Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#236749 - 04/18/07 11:51 AM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: LordofDarkness]
III Offline
CoS Member

Why are you so determined to find an answer to something you hold no personal interest towards?

#236750 - 04/18/07 11:55 AM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: III]
MindAmon Offline

Loc: Seattle WA
DING DING DING
ATTENTION WHORE

#236755 - 04/18/07 12:06 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: LordofDarkness]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
 Originally Posted By: LordOfDarkness
She never gave me the same consideration back and put even her roommate's dog before me because she saw that dog as "her baby" and I expected the consideration until I read the Satanic Sins. [...] My question is: What could I have done differently?

It sounded like her true colors showed in the end. Be grateful you got out of it before you ever got legally hitched. It could have been a lot worse. Long-term relationships get harder to end the longer you've been in them, but trying to end a legal marriage brings in a slew of other headaches.

On one hand, there are lots of people that don't realize relationships need work at times, but then there are situations where, to quote the old expression, "you can't polish a turd".

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#236759 - 04/18/07 12:08 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: Evil_Eve]
MindAmon Offline

No not you.... ;\)
I am talking about the guy who posted this.
Why else would he want advice for something he doesn’t care about anymore?

However for you to assume I am calling "you" names would put you in a similar category

#236767 - 04/18/07 12:26 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: MindAmon]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Fair enough. I don't know that he's an attention whore, I think he's just confused. Happens sometimes...

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#236774 - 04/18/07 12:42 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: Evil_Eve]
MindAmon Offline

Well confused sure, I suppose I could acquire a tad more sympathy occasionally.
I probably also overlooked the fact that he’s probably fairly young.
Though the only advice I can honestly give is the advice my old man gave me, “prior to the mentors” believe it or not.

Find her Feel her Fuck her FORGET HER!!!

#236775 - 04/18/07 12:46 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: Minus]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
 Originally Posted By: Minus
People have this strange habit of trying to make terrible relationships work.

If you took a drink of milk and it was sour, would you continue to drink it simply because you love milk?

Go out and get a new jug.

Or a pair of new jugs, as the case may be!

Anyway, what can you do differently in the future:

1) Just say no to people who do drugs. Period
2) Just say no to people who are promiscuous, that is, who have unprotected, irresponsible, impulsive sex, and whose sex life gives them more trouble than joy.
3) Just say no to anyone who lists among their hobbies, 'partying.'
4) Observe the kind of competencies a person has. If you give them a task, do they complete it well, and on time? Is the person good at their job, and/or at school? If they make a mess, do they clean it up and take responsibility for it, or do they bitch, blame, and then repeat the mistake?
5) Note if the person shows consideration for your feelings and thoughts. Do they talk a lot, but blow you off when it's your turn to speak? Do they whine when you criticize them, but pounce at the chance to roll their eyes or yell at you?
6) Ask yourself, are they bottomless pits that greedily absorb everything you give them? Do they keep an unnervingly close tab of who owes whom, so they can use it for leverage in a fight or guilt trip? Do you feel that what you put in is what you're getting out?
7) See if a potential mate has a Myspace account. If they do, subtract 1 point from their overall score. If it's ugly or garish--for example, if the background is too busy, or you can't read the text for any reason--subtract 5 points. For every stupid quote, smug reference to drug use or wild partying, unfunny catchphrase, or typo, subtract 2 points. For every photo that is very likely to get them fired from a future job, subtract 1 point. For every friend they obviously don't know, subtract 2 points. If the number of their friends is greater than 30, subtract 10 points. Look at the pages of their top 10 friends, use this point system on their pages, and add those scores to the overall one.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#236778 - 04/18/07 12:54 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: Minus]
Eibon Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Delaware
what you said is very true. i am just now entering the separation stage of divorce. I too was trying to make a poor relationship work in the worst way. Then Dr. LaVey's ideas and truth were also a catalyst in making me realize that I need to make me happy first. It is still a very hurtful situation, but we are trying to remain good friends and make the divorce as amicable as can be. It's hard when you take the red pill and find some of the things you held dear are just illusion. But, I can tell you that beyond the fog are wondrous things. Beautiful people, beautiful time exist now that your eyes are open. Lean on the words of the Dr. they will show you the way.

IM me anytime if you want to talk

Edited by iblisrising (04/18/07 12:55 PM)

#236781 - 04/18/07 01:00 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: MindAmon]
III Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: MindAmon
DING DING DING
ATTENTION WHORE

It could possibly be their own compulsion to display dominance.

#236784 - 04/18/07 01:12 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: III]
MindAmon Offline

You lost me.

#236872 - 04/18/07 04:38 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: LordofDarkness]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
 Quote:
I have had a situation in my life where I was with my fiance' and I was happy. I was with her when I discovered my Satanic nature with the doctor's philosophy

Your Satanic nature needs some work

The fourth Satanic Statement:

Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

The eigth Satanic Rule of the Earth:

Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#236897 - 04/18/07 05:34 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: LordofDarkness]
Amelia Offline

Loc: USA
Could you have done something differently?
Most certainly you could have. Any number of things.
Would the result have been any different?
Well, could you have changed who you are in order to make yourself meet her needs? Or, could you have been able to change her to meet yours?
Perhaps if you did either of those things, you may have been 'happily ever after' haha.
You neither did anything 'wrong'. So you were 'wrong' for each other, thankfully you didn't go so far as marriage and have all that to detangle!
You are obviously hung up on it still if the question still bothers you. You must still have some sort of guilt. How can you truly celebrate yourself if you're still hanging on to guilt?
You don't need to be right or wrong to learn something from a situation. Even the person in the 'right' learns something when there is a 'right-wrong'.

#236989 - 04/18/07 08:57 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: Evil_Eve]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
It took me a while.
That's probably the reason why I have gone this fast.

october1560
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#237076 - 04/19/07 12:53 AM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: LordofDarkness]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Thank you all for your help and kindness, I greatly appreciated it.

Quote:
I probably also overlooked the fact that he’s probably fairly young.

Yes, I'm 20 as of now

Quote:
First off, you really need to change your user name - your using LordofDarkness is simply insulting to all the real LordsofDarkness out there. I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate you sullying the title.

Surely they wouldn't appreciate it because to them it is a good title. However like all titles, a title has no value in itself and only varifies a rank, accomplishments, or any relation thereof. But in any case, I have no concern for not purposely insulting any 'real' Lords of Darkness. If a 'real' Lord of Darkness is concerned if I use the title and gets offended by such action, then he isn't a real Lord Of Darkness. It would mean that I am more worthy because I am focusing on myself and gaining pride. And as such, Since I have such a high order of a title and other adults use the title and act like children, then I wouldn't care because if anyone els views me the way they view the adult as of being a child, like the christians view teen dabblers who do ritual killings and us LaVeyan Satanists as the same, then I would be greater than them because of their immature judgment. The whole solution to this is: A true Lord of Darkness would see the world, people, and everything revolve around him. Nothing would be greater than him. Hence - LaVey stated that we are our own gods. To my understanding, there is nothing above a god that you've made. Therefore, if you want to take into terms that a Lord of Darkness as in reality he would be a Satanist. So, a Lord of Darkness ultimately is a Satanist. Now let's take my words into perspective. If you trully are offended by me because I claimed the title and realizing that I am a satanist, then that would make me more of a Satanist because of my lack of sympathy and concern for your wellbeing. I cannot tell if you are offended or you may be just boasting pride so I will say that if it is so that you are just boasting pride, then boast it elswhere. I asked for opinions on the situation I had and not insults on my username. So I believe that if you have any further insults, then it just makes you less of a Satanist simply because you give so much shit that you HAVE to post one. I doubt that after this post that I would be sullying the title since I explained that I don't give a rat's ass whether or not your offended. On second thought, I'll let you insult me more and more, because then that means that I could just laugh at your face for your immaturity to bend over backwards just for little ol' me having a username called; 'Lord Of Darkness'. Now that I have fulfilled the fourth Satanic Statement by showing kindness ONLY to those who deserve it as indicated at the top of this post, I have just revealed that you didn't show kindness to me and I didn't deserve it which in turn, you committed the top Satanic sin of stupidity for downgrading me for no good reason and getting offended and insulting me all because I have a username known as Lord Of Darkness. It is better to respect me from now on. I won't disrespect unless you insult me and at this point, you have and I suggest that you listen to your mother and shut the hell up if you don't have anything nice to say. If you think that I am still grieving over that bitch you outta be misundertsanding my whole pitch here. Simply asking for the opinions of others and wondered what I could have done is an entirely different concept than crying my eyes out like a retard. Although from your stand point and how high your pride seems to be, I could see why you thought I was doing it. It seems that the first satanic sin dropped on your ass again. I think alot more than usual people so that is why I brought up this topic in the first place - - to ask for everyone's opinion. Now that I have it, thank you anyways...

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#237085 - 04/19/07 01:09 AM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: LordofDarkness]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
And as such, Since I have such a high order of a title and other adults use the title and act like children, then I wouldn't care because if anyone els views me the way they view the adult as of being a child, like the christians view teen dabblers who do ritual killings and us LaVeyan Satanists as the same, then I would be greater than them because of their immature judgment.

You win the award for, "most poorly constructed sentence ever."

...it's good to be back...

Edited by Drimlybunk (04/19/07 01:10 AM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements