Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#235931 - 04/16/07 03:38 PM Re: LttD Photos [Re: Magister Frost]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Thank you so much. \:\)

I really love the photo section, it's an excellent addition to these already wonderful forums.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#235954 - 04/16/07 04:43 PM Genius! [Re: Magister Frost]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
This picture-uploading option is just fantastic! (=
~gleeful~

(Thank you for your comment, by the way )

#236074 - 04/16/07 08:59 PM Re: LttD Photos [Re: Magister Frost]
Barb Offline

CoS Member

I was playing with the photo area, and it's a lot of fun. \:\)

If I create an album and set it to private, I am assuming that means that only other CoS members would be able to see it. Am I correct, or does it mean that only I would be able to see it?

Also, I was trying to upload an .mpg file yesterday, and was having some trouble with that. After hitting the upload/submit button and then waiting for it, it just went back to the screen it was when I had it ready, with my file selected, name, and description, just before I hit the upload/submit button; like it just stopped uploading or something. And it says that .mpg files are one of the allowable file types you can upload.

"Life is the great indulgence-death the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life-here and now!" ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"The true test of anyone's worth as a living creature is how much he can utilize what he has." ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"Twenty percent of your priorities will give you 80 percent of your production, IF you spend your time, energy, money, and personnel on the top 20 percent of your priorities." ~The Pareto Principle, as stated by John C. Maxwell

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Magister Frost 

Forum Stats
12024 Members
73 Forums
43832 Topics
405256 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements