she still lost in the end, don't forget that.

So WAKE UP to reality

Wake up to reality? What part of reality pray tell have I been sleeping through? Enlighten Me.

DO NOT get Me started on Miss Monroe again. We already know what you think of her. I haven't forgotten the old thread which if I recall correctly got locked.

And please, for future reference, do not offer Me your advice when I have not asked for it.

Thank you.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#230581 - 03/27/07 02:03 PM Re: SuicideGirls and supposed "Satanists." [Re: Mr_Atrox]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

That's my point, the Suicide girls are not doing anything interesting at all.

#230582 - 03/27/07 02:03 PM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: Unknown]
LightAngel Offline

What is the point of success if we lose ourselves?!

If you concider a life on pills a happy life, then it's your choice! - The girl was an artist, didn't you see her paintings and her poems? it shows the spirit of a true sensitive person, she shouldn't have crossed her own limits, it was her down fall.

And fuck immortality, the only think that really matters is our happiness here and now, and as our dear Albert Einstein once said ''Try not to become a man of success, but rather to become a man of value''

Be yourself.

Edited by LightAngel (03/27/07 02:06 PM)

#230583 - 03/27/07 02:07 PM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: LightAngel]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

And fuck immortality

<CLICK>!

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#230584 - 03/27/07 02:08 PM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: LightAngel]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

If you concider a life on pills a happy life, then it's your choice!

Do not put words in my mouth I have not said please.

Quote:

And fuck immortality

You would make a very fine Suicide girl.

#230585 - 03/27/07 02:09 PM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: Evil_Eve]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

<CLICK>!

Make that click click!

#230586 - 03/27/07 02:12 PM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: Unknown]
LightAngel Offline

What do you put in the word immortality? Maybe we look at this word in a different way, English isn't my first language you know

I do believe in staying alive, but I don't believe in fake fame that will keep a myth alive that wasn't real.

#230587 - 03/27/07 02:19 PM Re: Sluts, Sexiness, and Satanism [Re: Unknown]
LightAngel Offline

Quote:

Quote:

<CLICK>!

Make that click click!

Serious, get a life

#230588 - 03/27/07 02:29 PM Re: Trivial Pursuit [Re: disinformation]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

I will take this as an oppurtunity to remind posters that this is indeed a section for Satanic Discussion and not trivial musings and entertainment. As it reads under the heading, "Discussions & Questions related to the Satanic Philosophy as set forth by Anton LaVey and the Church of Satan."

Casual discussion and the like should be posted in the Humor section. Thank you.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements