Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#236609 - 04/18/07 02:29 AM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: The_Sixth_Circle]
Noelia Offline

Loc: Spain
I see often that intelligent couples with good jobs and capabilities of both, educating and supporting children, often choose to have one child or even not having any.

At the same time, uneducated stupid people with no means, have four or five children.

Just like there are parameters set for adoptions, perhaps there should be parameters set to limit reproduction if the evolution of the homo sapiens if to be furthered, instead of allowing the species to become stagnant.

However I do not concern myself too much over these matters because as Magister Nemo often points out "things are they way the have to be" (please correct me if these are not his exact words).

I don´t have a strong interest in changing or improving the human race (I am far more interested on improving myself), perhaps we should ask ourselves, do we really want to improve the herd? And if so, can this be effectively achieved in practice?...

In any case, thank you for posting this essay, this topic is truly fascinating as it poses many interesting questions.

#236617 - 04/18/07 04:55 AM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: TrojZyr]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
 Originally Posted By: TrojZyr
Every sperm is sacred, after all ;)~.

#236621 - 04/18/07 05:24 AM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: The_Sixth_Circle]
DarkApollyon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Brighton, England
Fantastic essay -Thanks for posting it!

I agree that it is time this whole subject was opened up for intellegent discussion, and freed form the perceived 'taboos' that have surrounded it for too long.

#236659 - 04/18/07 08:58 AM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: The_Sixth_Circle]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Thanks for posting.

I have a request for the forum, if anyone will oblige me. Eugenics was the only area of Satanism I knew nothing about, and still know quite little, so, would anyone have any books to recommend?

#236660 - 04/18/07 09:05 AM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: Ace]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
 Originally Posted By: Ace
If you can argue abortion is infanticide, than you can justify genocide with eugenics.

Firstly, I said that people will argue that abortion is infanticide. I didn't say it would be a very good argument; in fact, I made My own view to the contrary quite clear.

Secondly, your argument falls flat all by itself, which is easily seen if one attempts to express what you've just written in a clear syllogism:

Premise one: One can argue abortion is infanticide
Premise two: ??????
Conclusion: One can justify genocide with eugenics

#236689 - 04/18/07 10:23 AM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: TrojZyr]
Ixmucane Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: TrojZyr

Especially with all the problems that overpopulation brings, I tend to believe, personally, that reproduction is a privilege, not an inalienable right. Even in the animal kingdom, not every organism gets his or her chance to shine.

No they don't and they shouldn't. Nature had been doing a good job of keeping undesirable traits from being propagated in all of the living species, that is until humans came along and decided that God wanted everyone to live reproduce no matter how unfit they were.

The problem with focusing solely on positive eugenics is that it would take so long for it to produce results, specially that you would need a large number of people to become the founding population, not in the thousands but in the millions. It would therefore be necessary to reinforce it with negative eugenics.

Mandatory sterilization for those who are unfit to be parents is an idea that has been around for a while, not only in the US but also in Canada.

#236691 - 04/18/07 10:26 AM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: The_Sixth_Circle]
TheNaturalForce Offline
Banned

Loc: The Vibrant Garden
I have had an interest in eugenics for a few years now and have read some of the literature. I agree with the objective of eugenics: to improve the genetic makeup of the human race.

So, I have made a personal choice of my own for the benefit of our species. I will not have children due to genetic traits that cause diseases such as cancer, diabetes, bad eyesight and alzheimers that have been passed down to me. It is difficult to adhere to this decision because I have a desire to rear my own children. Perhaps someday I will adopt a genetically superior child once I find the right mate for this task.

I would support a widespread one time clean-up mission (genocide) but since I fall into the genetically inferior category I cannot support it for my own sake.

#236696 - 04/18/07 10:28 AM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: TheNaturalForce]
Mr Sam Offline

Loc: Somewhere in the UK.
 Originally Posted By: HoundDog
I would support a widespread one time clean-up mission (genocide) but since I fall into the genetically inferior category I cannot support it for my own sake.

Then you are an idiot.

#236704 - 04/18/07 10:38 AM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: Mr Sam]
TheNaturalForce Offline
Banned

Loc: The Vibrant Garden
How so?

EDIT: Well, I am not waiting any longer for your response because I have other things to do, perhaps you logged out. First off, I do not enjoy being called an Idiot. I am not an Idiot. If you have reason to believe that I am an Idiot and then tell me that I am an Idiot, then I would expect that you, an assumed Intelligent being, would support your claim with some sort of argument or razor point or two.

As far as that statement I typed is concerned, in my defense, and in case you are confused, I was making it clear that I support genocide for the ultimate benefit of the human race. On the other hand I also like living. Since I, by my own standards, would be worthy of death by my own idea of a proper genocide to benefit the human race, I would have to disagree that it would be the proper decision in the interest of preserving my life.

That statement may not have been necessary, it was pure opinion. There was nothing incorrect about it. I fail to see how I am an Idiot.

Edited by HoundDog (04/18/07 11:06 AM)

#236713 - 04/18/07 10:53 AM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: Noelia]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
 Originally Posted By: Noelia
I see often that intelligent couples with good jobs and capabilities of both, educating and supporting children, often choose to have one child or even not having any.

At the same time, uneducated stupid people with no means, have four or five children.

Just like there are parameters set for adoptions, perhaps there should be parameters set to limit reproduction

Exactly. Not too difficult: Penalize recurrent situations. Or at least penalize subsidies. In legal terms, breeding in such terms should be viewed as the intention to neglect a child if not molest. And I do not see it too difficult to prove.

Same way I see Satanism as a matter of individual awareness, I see eugenics as a matter of individual choice, not a measure for global improvement.
Yet, political programs must carry the colours that appeal the majority. That is, the herd.
So, unless it is made appealing to the herd, the odds are it will remain illegal for “egoistical purposes”.

october1560
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#236727 - 04/18/07 11:21 AM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: TheNaturalForce]
Mr Sam Offline

Loc: Somewhere in the UK.
Many great people come from not so great stock, killing people because their genes are not up to the standard laid out by another man is ridiculous. Genocide would not benefit the human race, the large gene variation of humans may well be why they have survived so long!

Why are you so concerned with the ultimate benefit of the human race anyway? I am much more concerned with myself and my own benefits, I do not care to worry about the 'ultimate good'.

#236746 - 04/18/07 11:49 AM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: Mr Sam]
MindAmon Offline

Loc: Seattle WA
I would only support genocide if it was done via war robots you pay a monthly fee to control from your home PC.

Legions of Hardened war machines!!
Stomping through villages and eradicating the poor aids infested populous, Just 100 dollars a month folks and you can "from the comfort of your own home" control a multi million dollar mech soldier on your lunch break!!!

I would be cool with that.

#236761 - 04/18/07 12:09 PM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: MindAmon]
III Offline
CoS Member

How would you know who the poor and infested were?

Why do you believe this factor should be motioned to constitute the legalization for mass slaughter?

#236763 - 04/18/07 12:15 PM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: III]
MindAmon Offline

Loc: Seattle WA

Purely entertainment.

You would know who the poor and infested are because your robot is equipped with a visual medium as well as vocal medium.
As well as on screen intelligence info, a lot would be assumed but hey this isn’t diplomacy its genocide.

I only offer this as a semi-realistic example of civilized genocide.

Edited by MindAmon (04/18/07 12:17 PM)

#236770 - 04/18/07 12:33 PM Re: Satanism and Eugenics [Re: Noelia]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
 Originally Posted By: Noelia

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405808 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements