Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#237091 - 04/19/07 01:26 AM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: LordofDarkness]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
 Quote:
and us LaVeyan Satanists

You got a mouse in your pocket? Who is this 'Us' that you speak of?

Drimly......always loved ya. Still do.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#237129 - 04/19/07 07:15 AM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: Drimlybunk]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Nice to see you again, Sir!

#237224 - 04/19/07 01:46 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: LordofDarkness]
Maqlu Offline
CoS Member

I recall one of the tips in LaVey's essay "How to Be God (Or the Devil)" being to the effect of needing to have a sense of humor. The tip after that one was to harbour some doubt, even about yourself.

;\)

#237258 - 04/19/07 03:59 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: MindAmon]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
 Quote:
Find her Feel her Fuck her FORGET HER!!!

What a cogent and inspiring mantra. \:>

Sounds like the cheap and devoid spewing of your typical angst-ridden teenager. Honestly.

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#237267 - 04/19/07 04:25 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: LordofDarkness]
Nuno Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Portugal
 Originally Posted By: The Nine Satanic Sins
8. Counterproductive Pride — That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

She "sinned". She should have stopped at the point where she started hurting your feelings in behalf or her. I defend the ultimate seizing of the day, but up to the point where one starts to hurt the ones one care and love.
It's a choice we are giving. Either one goes solo and parties all day or get together with a companion and needs to learn to understand the word: twosome.
I'm married. I know that are things she likes that I don't and vice-versa, but a life of 2 only works when you give up part of you and so does she. An hexagon doesn't fit on a square hole, but if the hexagon turns into a sphere and the square goes round, then they fit. That is life at two. You give, she gives. You get, she gets.

The other problem is that when one thinks that the companion is assured, one get's careless. Never make the impression that you are assured. Provoke jealousy on Monday and offer her flowers on Tuesday ;\)

My advice is: move on! You should never put yourself down or be submissive to conquer a woman's love. She has to love you for what you are and so should you. Raise your self-esteem and advance.

#237307 - 04/19/07 06:01 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
 Quote:

You, me, and presumably every Satanist here.

Quote:
You win the award for, "most poorly constructed sentence ever." ...it's good to be back...

Welcome back. Regardless if I win such an 'award', I assume that you got the point. I try to be informative when I explain. Please varify what mistake I have done in the sentence. Maybe a comma here and there during my explaination. Oh well, I'm no genius when it comes to grammar but I'm decent enough.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#237308 - 04/19/07 06:05 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: LordofDarkness]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
 Originally Posted By: LordOfDarkness
 Quote:

You, me, and presumably every Satanist here.

Quote:
You win the award for, "most poorly constructed sentence ever." ...it's good to be back...

Welcome back. Regardless if I win such an 'award', I assume that you got the point. I try to be informative when I explain. Please varify what mistake I have done in the sentence. Maybe a comma here and there during my explaination. Oh well, I'm no genius when it comes to grammar but I'm decent enough.

Don't include Me in your list thank you very much. There is no "US".

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#237336 - 04/19/07 07:34 PM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: Evil_Eve]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
Don't include Me in your list thank you very much. There is no "US".

Fair enough... I wasn't meaning it as an insult in case you took it that way.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

#237460 - 04/20/07 03:41 AM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: LordofDarkness]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
I'm no genius when it comes to grammar but I'm decent enough.

Highly doubtful.

#237462 - 04/20/07 04:14 AM Re: Relationship Issues & Satanism [Re: LordofDarkness]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
LaVeyan Satanists

\:>

There is only one Satanism. End of story.

#237762 - 04/21/07 08:58 AM Re: Anger Issues & Satanism [Re: Mr Sam]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

I am closing this topic now and would like to thank all of you for your help.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12104 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405515 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements