Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#232060 - 04/03/07 12:36 PM Re: I am stuck in the Bible Belt. [Re: gypsy]
Groundhog Offline

It reminds me of a little ditty my Grandaddy wrote and it goes like this: I'm Stuck in the Bible Belt ain't no moving vans in sight, got no money got no honey, aw, aw, awawaw

#232061 - 04/03/07 12:36 PM Re: No more Vesica Syberia! [Re: gypsy]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Quote:

In any event, since these people don't talk to Me anyway, I thought I'd have a little bit of fun yesterday and went outside to check My mail in My Ritual Robe. I even wore the hood.

I love it...Eve you are my kind of girl.

Likewise My friend, likewise.

EDIT!
Oh MY! I almost forgot something you may find comical. Last year..... I was in My 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner (4 speed pistol grip 383 dual exaust SET UP FOR RACE BABY) which... of course calls attention in itself. Loud, large, in charge! But guess what?

It's hot as Hades and Me? I put on a bat girl/cat woman mask (vinyl) tight fitting and just....drove with it on. The stop lights were hilarious! I think I almost caused 7 wrecks that day. I was sweating, I was uncomfortable but I just had the giggles the whole time I was driving.

Face it... how often do you pull up to a stop light next to a mammoth beast of a muscle car with some tiny chick barely able to reach the gas pedal wearing a vinyl cat woman mask? NEVER!

I love the simple things in life. Someone.....I have no doubts is STILL talking about that to this day. I am immortal!!!!!! Muahahahah!

#232062 - 04/03/07 02:07 PM Re: Ah! Home-cooked meals! [Re: Nemo]
Van der Aart Offline

" Grits and a pull on the ole jug.

Maybe some fried chicken.

"

Let Us not forget watermellon and colla-greens.

More seriously though, I was wondering why people think that living in the "Bible Belt" is such a bad thing.

If it was named "Satanic Bible Belt," I am sure that would draw an entirely different picture.

It is named "the Bible Belt." So what?

It is not like it is named "if-you-live-here-you-can-not-be-Satanic-because-this-is-the-south-and-you-have-no-constitutional-rights-here"

After all, life is what an individual makes out of it.

I am sure that could be said about where one lives as well.

Excellent post, Magister Nemo!

#232063 - 04/03/07 02:57 PM Lots of Moslems where you live? [Re: Rodim]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Why you must be in Mississippi!

#232064 - 04/03/07 03:01 PM Re: I am stuck in the Bible Belt. [Re: TheNaturalForce]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

There is a video documentary called "Hell House" which is a "haunted house" attraction a Christian church has put on as morality plays to convert the wicked.

I found it very amusing to see the audience reaction to devils dragging sinners off to Hell.

The Bible Belt.

What a great place to be a Satanist!

#232065 - 04/03/07 03:21 PM Re: I am stuck in the Bible Belt. [Re: Nemo]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
I got that from a popular mail-in DVD service. It was great to see the gusto and seriousness the missionaries had for what they "believe" is an important witnessing device. I especially enjoyed the not-so-well-read resident "expert" on the rave scene. His commentary had me howling with laughter!

I missed the ending though, the DVD that was sent to me had a crack in it but it was still a real hoot nonetheless.

#232066 - 04/03/07 03:56 PM Re: The ending. [Re: RandomStranger]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Everyone went to Hell!

Actually the last "room" the group enters is normally lit with a really big guy who explained how everything they had seen were scenes in which someone died and either went to Hell or were saved by an angel because they had - even at the last second! - asked for Jesus to save them!

(Hint! Hint! )

So he then explained that there were two exits from Hell House. There was the one that simply left them on the road to Hell, and then there was this other door they could enter where church members were waiting to pray with them to ask Jesus to save them.

Then the big guy explained that they only had a few seconds to make up their minds and began counting backwards from 10 (or was it 5?).

Right then about half the group made for the salvation door!

I figured that must be where the donuts were.

It is always important to have shills and I have no doubt that everyone pro-Christian goes to Hell House and gets saved again on cue, but despite the incredibly heavy handed acting and stilted dialog, where else in the Western world can you go to see audience members shocked when devils drag someone offstage to Hell!

Everywhere else, they would laugh or roll their eyes!

The deep South!

What a great place to live!

#232067 - 04/03/07 04:49 PM Re: The ending. [Re: Nemo]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
It does seem a bit obvious, but I wouldn't have thought of that for an ending.

There, but for the Face of Bob, go I.

#232068 - 04/03/07 05:07 PM Re: I am stuck in the Bible Belt. [Re: Nemo]
Blackened_Son Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
You hit the nail right on its head on this one wonderful post! I myself lived in Idaho for a short time. Which in my opinion is just as bad as the bible belt, but there you get the morons. They are very easy to manipulate all you have to do is know what angles to hit, and you good as gold. Plus morons are so very gullable thats it's almost like taking candy from a baby..

Once again wonderful post!

Hail Satan!
Dr.Anton Szandor LaVey

#232069 - 04/03/07 08:34 PM Re: Ah! Home-cooked meals! [Re: Van der Aart]
Unknown Offline

Loc: 611 Calif. St.
Quote:

It is named "the Bible Belt." So what?

Exactly!

It matters not what type of belt it is, just so long as you can utilize it to your advantage and keep your pants up.

Satanism Demands study and not worship!
http://compleatwitch.blogspot.com/

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/logic-classical/

Avatar used with special permission from Reverend CoffinRust. www.coffinrust.com

#232070 - 04/03/07 10:57 PM Re: No more Vesica Syberia! [Re: Evil_Eve]
redheadgrl Offline

I love your new avatar Evil_Eve! Who are the Watch-Tower people?

I made the mistake of doing a Tarot card reading on one of those native Bible-Belters. It was all in good fun-or so I thought. Until the guy whose "fortune" I read became really uncomfortable and excused himself. Next thing I knew I was deemed the dark sinister one who was well-practiced in the evil arts of the netherworld. I heard legends about myself for 3 years afterwards.
His friends would arrive on my doorstep and ask for a reading or try to make up an excuse to be invited in, so they could inventory the rooms and find some "artifacts" to prove my evil identity. They had no idea of what to think of my books by Jung. After a while I stopped "denying" the accusations and started to agree with them. There are some BORED people living in the Bible Belt.

Edited by redheadgrl (04/03/07 11:18 PM)

#232071 - 04/03/07 11:01 PM Re: No more Vesica Syberia! [Re: redheadgrl]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Thank you!

In response to your question:

Jehovah's Witnesses.

These people crack Me up! I mean really they do. Let's see here.....only 144 thousand people will be 'saved' and go to heaven.

You would think......... if you were logical........ that if only 144K will be saved that you just might keep that secret under your hat so to speak just to make sure you were one of the 144K to get into heaven.

Whacky stuff!

Just read your edited version of your post so I'll add something to this one which is very similar in nature.

I got suspended from High School for doing a Tarot Card reading in the ladies restroom on a lunch break. After that I found out that I was a 'self proclaimed Witch' I was a legend,and far more sinister and wicked than I had EVER imagined Myself.

Yes, people here are quite bored, but it does give them at least some type of meaning to their mundane lives. I'm a helper! I like to help!

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#232072 - 04/03/07 11:09 PM Re: No more Vesica Syberia! [Re: Evil_Eve]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
No! The story is after Armagedon 144 thousand people will be go to heaven and the rest stay here and clean up the mess.

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#232073 - 04/03/07 11:11 PM Re: No more Vesica Syberia! [Re: gypsy]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Fun! I'm calling in sick on that day.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#232074 - 04/03/07 11:18 PM Re: No more Vesica Syberia! [Re: Evil_Eve]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Yep let's play hooky...we can hang out at Satan's lair.

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43641 Topics
404158 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements