Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#244169 - 05/21/07 04:57 AM Saved a Life!
Noordenzuid Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
I'm sure some of us here may save lives almost every day in the work they do but it is certainly not everyday that I save one just going about my life.

As I ventured along past a local train station today and crossed the tracks I found a man in about his seventies laying unconscious with his loaf of bread he obviously just bought. He lay near a seat just by the off ramp to the station.

The man was a light shade of purple and apart from the busy traffic driving past unaware, the only people nearby were two old men standing there looking at him and puffing on their cigarettes. It quickly phased me why they did not use any initiative to do something. I had no time to ponder their altruistic absence from the situation, this man needed me.

I performed basic first aid by turning him gently on his side whilst trying to get some sort of response from him - nothing. As I mentioned earlier, he was purple and as time went by the purple became more distinct. I caught the station cleaner looking from a distance so I asked him for some latex gloves which he happened to have with all his cleaning gear and got him to call for an ambulance. He did.

People came out of nowhere to see what the attraction was, I shoved them back, told the smokers to stand clear and I continued. My gloves arrived, i was in control. I checked his airways and found his denture came loose and was obstructing his breathing, so I removed them whilst constantly talking to him.

Colour slowly came back in his face, his eyes opened and he looked at me straight in the eyes and touched my face in thanks. I rested his head on his loaf of bread (much more comfortable than concrete) and the paramedics arrived. I informed them of the situation, they thanked me and I was on my way.

Was quite impressed with myself so thought I'd share that with you.

HS!

Edited by noordenzuid (05/21/07 04:57 AM)

-Albert Camus

"To passion, to paradise, to pain, to night."

#244186 - 05/21/07 08:08 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Great job! You did that exactly right by first protecting yourself and then quickly finding the cause of the man's distress.

I can only hope that I would do as well if I were ever in that situation.

Nice work!

#244191 - 05/21/07 09:20 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
AnzuLahmu Offline

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
Very impressive. I commend your actions whole heartedly. Those who take action to preserve life truly deserve it.

The Gateway to Forever

I am a Vampire

Anzu's Rare Books

Ritual Music

#244193 - 05/21/07 09:42 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Nice! - Now I just hope you saved a life that was worth saving.

#244194 - 05/21/07 09:57 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Biff Offline

Loc: Hong Kong, SAR
You might have saved a complete ass who didn't deserve to live, but it sure is nice knowing that you did something good, toying with that good guy badge because you know it's fun.

'It's only hubris, if I fail.' - Caesar (HBO's Rome)

HAIL SATAN!

#244196 - 05/21/07 10:04 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Biff]
D. Macabre Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The South Bay, CA
Great job noordenzuid. I bet you're proud of yourself, as you should be. Ignore comments like Biff's, some people just can't see the good that you did.

Hail noordenzuid!

Hail Satan!

-Darrell
The Social Cesspool!
The Grumpy Sergeant

"A man who limits his interests, limits his life." --Vincent Price

“Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is.” --Anton Szandor LaVey

"I have only ONE thing to say to trendy brain-dead music-centered youth: “ARBEIT MACHT FREI” SHITHEADS – PULL UP YOUR STUPID PANTS AND FORM A LINE AT THE PLATFORMS, THE TRAINS WILL BE ARRIVING SOON." --Magister James D. Sass

#244200 - 05/21/07 10:29 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: D. Macabre]
Biff Offline

Loc: Hong Kong, SAR
I'm sorry if I came off as somewhat heartless or insensitive, allow me to clarify.

Wasn't saying that was he did was good or bad, if he saved some nice guy who was productive and perhaps me it'd be all good, but it wouldn't have been all good if he saved some jackass who defecates on your lawn and is just another loafer, but whoever it is, it is entirely INCONSEQUENTIAL to the point I was trying to make.

I was saying that it's fun to do good things, people pat you on the back for it and even if you might not have had any direct or short-term benefit to it, people will see you as something to be respected and liked, so it is quite fun to 'toy with the good guy badge'. Some people wear and it and say they're truly altruistic, but don't realize that they actually derive pleasure from it. But it is fun to know that you Saved a life, and life we know to be most important.

So I wasn't trying to shoot him down, sorry if you got that impression.

'It's only hubris, if I fail.' - Caesar (HBO's Rome)

HAIL SATAN!

#244211 - 05/21/07 11:11 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Good show!

Unlike so many who preach altruism and selflessness, and who would rant and rail against Satanism for being "mean" and "egoistic," you put your money where your mouth is. There are, sadly, dozens of mouthy "altruists" who still stand by when Kitty Genovese gets killed, or a child wanders about and sobs for his mum, or a man passes out and turns blue. This is because the herd looks at one another for a sign of how to act, and, upon seeing that nobody seems outwardly phased or interested, decides that they shouldn't be outwardly interested, either, and that somebody else will fix things. You made a decision to act, ensured that the situation was safe for you to proceed, and then went into action.

And, even if this fellow is a jerk, he's 70, so he'll probably be dead soon, or he'll choke on his dentures again. So, all in all, I think you should still be proud of what you accomplished, and not second guess yourself.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#244214 - 05/21/07 11:17 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Circling A Star
Fantastic! There is no better way to separate yourself from the herd than to take command of a situation such as this and act quickly and confidently while the sheep look around nervously, waiting for the hero to come.

You, sir, were the hero. I raise my glass to you!

"When the great lord passes, the wise peasant bows deeply and silently farts."
-Ethiopian Proverb

#244217 - 05/21/07 11:40 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Biff]
LightAngel Offline

What noordenzuid did was an act of love ( I'm sure he won't admit that, but it was ) - and I admire that, however, some human animals destroy nature, and they also destroy the other animals, and for NO reason at all! - and I personally don't care if they die! - Because they want to die, why else would they destroy their home ( Earth )

#244219 - 05/21/07 12:05 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
D. Macabre Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: LightAngel
What noordenzuid did was an act of love ( I'm sure he won't admit that, but it was ) - and I admire that, however, some human animals destroy nature, and they also destroy the other animals, and for NO reason at all! - and I personally don't care if they die! - Because they want to die, why else would they destroy their home ( Earth )

Interesting.

You would walk by someone who was obviously in some sort of distress because they could "potentially" be a bad person? How would you know? I could see if you were walking down the sidewalk and saw that John Wayne Gacy was on the ground having a heart attack, but we are talking about an old man who choked on his dentures.

I don't understand the rational of many of these posts. Once again way to go noordenzuid, you're a hero - just as Minus said.
The Social Cesspool!
The Grumpy Sergeant

“Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is.” --Anton Szandor LaVey

"I have only ONE thing to say to trendy brain-dead music-centered youth: “ARBEIT MACHT FREI” SHITHEADS – PULL UP YOUR STUPID PANTS AND FORM A LINE AT THE PLATFORMS, THE TRAINS WILL BE ARRIVING SOON." --Magister James D. Sass

#244220 - 05/21/07 12:13 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
Isabel23 Offline
CoS Magistra

Satanists value life.

Until circumstances indicate otherwise, preserving life (especially that of your own and your loved ones) is extremely high on the priority list.

Take care in how you use group classifications!

They are useful only up to a point.

When you encounter individuals, those stereotype assumptions must be held with a few grains of salt.

That man choking on his dentures may well have been a harmless street bum, an amateur pianist, somebody's loving grandfather, the local feed-the-birds nutjob, as well as a rapacious evil earth destroying a***e. Maybe all of the above.

One doesn't know until the facts are in.

In the meantime, default is to preserve life.

Hail noordenzuid!

#244221 - 05/21/07 12:15 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: D. Macabre]
Isabel23 Offline
CoS Magistra

We seem to be on the same page, here!

#244223 - 05/21/07 12:25 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Lust Offline

Good Job, noordenzuid!

Hail Satan!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#244226 - 05/21/07 12:37 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Isabel23]
LightAngel Offline

Oh, I value life too, more than anything.

I'm just realistic about our nature, with all our lil ways.

#244229 - 05/21/07 12:49 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Isabel23]
D. Macabre Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Isabel23

We seem to be on the same page, here!

I'm glad for that, ma'am.

Darrell
The Social Cesspool!
The Grumpy Sergeant

#244230 - 05/21/07 12:51 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
LightAngel Offline

I only gave noordenzuid kindness because what he did was very nice, but I still got the right to question everything, because I always do.

And I feel that many human animals are fucked up, so why shouldn't I say it?! - this isn't an echo chamber I hope.

I only wanna help people who I feel deserve it.

And therefore I hope noordenzuid also was helping a worthy human, but the act he did was nice no matter what, I know that, I been working with sick humans so I understand this

Edited by LightAngel (05/21/07 12:52 PM)

#244231 - 05/21/07 12:53 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
D. Macabre Offline
CoS Member

I'm going back downstairs, it keeps me out of trouble with mods.

HS!

-D
The Social Cesspool!
The Grumpy Sergeant

#244232 - 05/21/07 12:56 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
I only wanna help people who I feel deserve it.

Do you carry a pen with you wherever you go?

This would come in handy when you ask the old purple man to fill out the questionnaire that determines if he deserves your help or not.

-Ethiopian Proverb

#244234 - 05/21/07 12:58 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
What noordenzuid did was an act of love ( I'm sure he won't admit that, but it was )

I don't think love is the term that applies here. More like human decency. I sure hope you aren't the one that is walking by if I go down in the street! ;\)

Way to go, noordenzuid!

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#244235 - 05/21/07 12:58 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Minus]
LightAngel Offline

Yes, the pen is my brain!

#244237 - 05/21/07 01:02 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Yes, the pen is my brain!

Maybe I'm not understanding something here.

How do you determine the worth of a human life as that person is choking and unconscious?

Would you truly be reluctant to help that individual because you believe that humanity in general does not deserve it?

-Ethiopian Proverb

#244239 - 05/21/07 01:14 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Minus]
LightAngel Offline

I would help the person no matter what, but that doesn't make it right!

It's right many times, but not all the time.

And why would I help?! - because it's my nature to do so, and bare in mind, I been helping lots of people through my work, in fact, I also help them when I'm not at work.

But sometimes it's best to let people die, it's more humane.

But I guess we were just here to tell noordenzuid what a great act he did, and I already did that, so

;\)

Edited by LightAngel (05/21/07 01:15 PM)

#244240 - 05/21/07 01:21 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
But I guss we were just here to tell noordenzuid what a great act he did...

The greatness of his actions does not depend on the worth of the person he saved.

The greatness of his action lies in the fact that he did something that no one else was brave enough or noble enough to do.

He assessed the situation quickly and acted accordingly, taking charge of the matter at hand. This is why I give him my respect. It has nothing to do with the personal life of an old choking man.

-Ethiopian Proverb

#244241 - 05/21/07 01:24 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe

And therefore I hope noordenzuid also was helping a worthy human, but the act he did was nice no matter what, I know that, I been working with sick humans so I understand this

Are the sick people you are working with worthy humans then??
Maybe they also have a history of murder, childabuse and what not.
The Satanist is a gentlemen in the first place, and Noordenzuid was taking care off an old man in need. This was a caring gentle gesture. Noordenzuid did the right thing, I would have done the same for sure.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#244245 - 05/21/07 01:38 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: x9x]
LightAngel Offline

Yes yes, and yes.

I think most of us in here would.

But I still hope the life he was saving was worth it! \:\)

Anyway, I want active euthanasia to be legal in my land, but I guess we need another topic for that.

#244249 - 05/21/07 02:13 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Blackened_Son Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Way to go! It's wonderful to hear good news is such a rare thing..

Hail Satan!
Dr.Anton Szandor LaVey

#244250 - 05/21/07 02:27 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
You just did what you felt it was right to do. More than just humanity, the fact nobody else did nothing except staring might have triggered your reaction. It would most certainly have triggered mine.

I find it more abnormal to ignore a person on such a situation than just help the person, and get on with your life.

Altruism or balance? I tend to be civilized and fair. That keeps me in balance. Sometimes apathy is more violent and repulsive than explicit violence.

It infuriates me to see how elderly people are sometimes treated for no apparent reason, except perhaps the fact they are too damned easy to push down, to be abandoned, or be left to die.

It primarily my sense of balance and deep disdain for those who neglect them that usually get's me to help people on such situations, not really altruism.

Well, maybe some sort of tenderness for children and white hair... their little steps, their little eyes.

october1560
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#244251 - 05/21/07 02:40 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: leonor]
LightAngel Offline

We can learn so much from many elderly people, I wish our culture would understand that instead of thinking about money all the time.

The only reason why the elderly people often is suppressed in our culture, is because they cost money, sick right?! - Particularly because many of them has created what we have now, so they deserve some credit.

#244252 - 05/21/07 02:43 PM You are a hero! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Heroic acts are rare and worthy of praise in my opinion.

You did not have to do anything but chose to do so anyway.

I would hope that if someone I knew were ever in an emergency there would be someone like you nearby who would be willing to take action.

Thank you for being strong and heroic.

Good work!

#244257 - 05/21/07 03:03 PM Human nature [Re: LightAngel]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
 Quote:
And why would I help?! - because it's my nature to do so,..

Consider how we Satanists accept human nature as it is.

However, and this can be a very important idea to consider, the nature of the "herd" - the majority of human beings on this world - has evidenced for thousands of years as their nature the rejection of the same carnal values that are so obvious to the Satanist.

Thus it is natural for people to behave the way they do as a whole.

As Satanists we respect reality and this is a reality that is revealed throughout all of recorded history.

As Satanists we exalt doubt over "group think" or group assumptions.

Thus if the majority of the world claims that human beings are destroying the planet, it is our nature as Satanists to doubt this and to question it before accepting that it must be so.

We can be wrong. We are Gods who lay no claim to omniscience.

At the same time, if there is some very strong popular belief then the chances are pretty good that it is not true and simply being used to control people.

Discerning the theatrical control systems from what is true is an ongoing, lifelong task.

However, whatever is happening to the world is not due to human nature being screwed up, in my opinion.

People always act in accordance with their authentic nature.

The only question is are they our kind of people (heroic and self-willed) or their kind of people (peer pressure dominated)?

"Everything is exactly the way it has to be." -Nemo's Law ;\)

#244263 - 05/21/07 03:47 PM Re: Human nature [Re: Nemo]
LightAngel Offline

Yup....

But we ain't Robots, we are human animals with feelings, and these feelings can sometimes shake us up a lil when we ''dance'' in the jungle ;\)

We wouldn't be alive otherwise.

And when did we ever see a cat poison a river? - The other animals live in balance with nature.

But I agree with your thoughts, I'm responsible for my own life, I'm the creator of my life.

So yes ''Everything is exactly the way it has to be.'' - Nemo's Law is right.

#244277 - 05/21/07 05:53 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
That may have been someone's grandfather. I am sure they are very grateful.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#244287 - 05/21/07 06:36 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Great job noordenzuid, very well done!

#244306 - 05/21/07 09:54 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
This incident speaks volumes about human behavior. This man lay there turning purple and possibly dying while others stood just looking on. But notice how the curious all gathered afterwards "to see what the attraction was"

Quote:
Colour slowly came back in his face, his eyes opened and he looked at me straight in the eyes and touched my face in thanks. I rested his head on his loaf of bread (much more comfortable than concrete) and the paramedics arrived. I informed them of the situation, they thanked me and I was on my way.

My eyes welled up when I read this. You saved this mans life! I imagine he saw you as a god at that moment.

Kudos to you on cheating death!

I for one am impressed...hats off to you noordenzuid

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#244307 - 05/21/07 09:54 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
Good man! It is because of your courage and initiative that the man has a new chance on life.

I detest people who blatantly ignore a person in need of help. I find it pathetic. I stop for traffic accidents that I have witnessed to help and it always amazes me how many people just keep driving even when they were right there as it happened.

I feel the same way about people who just ignore an injured animal. Why ignore the poor thing when you have the ability to help it?

Keep it up because people like you make society that much safer and enjoyable.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#244309 - 05/21/07 10:01 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Biff]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

A good guy badge is done for a title and status while a reaction of assistance is a drive to feed the inner need to help some one or something in trouble.

If it is your reaction to stop and say, "That man needs help! I have to do something." Then I would say your actions were done on an inner desire. But if you say, "Someone is in trouble. If I walked away would people think less of me and if I help him would people think of me as a hero?", then that is basing your actions on the opinions of others. That is the difference between the two mentalities.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#244311 - 05/21/07 10:07 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Isabel23]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

If that man was my grandfather I would sure in hell be thankful a stranger saved him. There is an underlining concept of giving aid to those who can be helped because life is valuable. Then there is the act of "so what" that makes society spineless and pathetic.

Life is too important to just scoff it off and say, “That guy is probably an asshole." Well, in the end you become the asshole.

You are right, Magistra. Satanists value life.

#244313 - 05/21/07 10:20 PM Re: Human nature [Re: LightAngel]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

I have heard the argument that animals don't destroy their environment. I would say animals are not given the opportunity or the technological advances to destroy their environment. However, there is a species of ants that live in the African forest that are known to level acres if left unchallenged by either predators or other ant colonies. Beavers are known to clog streams and a species of starfish are known to destroy the coral reefs that they feed off of.

I feel that animals given their instinct and free roam could very well devastate their environment. Some species are more dominate and territorial than others. Humans are dominate and territorial animals and have advanced to the point of being the top of the food chain.

#244315 - 05/21/07 10:31 PM Nature [Re: Discipline]
Maqlu Offline
CoS Member

I recall a four-part documentary series recently called "Strange Days on Planet Earth". One of the episodes looked at situations where predators were missing and that is indeed exactly what herbivores do when left unchecked.

In Venezuela some dam project produced several smaller islands of rainforest and when it flooded most of the large predators either drowned or fled. A few years later some islands are wastelands while others are headed that way because the herbivore population exploded and they simply ate the place to utter barrenness before they died of starvation. Much as I dearly love iguanas, they were a major source of the problem.

While the situation was not nearly as dire in Yellowstone, there were some scientists baffled by the erosion of riverbeds in recent decades who noticed in old photos the banks were clothed in willow shrubs. They were just starting to figure it out when an unrelated project to reintroduce wolves solved the problem - soon after that, the willows started to make a comeback. No wolves had meant too many elk, which meant the willow shoots were eaten and so the willows disappeared. No willows meant no roots to hold the soil which washed away. The recent footage was lush and beautiful compared to photos from the late 80s.

Edited by Maqlu (05/21/07 10:31 PM)
Edit Reason: Changed the title

#244320 - 05/21/07 10:59 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Good job.

Also, not to detract from what you did, but anyone who wouldn't do this is deserving of an ass kicking. Being a decent human being shouldn't be so extraordinary.

#244323 - 05/21/07 11:35 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Catalyst Offline
Banned

Loc: Atwater, Ohio
You have done good, no matter what the rest are debating about. As was said before, you could have done nothing at all, but you jumpedin and did your thing. Congrats to you, pal,you earned it!

#244326 - 05/21/07 11:58 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Laren Offline

Loc: Australia
Aw, that is fantastic! Great work.

It warmed my heart to read it.

For anyone questioning the mans worthiness of life, try and think of it this way.

If he is deserving of life, noordenzuid did a great thing by prolonging that. Therefore keeping the joy in other peoples lives that this man may bring.

On the other hand, if the man is a right arse and is not deserving of life, noordenzuid prolonged his life and has therefore giving him the greatest opportunity to be thoroughly punished.

Either way, you can't lose on this one.

I am sure the old man never did anything to anyone here (Might be wrong there) So you don't really have a reason to question whether he should live or not.

Besides, noordenzuid was also looking out for himself.
I know if I just stood by while someone was dying right next to me while I have a Senior First Aid Certificate trying to figure out whether they should live or die and the did infact kick the bucket, I'd feel pretty damn rotten and that would be a stain on my conscience for the rest of my life.

I don't need that.

Good on you.

#244328 - 05/22/07 12:13 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Minus]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Originally Posted By: Minus
How do you determine the worth of a human life as that person is choking and unconscious?

I gave this choking man a questionnaire once, and tried to perform a background check, and ultimately decided that he was indeed unworthy. Whatever I asked, the stupid, unhelpful, bastard I just replied, "HHHHURRRRK!" and "HOOOOOOOHHHCHHH!" So, he had it coming.

#244332 - 05/22/07 12:43 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
 Originally Posted By: noordenzuid
I'm sure some of us here may save lives almost every day in the work they do but it is certainly not everyday that I save one just going about my life.

And no Jesus channeling necessary! Well done.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#244340 - 05/22/07 01:11 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
You did the right thing. I've seen too many people turn away from someone in true need as you described. It was just not too long ago I was in a situation where I could have turned away from someone in need, but I didn't. Why? Because I didn't know this person, and he was truely helpless(and hurt very bad). For all I knew he could have been a really swell guy.

It seems alot of people think Satanism is about being nothing but malevolent, yes it's a part of Satanism when justly due to someone, but there's also compassion that comes with Luciferian Enlightenment. Many don't understand this love and joy that is part of Satanism, because they can't break the Religious Deist Ball and Chain(Good and Evil) that's been placed on them.

Don't listen to those who say you only helped him for attention, because those who let compassion die for the truely helpless are the most wretched in my book! I'm sure you'll live forever with that old man for the rest of his days! ;\)
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#244343 - 05/22/07 01:27 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI

It would have really been a hoot if you were wearing a Baphomet medallion that just "happened" to fall out at that moment, for all to see!

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

#244373 - 05/22/07 04:29 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Bloodfire]
Noordenzuid Offline

CoS Member

It would have been indeed! Funnily enough, my medallion has arrived today!

Thank you all for such kind words, that means alot.

Hopefully this has called for some interesting discussion.

HS!

-Albert Camus

#244414 - 05/22/07 10:23 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
leonor Offline

I'm afraid there's more to it than just the money.
Weakness reveals in different ways in the presence of frailty.

People love to pity from above. It's reassuring.
They love tragedy, not only because it thrills them, but because it's someone else's tragedy, not theirs.
Passivity is the only way for them to "make sure" they will not be disrupted by life or death. Else, these unfortunate accidents they never interfere with, are part of their consolation system.
"My life is not that bad, after all".

That's even more obvious, when it comes to old people.

What amazes me is how shallow it all is. How sick.

I always hated that very Christian assumption, our misfortunes are nothing comparing to bigger ones.

It's only logical to weep about the hunger in the world, and leave the old guy to die.

\:>

october1560
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#244426 - 05/22/07 11:16 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: leonor]
LightAngel Offline

Your words make me think about this song.

Fragile - Sting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e33umZlpTIM&mode=related&search=

\:\)

#244446 - 05/22/07 01:07 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
leonor Offline

Nice moment.

Thank you.

october1560

#244525 - 05/22/07 08:35 PM Re: Saved a Life!
Valek Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Non-local
 Originally Posted By: WarlockBloodfire
It would have really been a hoot if you were wearing a Baphomet medallion that just "happened" to fall out at that moment, for all to see!

Probably would have been met with comments about black magics and selling the guy's soul to restore him to life or something.

Seriously though, knowing the herd, they either wouldn't pay attention, would pretend they didn't notice, or would make a big deal out of it.

Would be entertaining to see though.

#244544 - 05/22/07 09:32 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Valek]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Valek
 Originally Posted By: WarlockBloodfire

Seriously though, knowing the herd, they either wouldn't pay attention, would pretend they didn't notice, or would make a big deal out of it.

Would be entertaining to see though.

This is a little off topic, but I have found that when members of the herd see my Baphomet they usually have one of two reactions. There's the "Oh, I like that, it's pretty. Where did you get it?" and then there's the don't notice it at all group. I have had very few people recognize it for anything at all and those were pagans of one sort or another and knew only that it had an inverted pentagram in it.

Really the herd is too involved in their American Idol and shit to notice much of anything.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#244571 - 05/22/07 11:36 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: dragondancer]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

I agree. Most people don't have the slightest clue as to what it meant. I had some friend of a friend scan through my sketch pad once and came upon one of my Baphomets. He said, "Did you get this symbol from the book Dune?" I told him yes, but I do like the Dune series.

#244576 - 05/22/07 11:50 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Discipline]
Valek Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Non-local
I've noticed that often those who see the Baphomet are simply afraid of it for its sinister appearance, and really don't know what it actually relates to.

But oh so useful for Lesser Magic!

#244585 - 05/23/07 12:46 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Vincent Offline
CoS Member

Loc: B.C.
I think you should be proud of helping the old guy. If I were to put myself in the same situation, I know I would be heartbroken to see someone in that condition and want to help them. Unfortunately though, I know it would occour to me that there are possibilities of doing more harm than good in situations like this. I think that in the US particularly, I would be concerned of possibly doing something that would be detrimental in some way and even doing more harm than help. I can see it now - "Passerby being sued for medical malpractice..."

First aid training comes in handy huh?

#244592 - 05/23/07 01:19 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Discipline]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Oh, you and your Kwisatz Haderach mind tricks.

#244594 - 05/23/07 01:37 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: TrojZyr]
Chess Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Chicago, IL USA
 Quote:
Oh, you and your Kwisatz Haderach mind tricks.

Bene Gesserit witch! Enough of your Weirding Way! The Orange Catholic Bible condemns you!

(Which reminds me... congratulations on your new title, you Witch you.)

-Chess

#244597 - 05/23/07 01:51 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: TrojZyr]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

I know, I am have skillful ability to tell people what they want to hear. \:\/

But I was never fond of those witches. I am a Harkonnen afterall.

#244619 - 05/23/07 06:10 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Vincent]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Actually here in the US there is what is known as the "Good Samaritan Act." Basically this says you cannot be sued if you act in good faith to help a person who's life is in danger, as long as you act as anyone else with your ability would have.

In other words, if you stop and perform CPR on someone and end up breaking some ribs, you cannot be sued since others of the same ability would have done the same thing. If, however, you decide the person needs a tracheotomy and you don't have the slightest idea how to do it, you can be sued if you slice the guy's vocal cords and he can never speak again.

I'll bet you were just dying to know all this. Ha!

Hail Satan!

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#244622 - 05/23/07 06:27 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: dragondancer]
Noordenzuid Offline

CoS Member

Well lucky for me I reside in Australia so I don't think such an Act exists but I could be wrong. Lucky for him I did not get to perform the good old cut throat surgery, as much as this would have been right up my alley. My fingers in his mouth were as invasive as it got.

I guess you never really think of the consequences that do not work in your favour especially when you think your actions are totally fine.

I wonder if the loaf of bread ever made it back home with him.

Ah well, so it is done!

HS!

-Albert Camus

#244627 - 05/23/07 07:00 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
I wonder if the loaf of bread ever made it back home with him.

That ungrateful prick didn't even give you his bread?!?

-Ethiopian Proverb

#244631 - 05/23/07 07:33 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Minus]
Noordenzuid Offline

CoS Member

No, he didn't need to. I rewarded myself enough with the street performance.

Although, I don't doubt one of the curious scavengers who flocked to the scene would have claimed it.

HS!

-Albert Camus

#244650 - 05/23/07 10:09 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Discipline]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Oh, and thank you, Chess.

#244667 - 05/23/07 11:34 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: leonor]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: leonor
Nice moment.

Thank you.

october1560

You are welcome, art is the sugar of life......

#244690 - 05/23/07 01:46 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

I guess you never really think of the consequences that do not work in your favour especially when you think your actions are totally fine.

Well, that is the whole point of the "Good Samaritan Act", so that people don't have to stand there debating with themselves whether doing something to save someone's life is going to result in a law suit or not. As long as you do what can be expected to be reasonable for your level of training. You just do it, as you did. \:\)

Hail Satan!

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#244694 - 05/23/07 02:26 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: dragondancer]
Vincent Offline
CoS Member

Loc: B.C.
Actually, it looks like in some jurisdictions, the Good Samaritan law only protects those who have had some medical training. I noticed after looking around a bit that where I live, in BC, citizens have a duty to respond when a child is in danger, which I think makes perfect sense.

#244699 - 05/23/07 02:40 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Valek]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
I would bet a dollar to a donut that anyone who saw it would think it was a pentacle, and not thought twice about it.
Thanks, "Charmed".

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#244800 - 05/23/07 07:58 PM Re: You are a hero! [Re: Nemo]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
This is wonderful news! From experience I know that yes, it does indeed feel good knowing you helped a life continue.

Satanist know that life is precious and not to be wasted.

I have not read all of the responses but I would concur that you are a hero.

What this individual now does with his life is in HIS hands, but you gave him a second chance and those do not come around often.

I hope he understands just what he has been given.

Good show!

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#244826 - 05/23/07 09:29 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Vincent]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Vincent
Actually, it looks like in some jurisdictions, the Good Samaritan law only protects those who have had some medical training. I noticed after looking around a bit that where I live, in BC, citizens have a duty to respond when a child is in danger, which I think makes perfect sense.

Hmmm...I have researched this before and though I haven't looked at the books of each and every state in the US, I am pretty sure most if not all, will protect the average person as well, as long as the care is reasonable. Of course, you can argue about what is reasonable, that is the sticking point.

And just to clarify, it is not that you can't be sued, just that it is difficult to win a suit against someone acting in good faith to save your life.

HS!

EDIT: I just found a website that lists all the states and how the Good Samaritan Act is used as defense in each state. The term "rescuer" here is anyone who rescues someone else, unless it specifically says "trained rescuer".
website
Just in case anyone is interested.

Edited by dragondancer (05/23/07 10:27 PM)

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#244842 - 05/23/07 10:16 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: TrojZyr]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Ha! That was great and cute. Thanks.

#247077 - 06/05/07 03:49 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
bianca Offline

Loc: Right where I should be.

Was quite impressed with myself....

Indeed. Well done.

#247298 - 06/06/07 01:16 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
LightAngel Offline

I like Jack Kevorkian, they call him ''Doctor Death''.. but I call him ''Doctor love''

#247349 - 06/06/07 05:17 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
I like Jack Kevorkian, they call him ''Doctor Death''.. but I call him ''Doctor love''

I thought that was Gene Simmons.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#247392 - 06/06/07 11:56 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: x9x]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: x9x

I thought that was Gene Simmons.

My mind is now creating strange disturbing pictures LOL

#247668 - 06/08/07 08:54 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
WinterGoat Offline

Loc: WA State
I know the feeling. I called an ambulance for someone who had overdosed and passed out on the sidewalk about four years ago. By the time the paramedics arrived, I had gotten all of the information from the man that they would need (type of drugs, how much alcohol was consumed with them, how long ago, such and such)and I was able to very quickly run it down to them. And it's a very good thing I was in such control of the situation because a camera crew from PBS showed up with them. They were doing a documentary on paramedics! So, not only did I save a life, but I was also on TV for the fourth time! (I still need to see about getting a copy of this tape).

Additionally, I have saved two women from being raped and seen three children safely returned to their parents.

HAIL SATAN!

Edited by WinterGoat (06/08/07 09:39 PM)

Albert Schweitzer

They're persecuting what they can't stand to look at in themselves--the truth.

From the song Warlock
by The Electric Hellfire Club

TESLAMAP5

#247669 - 06/08/07 08:57 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: LightAngel]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Oh please do share these strange pictures with Us!

;\)

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#247676 - 06/08/07 09:17 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: dragondancer]
WinterGoat Offline

Loc: WA State
Exactly what I was thinking when I read this post.

Originally Posted By: dragondancer
If, however, you decide the person needs a tracheotomy and you don't have the slightest idea how to do it,

Definitely not a good idea as you could very easily kill the person instead of saving them. However, if you do know how to do this and have already checked that there is otherwise no blockage in the throat then you should by all means perform the trach. All it requires is a knife, some kind of tube, and some tape. Most people I know carry a knife and a pen with them.

Additionaly, I think there should be a law enacted that requires all citizens to take some kind of first aid trainig. I, personally am trained in CPR and infant CPR. I also have had extensive first aid training and am equipped to handle virtually any emergency situation.

OBTW: Anyone who performs a chest compression and does it accurately is going to break some ribs.

HAIL SATAN!

Edited by WinterGoat (06/08/07 09:18 PM)

Albert Schweitzer

They're persecuting what they can't stand to look at in themselves--the truth.

From the song Warlock
by The Electric Hellfire Club

TESLAMAP5

#248359 - 06/13/07 08:40 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Wolfgang Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Australi...
Wow! Fantastic story I didn't mention in my introduction, but I used to be in the Royal Australian Air Force cadets. My friends and I were driving in the middle of the night into Blackwood forest, and someone had moved the road work signs as a joke. Before we knew it, the car rolled three times! :oEverybody was injured in some shape or form. But the adrenalin rush caused me to think on my feet. I kicked open the door, and all four of my friends were able to clamber out. Accept for one. She was in the front passenger seat, and the poor thing had broken her ribs, and suffered a split spinal disk, as we later found out at the hospital. All of my friends were freaking out, so I had no option but to hold it together, and keep her head straight, as I didn't know at that current time how injured she was. Now the problem that faced us, was trying to find help in the middle of the bush! So luckily we were able to find a mobile that still worked. The tale of the phone was funny, as I remember seeing it upside down when the car flipped. It hit the driver in the head, and went out the windscreen, AND STILL SURVIVED! All in all, the local services found us, and we all went to hospital to receive treatment. It was here that I learnt I had broken two of my ribs, and I didn't notice because of the adrenalin! So, that's definitely the first time, I ever came close to death. Now I respect my loved ones even more, and cherish each friend I have, for I know that ones life can be over in a sudden second. And in one small swerve, so much pain and havoc can be caused. I was only 15 at the time. So I am very proud to be alive, and trying to make an impact in this world. Cheers for the post! As it's the only great story I guess I have had the chance to contribute Take care!
Hail Satan!
“Yeah, well, I'm crazy, but I'm not stupid, hopefully. And I think we're all a bit crazy if we do anything that's deviant. I've studied a great deal on deviance and aberrant behavior. Most of the interesting people I've ever met have been deviant in one form or another.”

ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY

"I became a coal minor. I managed to get through the mining exams. They're, eh, not very rigorous. They only ask you one question, 'Who are you?' and I got seventy-five percent on that."

PETER COOK

#250174 - 06/21/07 07:51 AM Re: Saved a Koala :o) [Re: Noordenzuid]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

Good job Noordenzuid

You should be impressed with yourself!

I would like to share my little story from tonight.

I was driving to the shopping centre. The car was low on petrol, and occasionally overheating. I was going to drive one way, but randomly drove a different way on a main road.

I saw the car in the lane next to me suddenly brake, and then a Koala was on the road, and then he was right in front of my car.

I came to a full stop and put my hazard lights on. He was still in front of my car, I got out and he started galloping (it looks like they're galloping when they run) accross to the on-coming traffic. My heart stopped as a four-wheel-drive came towards him.

Nothing I could do. It hit him. It looked like it ran over his head - but not quite - and the fucking bastard just kept driving (I know he saw it!). The Koala was stumbling around. More traffic was coming.

I was wearing a long jacket trenchcoat, the closest thing I have to an expensive coat. I took it off and scooped him off the road.

Feisty bugger came too and didn't want a part of it. I can't imagine how scared he was. I got to the kerb and he slipped out of the jacket and was stumbling around in a dazed state. He was off the road but I couldn't leave him there.

Behind us was full residential area and a main road. Infront was one row of houses, a car park and then the train line. Although he seemed almost unhurt, if I had let him up the closest tree, he would have had to navigate through suburban streets or accross the main road or train line to find a suitable habitat - and his chances would have been slim. There was nowhere safe for him to go from where we were.

Although Koalas are pictured as cute and cuddly, they can be vicious and have really sharp claws and strong jaws. They also sound like pigs (I think).

There I was fumbling with a freaked out koala in my 3 inch heels and a tight denim skirt. I was so scared that he'd break away and dash back onto the road.

Funny that nobody stopped to help, except one guy, who was driving into his driveway just infront of me. Good on you Mark, I wouldn't have been able to get the little guy out of there without your help (poor Mark came away with a bite on his hand too!).

Mark held the Koala so I could drive my car into his driveway, and he brought the Koala to outside his garage. We discussed the situation for a bit. The Koala seemed very active now. There was no blood and he was very keen to go.

Once you catch and calm a Koala they're quite ok for you to pat their soft little heads, which I got to do, and his heart beat was a little calmer. He was looking around, with his little arms sticking out, trying to make a break for it every now and then. But I got to pat his furry little head.

I called my partner as his mum's a vet nurse and they've helped a lot of Koalas. He said that if the Koala seemed fine that I should relocate him, as that's what a vet surgery would do anyway. Checking him in the light there was no blood, no blood from his mouth or anything to show internal injury, and he seemed completely fine now. Lucky little guy.

I held the Koala as Mark got a big box and taped it up for me. We put the Koala in the box, I thanked Mark, and then drove to find a habitat. We're almost out in the sticks where I am, and I drove just far enough to where the rural meets the bushland. Climbing up the trench at the side of the road (still in my heels, girls) I took the box up, and opened it. He stuck his head out, and then he RAN like lighting! Up a tree he went.

The car had started overheating a bit, and smoke was coming out. Petrol was really low, but I made it to the service station, and then to the shopping centre to buy some fishing rods.

It was really nice to help this little guy find the bush again. On a note me and my partner caught and relocated another Koala about a year ago only 800m from that spot. This Koala was stuck on the bridge crossing the train line, and was very lucky.

HAIL SATAN!

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#250336 - 06/22/07 05:18 AM Re: Saved a Koala :o) [Re: Babydoll]
Noordenzuid Offline

CoS Member

Thank you 2faced_babydoll!

What a great story! Sounded like a chaotic time but regardless of the dangerous circumstances you took great initiative to give this poor little koala another chance.

I salute you!

Am disgusted at the ignorance of the driver who hit him!

Again, well done.

HS!

-Albert Camus

#250692 - 06/24/07 03:21 AM Re: Saved a Koala :o) [Re: Noordenzuid]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

Thankyou!

I was thinking about your incident.

Each day the Satanist feels the pride and power of being their own God, but in that moment, you were a GOD to someone else, by bringing them back from the brink of death!

It must have been an amazing experience for you, to truly hold someones' life in your hands.

Well done to you again, and HS!

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#285010 - 11/22/07 01:50 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
Noordenzuid Offline

CoS Member

Although I posted this quite a while back, my story from that day has recently aided me in landing quite the career.

How you may ask?

As part of my day long assessment which included interview, cognitive tests, questions to a scenario, and group tasks, it was also required of me to present a speech to my audience and assessors on basically a time when I have had to help someone of a different cultural background to myself (along with sub questions to touch on).

I stood there with the utmost pride and confidence in delivering my speech and raise my glass to myself for such a fine performance.

How very appropriate to have had such an experience work for my benefit in the future.

HS!

Edited by noordenzuid (11/22/07 01:50 AM)

-Albert Camus

#285081 - 11/22/07 11:46 AM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: Noordenzuid]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Congratulations!

I'm curious. Why did the question pertain to helping someone with a different cultural background? Sounds like some liberal PC bullshit question.

#285207 - 11/22/07 10:23 PM Re: Saved a Life! [Re: HellofallHells]
Noordenzuid Offline

CoS Member

Thank you.

The question pertained to helping someone with a different cultural background because recruitment looked for these attributes in their applicants as they see it being an important factor in the organisation's values.

Sounds like a bullshit question but is quite appropriate when you look at it from an applicant's point of view.

-Albert Camus

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406355 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements