Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#230926 - 03/29/07 11:37 AM Re: On the Practice of Lesser Magic. [Re: Mr_Atrox]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
If they don’t get it, then why worry?
I still think we would all benefit from lowering down the levels of stupidity in the world. After all it is not an endangered species.
One of the things I admire the most in the good Doktor was his will to share knowledge on the assumption it would only permeate where wanted.
What better way to stratify?

Why not plop a few bubbles of self-delusion, then? The odds are the receiver will bow and clear your way. One less frantic obstacle on the process. Even the joints of the puppets are to be kept mobile.

Just my opinion.

october1560
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#230927 - 03/29/07 12:14 PM Re: On the Practice of Lesser Magic (...) [Re: Mr_Atrox]
Skarl_et Offline

Loc: Darkness
Magic for me is not Greater or Lesser.
Magic for me is one and only aim.

#230928 - 03/29/07 12:32 PM Re: On the Practice of Lesser Magic (...) [Re: Skarl_et]
disinformation Offline

Loc: No longer in Los Angeles, CA
That is true, of course.

But, um, you know the difference between the two, right?

#230929 - 03/29/07 01:03 PM Re: On the Practice of Lesser Magic (...) [Re: disinformation]
Skarl_et Offline

Loc: Darkness
Quote:

But, um, you know the difference between the two, right?

Yes.
The lesser magic it's consists of subterfuges obtained through devices and contrived incident situations, when utilized in accordance with one's will, can create change and metamorphosis, according to the nature of magician.

And i'm sorry my newbie english.

#230930 - 03/29/07 02:22 PM Re: On the Practice of Lesser Magic. [Re: The_Lightning]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
Ha! You are funny.

I never thought of the repercussions of being rude to a grumpy old man.

Of course while working I have gotten old men irate before by simply telling them "no". It is amazing what a simple "no" can do to Americans, even those who happen to be from the greatest generation. Oh, wait it isn't amazing. Most Americans are spoiled. Surprise surprise.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#230931 - 03/29/07 02:40 PM Re: On the Practice of Lesser Magic. [Re: leonor]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
Quote:

If they don’t get it, then why worry?

BLOOD & HONOR

#230932 - 03/29/07 06:25 PM Re: On the Practice of Lesser Magic. [Re: Mr_Atrox]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
Right!

october1560
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
13165 Members
73 Forums
44444 Topics
407322 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold