Topic Options
#24434 - 02/04/04 03:06 AM 3, 2, 1, GO
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know i dont have many posts under my belt...

I know that none of you know me at all...

That is why, for now, i will not ask, or TRY for respect. Im here for my own reasons. I came here after a LOOOOOOOOOOONG decision making process: a kind of weighing up of my beliefs.

As it stands im still a beginner, even though ive felt DIFFERENT all my life. I hope i dont waste my time with this endeavour of mine: that endeavour being my sliding back onto a path that resembles me.

Now i need a few tips.

Ive read a few threads from other 'beginners' that ask for assistance in their 'indoctrination' process, if i may call it that.

I know that each individual has their OWN belief structure.

I am curious as to how others practise...

I stand as a 23 y old who is still at home, with parents who have threatened to kick him out for something as small as a OUIJA board.... and who id never tell about my interest in satanism, simply for their well being....

at this stage i know it isnt important to dive straight into the foray, donning ritualistic attire and altars of flesh, but rather to LEARN and CONVERSE satanism into my living process.

so far my (official) knowledge of satanism is limited to the satanic bible. I have been reading up on the subject for a few years and only now am i ready to take the next steps.

so id like a few pointers, a few tips, a few kind words and perhaps some stories of your own....

indulge me..... give me something to think about...

thats if you dont mind.....

#24435 - 02/04/04 03:23 AM Re: 3, 2, 1, GO
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

I think the best tip I can give you is to try and rid yourself of the idea of belief. Satanism is a religion of doubt, not belief. Doubt is your friend. It is the scalpel that allows you to cut through the crap and get to that which works for YOU. Notice that I don't say truth. A Satanist doesn't seek truth. They seek results. All else is fruitless mysticism.

#24436 - 02/04/04 03:41 AM Re: 3, 2, 1, GO [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Doubt is indeed better than belief.....

thinking for yourself.... imperative

after all.... i never would have figured out that santa wasnt real if i didnt have doubt....

as for fruitless mysticism..... well....no.... im too hungry to go there

#24437 - 02/04/04 04:24 AM Re: 3, 2, 1, GO
Sarracenia Offline
CoS Member

I am curious as to how others practise...

I stand as a 23 y old who is still at home, with parents who have threatened to kick him out for something as small as a OUIJA board.... and who id never tell about my interest in satanism, simply for their well being....

If I were you, I would start "practicing" Satanism by moving out.

#24438 - 02/04/04 06:26 AM What
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
exactly is your question?

#24439 - 02/04/04 06:49 AM Re: 3, 2, 1, GO
Captn_Thatch Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 11549'00"W 3714'00"N
Quote:

I have been reading up on the subject for a few years and only now am i ready to take the next steps.

so id like a few pointers, a few tips, a few kind words and perhaps some stories of your own....

Come on, buddy, get with the program.

The Satanic Bible is your "tip". Now do it .

Forum Stats
12216 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406127 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements