Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#24364 - 02/04/04 09:54 AM Re: Skepticism, materialism, and the unseen [Re: Quaark]
IA_V Offline
CoS Member

Daark

Excellent! A post to take to the bank. Perhaps a "pushpin" is in order(?)

IA ..

#24365 - 02/04/04 10:08 AM Re: Skepticism, materialism, and the unseen
CPayne Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Fargo, ND.......no, it's not l...
Beings who somewhat rely on the fact that not everyone has the knowledge that we possess...?

Far from relying on that fact, I treasure it and wouldn't trade it for the world.

I think it would make the playground a bit tougher to manipulate.

On the contrary, people will listen to and respect you even if you only give the appearance of superiority. They may not like you but they will respect you, making it as easy to manipulate them as would be for John Holmes to get laid in a women's prison.

#24366 - 02/04/04 12:47 PM Re: Skepticism, materialism, and the unseen [Re: CPayne]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

On the contrary, people will listen to and respect you even if you only give the appearance of superiority. They may not like you but they will respect you, making it as easy to manipulate them as would be for John Holmes to get laid in a women's prison.

Excellent point..(..might I add great analogy as well because I actually needed a chuckle today )..and I appreciate your taking the time to adjust my point of view in a better direction.

#24367 - 02/06/04 12:25 PM Re: Skepticism, materialism, and the unseen [Re: GoldenCalf]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think the terms Lesser Magic and Greater Magic can be substituted with simply "Lesser Imagination" and "Greater Imagination". Lesser Magic is using simple imaginative techniques to alter your situations, whereas Greater Magic requires a heightened awareness of ones imagination. I believe that as a Satanist, I have grown beyond what the herd mentality would call reality. I can see things commonly misplaced into the back of the ignorant mind, and I can manipulate them. This is magic.

Hail Satan!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43641 Topics
404161 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements