Topic Options
#232475 - 04/04/07 01:44 PM CoS in London?
Alice_DeVille Offline
Banned

Loc: London, UK
Hello.

I am new in this forum - just registred =)

I live in London for about 4 years and as far as I know, there's no official CoS concession or event here.

Is there anybody from London on this forum? Or do anybody knows is there's a group/temple related to the CoS in London.

I am looking mainly for people who to do holiday ceremonies with, share the experience and socialize of course =)

#232476 - 04/04/07 02:32 PM Re: CoS in London? [Re: Alice_DeVille]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

I am new in this forum - just registred =)

There's a forum for introductions.

Is there anybody from London on this forum? Or do anybody knows is there's a group/temple related to the CoS in London.

The CoS doesn't put non-members in touch with members.
Prevention of Virtue

#232477 - 04/05/07 07:16 AM Re: CoS in London? [Re: LKRice]
Alice_DeVille Offline
Banned

Hi! Thnx for the reply.

Well, if it's required - i would like to become a member then. I am a Satanist, and have received initiation. Can you please clarify it for me - to become a member, should I just follow the guidelines given on the web site, or there are some other policies I shoul consider.

Thank you in advance =)

#232478 - 04/05/07 10:38 AM Re: CoS in London? [Re: Alice_DeVille]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

Quote:

Can you please clarify it for me - to become a member, should I just follow the guidelines given on the web site, or there are some other policies I shoul consider.

Just follow the simple instructions. that's why they are there.

Quote:

I am a Satanist, and have received initiation.

From whom?

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#232479 - 04/05/07 11:02 AM Re: CoS in London? [Re: MagisterRose]
Alice_DeVille Offline
Banned

Thanks for the reply.
I'll apply for Basic and Active memberships ASAP.

About the initiation. I now re-located to London, UK, but was born and used to live in Moscow, Russia.

In Moscow there used to be a group, originally called Black Dragon, and now split into the variety of small groups. One of them, which shares CoS ideology, gave me initiation.

There were attempts fro this group to contact the official CoS in terms of registration, etc., but all the activities was monitored by the governmnet and several menbers were arrested. Russia is very tough in sence of trying to make a legit concession of any organisation, including CoS... Anyway, it's a topic for an essay, rather than a post, so if you want to know more about this situation - e-mail me and I'll describe the situation in details.

Regards.

#232480 - 04/05/07 06:36 PM Re: CoS in London? [Re: Alice_DeVille]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Quote:

...its a topic for an essay...

Since you seem to seek membership in the COS, and present yourself here, I encourage you to take the time to write about this in the appropriate forum. After you post your required introduction

#232481 - 04/05/07 07:35 PM Re: CoS in London? [Re: Phineas]
Alice_DeVille Offline
Banned

OK, no problem =) There'll just gonna be quite a lot of nasty political stuff. I had stopped liking it there, so that's why I left.

Forum Stats
12160 Members
73 Forums
43920 Topics
405742 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements