Topic Options
#238535 - 04/24/07 03:45 PM Finding Satanist in my community
Into the Bliss Offline

Loc: Colorado
I know that on the CoS website it says that most members will not speak with you unless you are a card holding member. Do to financial instability I can't join. (for at least another month) I am curious as to how I get in contact with other Satanists in my area with out having the card. I'm sick of people coming to me saying they are a Satanist when in reality they are nothing but that teenage rebel trying to piss off there parents.
Hail Satan!

#238538 - 04/24/07 03:51 PM Re: Finding Satanist in my community [Re: Into the Bliss]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Why is contacting someone in person so important to you?

The Church of Satan is not a lonely hearts club.

We do not compromise the security of our members by placing random anonymous people in contact with them.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#238590 - 04/24/07 09:07 PM Re: Finding Satanist in my community [Re: Svengali]
Into the Bliss Offline

I meant no disrespect if that is how it sounded. I was merely curious about it. I do not believe the Church of Satan is a lonely hearts club and I am not one of those people that has to have that contact with other people. A lot of it was the fact that I get contacted from people who knew me in school and think they are Satanist. The reason behind my asking was more for knowing when I join how easy it would be for people to get a hold of me. I dont want that. Again I am sorry if I sound disrespectful.

#238602 - 04/24/07 09:42 PM Re: Finding Satanist in my community [Re: Into the Bliss]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
 Quote:
I am curious as to how I get in contact with other Satanists in my area with out having the card.

Yet I noticed that in your introduction you wrote:

Quote:
Right now I am engaged to be married and feel extremely lucky because he to is a Satanist and understands my thoughts. Unlike most people that would not even consider talking to a Satanist let alone marry one.

It seems you know how to get in contact with other Satanists quite well already then.

Quote:
The reason behind my asking was more for knowing when I join how easy it would be for people to get a hold of me.

Uh huh.

Then if your second question was your real question why did you ask the first one?

Or why didn't you ask your fiancée? ;\)

#238605 - 04/24/07 10:00 PM Re: Finding Satanist in my community [Re: Nemo]
Into the Bliss Offline

I understand exactly what you are saying. I worded my post wrong and apologize for any misunderstandings. I was curious because I am not yet a member of the CoS and was wondering if people would be able to contact or find out where or who you are. As for my fiance neither one of us knew that the other was a Satanist until after we had started dating and eventually talked about religion. That's why I feel lucky.

#238607 - 04/24/07 10:28 PM Re: luck [Re: Into the Bliss]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
I think it is a very wonderful thing to be lucky like that.

Very good indeed.

#238722 - 04/26/07 10:14 AM Re: luck [Re: Nemo]
Into the Bliss Offline

Thank you. And thank you for answering my question even though I happened to have messed up the way I wrote it. Next time I'll read over the post before I submit it. \:\)

#240425 - 05/04/07 10:55 AM Re: luck [Re: Into the Bliss]
Lost Son Offline

Loc: WI
My name is David, from a small town in Wisconsin. I dont know much about Satanism, but would like to know more before I join. What all does the Church of Satan has to offer to thier members? How does thier ritual go? Within the last few years from surfing the internet, I come across Vampireism, witchcraft, and little info about Satanism. Christians say Anti CHrist just brainwash people, but I see christians as the ones brain washing, trying to control thier followers. I have grown to hate christ within the last 5 years. For an anti christ what path can the Church of Satan take me on? As of now I am crossed between Pagan and Wicca. Thanks for your time.

Hail Satan!

#240480 - 05/04/07 03:01 PM Re: luck [Re: Lost Son]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

1. Post an introduction.

2. Don't reply to threads in this particular forum unless you start it.

3. Read The Satanic Bible.

4. Read everything at http://www.churchofsatan.com .

5. There are thousands of posts on this board. Look through them. Chances are that you'll find the answers to many of your questions there because they've probably been asked before.

6. Wash and rinse.

7. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
Prevention of Virtue

Forum Stats
12158 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405738 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements