Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#232090 - 04/04/07 10:13 AM Re: I am stuck in the Bible Belt. [Re: Nemo]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Very good.
To paraphrase the fictitios vampire, Spike...Christians...So many walking Happy Meals.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#232091 - 04/04/07 02:23 PM Heaven House? [Re: Evil_Eve]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Makes one wonder what would happen if someone reversed the whole thing and offered "Heaven House".

"You are entering Heaven. You will not longer be allowed to enjoy any of the sins of the earth such as sex, good food or alcoholic beverages.

"You will need to sing the praises of God at all times.

"You will need to wear white robes and carry a harp.

You will need to only think 'happy thoughts' and obedience to God's Will must be 100% at all times."

Wow.

Imagine going from room to room and having to watch that go on! Mark Twain could be used for some of the dialog.

And at the end you could offer the same choice: Heaven or Hell - only the Church members in the Hell room could be having one hell of a party!

#232092 - 04/04/07 02:31 PM Re: Lots of Moslems where you live? [Re: Nemo]
Rodim Offline

I'm from Israel, this country happens to be heavily populated with Muslims. The so called "promise land". Full of problems here, religious and political, the only promise i see here is death

-Friedrich Nietzsche

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

-Horace Walpole

#232093 - 04/04/07 02:36 PM Israel! [Re: Rodim]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Yikes! You really are in the middle of it!

Have you considered moving to Mississippi?

I lied about all the Moslems in Mississippi.

#232094 - 04/04/07 02:37 PM Re: Heaven House? [Re: Nemo]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Imagine going from room to room and having to watch that go on! Mark Twain could be used for some of the dialog.

And at the end you could offer the same choice: Heaven or Hell - only the Church members in the Hell room could be having one hell of a party!

Exactly!

All I know is if their nutty God WERE to exist it wouldn't change My feelings at all. I really don't care if he does or not.

I would gladly enter through the gates of Hell if anything, to avoid those creepy Brady Bunch type singers in the white sheets and tamborines! What kind of a lame party is that?

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#232095 - 04/04/07 02:39 PM Re: Israel! [Re: Nemo]
Rodim Offline

maybe Boston, my uncle lives there. i'm eager to see America, cant wait

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#232096 - 04/04/07 02:51 PM Re: Israel! [Re: Rodim]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Boston is a great US city.

I only wish that Israel were located in Baja California. You guys deserve a more civilized set of neighbors!

#232097 - 04/04/07 02:55 PM Re: I am stuck in the Bible Belt. [Re: Nemo]
zouzoumamoux Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The Infernal Empire
All this talk of the bible belt has made me want to revisit an old idea of mine...

The Bible Belt BUCKLE...an accessory which furnishes reading material to your partner whilst on their knees............

A most enjoyable post Magister Nemo....Thank You

#232098 - 04/04/07 02:59 PM Re: Israel! [Re: Nemo]
Rodim Offline

yep. after im done with my studies, il visit California. and affiliate with the CoS. Which reminds me by the way, i have talked to some of my friends about religion. and gave them the satanic bible to read, because they were interested. i feel proud to spread Anton LaVey's work to the people that have been blind folded from the truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#232099 - 04/05/07 11:22 AM Re: No more Vesica Syberia! [Re: Evil_Eve]
uncivil_serpent Offline

Loc: alabama
Ahh the Jehovas Witnesses. I unfortunately live directly beside one of their "churches", but after being greeted at the door with a gun and the sigil of Baphomet hanging from my neck they trouble me no more.
"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism." [Einstein]

"Faith means not wanting to know what is true." [Nietzsche]

Hail Satan!

#232100 - 04/05/07 12:44 PM Re: I am stuck in the Bible Belt. [Re: zouzoumamoux]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
If you look at the "Bible Belt" from a satellite, you'll notice that the buckle is shaped a lot like the USA.

#232101 - 04/05/07 12:57 PM Re: Ah! Home-cooked meals! [Re: Van der Aart]
Frksgoddess Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Grand Forks, ND
Quote:

"Satanic Bible Belt,"

I would wear something like that. A belt made of tiny Satanic Bibles, that would be so kewl!!

#232102 - 04/05/07 02:48 PM Re: Mississippi [Re: Nemo]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

Have you considered moving to Mississippi?

I remember visiting my grandaunt in Laurel every summer when I was little. Those churches down there are pretty hardcore.

I was only about 6 or 7 years old when I first went to church in Mississippi. I sat with my grandparents in the front row.

After all the boring shit, things got quite hectic. The music became faster and everyone started going crazy. There was a piano player right in front of me and she kept giving me the meanest look because I was the only one in there not moved by the sermon.

She played that piano with furious anger. She looked at me and shouted "SING THE SONG!"

I shrugged my shoulders because I didn't know any of the words. She shouted again. "SING IT! SING THE SONG!"

I was so scared that I jumped up and ran outside the church. I begged my grandaunt to never ever take me to that church again.

Whoa. Just thinking about that incident gives me the creeps. Mississippi churches are the craziest!

HS!

#232103 - 04/05/07 02:55 PM Re: Mississippi [Re: Callier]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane

Callier, you already know how I feel about you but you once again cracked Me up.

My own Mother (We do not speak now) used to find a new religion every week. I have to guess that she STILL DOES to this day.

One time.......she took Me to an all black Church in the deep South.

All the women were on one side of the Church.
All the men folk were on the other side.

The Reverend was a ball of wonder and confusion. He was like.....James Brown but add 100 or so pounds.

I didn't know anything about this religion (which I later found out was Baptist).

Black Baptist vs/White Baptist are TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

We were the only white specs in that Church that night.

I had a FREAKING BLAST! I had NEVER and I do mean NEVER witnessed anything like this before in My small life.

It was like a concert. Like a SHOW!

The Reverand 'sang' his sermon.

It was all about 'Namon'. You know, that guy that got dunked under the water or something...

He had beads of sweat on his forehead. I remember that very well!
He had a hankee. He would wipe away the sweat and do a dance. His legs would seem to lose their muscles at certain points.

He would stumble and say:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Namon went down the ONE TIME! (The Ladies of the Church were fanning themselves and saying Amen!)

The men were shouting Preach it Brother!

Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Namon went down the TWO TIME!

LORDY! AMEN! (Shouts resonate througout the small chapel).

Sincerely, this was like the BEST Church experience I ever had next to the time when I visited Aunt Patty (RIP) who took Me to one of those Pentacostal meetings where they had snakes and running in the spirit and speaking in tongues.

Anyway, that black church ROCKED as far as I am concerned. I also liked the Reverends little Ooooooooooo oooooooooooooo's (kind of like Little Richard). It was so awesome!

I will NEVER forget these experiences. I am smiling right now.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#232104 - 04/05/07 03:44 PM Re: Mississippi [Re: Callier]
Rodim Offline

No shit sherlock, "SING THE SONG!"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43979 Topics
406036 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements