Topic Options
#196281 - 10/21/06 06:44 PM Anton LaVey pewter statues SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!
AgentMoore Offline

Loc: Bay City
Yeah, you read it right!

Following the good example set forth by fellow Satanic artist Magister Lang, I thank everyone who honored us by adding to their collection and Satanic altars one of our pewter Anton LaVey statues.

We only have about ten left of the bronze editions, so I advise all who wish to add this fully authorized statue to get one now, because once they're gone, they're gone. I guarantee they'll double in price on ebay in a short time, so log onto www.arkham-studios now or visit the CoS Emporium to get the last of the remaining stock.

Come on now. Can you really live without this?

Hail Satan!

Reverend Moore

ps: Fixed the typo!

Edited by AgentMoore (10/23/06 09:16 PM)

#196282 - 10/23/06 11:36 AM Re: Anotn LaVey pewter statues SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! [Re: AgentMoore]
Redhead Offline

Loc: Europe
Re: Anotn LaVey LaVey pewter statues SOLD OUT

Quote:

Yeah, you read it right!

I did, but you wrote it wrong .

The statues are wonderful and I'm not surprised they didn't remain in stock for long.

#196283 - 10/23/06 12:18 PM Re: Anotn LaVey pewter statues SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! [Re: AgentMoore]
RustySpring Offline
CoS Warlock

I urge everyone who doesn't yet have one - and are able to get one of the remaining 10 - to do so immediately.

Reverend Moore is a truly brilliant Satanic artist and these statues of Doctor LaVey are absolutely exquisite. I have had mine for about 18 months and it takes pride of place in my ritual chamber.

Order now or face regretting it forever! You really don't want to miss this rare opportunity.

HS!

#196284 - 11/21/06 11:41 AM Re: Anton LaVey pewter statues SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! [Re: AgentMoore]
The_Sixth_Circle Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hell; where else?
That's what happens with good work, it sells out.

Are there any plans for future editions (I'm aware of the statement, "once they're gone, they're gone"), seeing as I missed the pewter ones?

Truth, in matters of religion, is simply the opinion that has survived. - Sir Oscar Wilde

#196285 - 12/08/06 11:27 PM Re: Anton LaVey pewter statues SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! [Re: AgentMoore]
Kali666 Offline

Loc: United States
Well I truly wish i could have gotten on are u going to get anymore? Please let me know.

Hail Satan

#196286 - 12/09/06 12:01 AM Re: Anton LaVey pewter statues SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! [Re: AgentMoore]
IX Von ZehEhv Offline

CoS Warlock

Reverend Moore, thank you for the warning. I have sent an email regarding shipping costs. Please advise and I shall be pleased to grab one of these final statues.

#196287 - 01/28/07 05:26 PM Re: Anton LaVey pewter statues SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! [Re: AgentMoore]
AgentMoore Offline

Loc: Bay City
Since we've had the sale on the Anton LaVey statues on MySpace, they've been flying out of here.

The pewter are all gone, but there's still a few bronze editions left.

This isn't the old hard sell, but I would really get one now if you want one, as I won't be making any more.

Check the CoS Emporium for the remaining bronze stock.

HS!
Bry

#236716 - 04/18/07 10:59 AM Re: Anton LaVey pewter statues SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! [Re: AgentMoore]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
Looking forward to receiving My bronze edition statue... For some reason, the bronze appeals to Me a lot more than the pewter.

I guess bronze has that "classical" appeal for Me

#253442 - 07/04/07 11:41 AM Re: Anton LaVey pewter statues SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! [Re: AgentMoore]
Apophis Offline

Ave,

I get my order today and wow....wow....WOW !!!

It is really one splendid and amazing statue! A very beautiful work !

I am very glad and very proud to have this work of Art AND Dr. Anton Lavey both close to me in my occultum.

It is really a rare opportunity that I must absolutely recommend. I get one of the last number. So, it is your last chance. Do not miss it !

Congratulations and thank you very much Reverend Moore and Priestress Varla !

Apophis

Forum Stats
12196 Members
73 Forums
43974 Topics
405999 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements