Topic Options
#23114 - 01/27/04 11:02 PM Sent out to some "whiners"
Anonymous
Unregistered

I needed to send this out to a handful of idiots earlier that, well, after you read what I sent them, you'll understand what I am getting at........what I sent out to people has nothing to do with anyone on this board, it's about people I know in my personal life outside my house . I left a big hole there for misinterpretation and apologize to all for that, so i edited my post and added this to it.

Things I refuse to listen to from anyone of you until I see a nice $100.00 bill put in my hand............. You then have twenty minutes to talk, if you choose to, you can pay me another $100.00 to continue or leave me alone..READ!

complaints about ex boyfriends/girlfriends are idiots/stupid/etc..etc..
complaints about how shitty their life is
complaints about other people being this or that
complaints in general about that which they have no business subjecting themself to
complaints about how bad their life is in comparison to anothers
complaints about how bad they family has it compared to another
complaints about an ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend
complaints about how they never get what they want
complaints about how "good" of a person they are
complaints about how religion has "caused you to be angry with god"
complaints about how "I'm such a bad guy cause I don't about listening unless I'm paid to hear you whine"
Complaints about a new boyfriend/girlfriend
Complaints in general about things you have no business complaining about
Complaints about anything

I have no time to sit down and play "shrink" with anyone, if that is what you need, GO SEE ONE! I will not allow anyone to "dump" on me, "unload" etc..etc.. Unless I am paid in advance the sum of the above mentioned dollar amount...otherwise get lost and dump your problems on someone who really gives a shit about them, because I do not.

HAIL SATAN!
Todd Pope
2004 Jan 27

Edited by Todd_Pope (01/27/04 11:37 PM)

#23115 - 01/27/04 11:24 PM Re: Sent out to some "whiners"
SilverHammer Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut
I'm compelled to ask you...what provoked you to send this? And who were these individuals that you sent it to?
While I agree with you that the problems of total strangers should be of no concern to the Satanist, I'm always willing to listen to a friend of mine bitch about his or her problems, because I know my friends would do the same for me. Complaining may not accomplish much, but it does feel good.

www.myspace.com/savagegod

#23116 - 01/27/04 11:26 PM Re: Sent out to some "whiners"
CPayne Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Fargo, ND.......no, it's not l...
What about complaints about the number of posts lately complaining about other posters?

Seriously, though.....some people here really need to lighten up and remember this is the internet. Rather than get all worked up about someone sending you annoying PM's, or making annoying posts, remember that handy dandy Delete button, and the now-available Ignore button.

#23117 - 01/27/04 11:30 PM Re: Sent out to some "whiners" [Re: SilverHammer]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I'm compelled to ask you...what provoked you to send this? And who were these individuals that you sent it to?
While I agree with you that the problems of total strangers should be of no concern to the Satanist, I'm always willing to listen to a friend of mine bitch about his or her problems, because I know my friends would do the same for me. Complaining may not accomplish much, but it does feel good.

I have pretty much gotten sick of their tirades to be honest with you. this is my way of letting them know, I don't want to hear it anymore. enough is enough. It was "unecessary niceness" on my part that yeilded nothing in return but a lot of stress. Sure it is my fault for being a "nice guy" to them, but damn people take advantage of that REALLY QUICK and that is something I will not tolerate.

just to clarify this has nothing to do with anyone here. I know what I posted is NOT a problem, it's a solution I came up with to something I'm dealing with

#23118 - 01/27/04 11:32 PM This has nothing to with anyone on the board [Re: CPayne]
Anonymous
Unregistered

actually, what I sent out to people has nothing to do with anyone on this board, it's about people I know in my personal life outside my house . I left a big hole there for misinterpretation and apologize to all for that.

#23119 - 01/27/04 11:35 PM Re: This has nothing to with anyone on the board
CPayne Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Fargo, ND.......no, it's not l...
Ahh, ok, thank you for clarifying that.

That's ok, though....what I wrote still stands for a lot of folk here.

#23120 - 01/27/04 11:39 PM Re: This has nothing to with anyone on the board [Re: CPayne]
Anonymous
Unregistered

as well as myself I thank you kind sir

HAIL SATAN!

#23121 - 01/28/04 01:43 AM Re: Sent out to some "whiners"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

complaints about other people being this or that
complaints in general about that which they have no business subjecting themself to

Do you own a mirror?

#23122 - 01/28/04 12:54 PM Re: Sent out to some "whiners"
Lusica Offline

One could look into a mirror and see only what he or she wishes to see. Many will do such a thing and never see their own reflection.

Forum Stats
12113 Members
73 Forums
43870 Topics
405531 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements