Topic Options
#23238 - 01/28/04 11:56 PM confused
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am not new to the beliefs of satanism.I am only new to the practices, and want to understand.let me explain.
ever since I was a kid I never believed in any sort of god, or "higher" being.tho I got involved in works of magic and spells at a young age and still continue with them since theyv proven successful.It really fucked up things for me when I was reading books on wicca and paganism ,because it was telling me to worship these false idols which I couldnt do, I could never do a spell straight from a book, I always had to create my own , to go by my beliefs,taking out all the god/goddess shit that it was coverd in.and the spells still worked.
then I found that satanism sharred the same beliefs i go by and i didnt have to change them for a religion.but i have one question.do satanists perform spell work?I really dont know.all i know is that i have certain goals that i want to get to and I want to know how you reach them.I havent read much on satanism, tho Im starting my reading tomarow, but I just want to be sure that I could still have some sort of help or push in getting my shit straight.

#23239 - 01/29/04 12:00 AM Re: confused
Sarracenia Offline
CoS Member

Read "The Satanic Bible" by Anton LaVey at the very least before you come here. Your question will be answered when you do.

#23240 - 01/29/04 12:02 AM Re: confused
Malin_Wolf Offline
CoS Member

Loc: A sleepy little hollow in Flor...
www.churchofsatan.com go to 'Theory-Practice' page....then go to www.cosemporium.com and buy the book THE SATANIC BIBLE!

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements