Topic Options
#232316 - 04/03/07 05:35 PM Hello, I have some questions
penn202 Offline

Hi, I'm a Penn State student doing a religion/culture project for an anthropology project. Rather than doing it on the established; judaism, islam, christianity, buddhism, etc. I chose to do a topic that is not mainstream and in my opinion more interesting. That is why I chose Satanism. I have read the Satanic Bible and am very interested in the philosophy and beliefs. I have some questions on some topics that either need clarified or things that I wish to expand upon, and I would like first hand knowledge. I would highly appreciate any help that anyone is willing to offer. I have no intention of bashing the religion, I'm only doing a scholarly study. I also have personal interests as an amateur religious scholar. Any answers that are provided I may quote in a report or presentation, although I will respect peoples anonymity unless they wish to be known. For the sake of organization I will be making a post for each topic. For this post it would be helpful to tell me any general insights or things that you wish me to know that are not covered in other questions.

#232317 - 04/03/07 05:46 PM Re: Hello, I have some questions [Re: penn202]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

You might be better served by e-mailing your questions to the Administration of the CoS rather than posting them here.
Prevention of Virtue

#232318 - 04/03/07 05:51 PM Re: Hello, I have some questions [Re: LKRice]
penn202 Offline

I did email them but they sent me here. I think that this is better since here I can get a wider audience with differing opinions.

#232319 - 04/03/07 06:27 PM *DELETED* [Re: penn202]
Storm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: West Valley, UT, USA
Please note that only Members of the Priethood and Moderators are permitted to respond to threads in this forum. All others will be deleted.

Also, read this thread.

Edited by LKRice (04/03/07 06:39 PM)

"When Hell is Full of Souls, The Tattooed Will Walk the Earth."
~Bob Tyrrell, The Night Gallery Tattoo

Facebook: facebook.com/artonyoustudios

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements