Topic Options
#244180 - 05/21/07 07:31 AM Magister Lang's Eihwaz Ring
Eihwaz Offline

Loc: Belgium, Europe
It must be about a month or two ago that it arrived, the most exclusive ring I ever came across with. I saw it, I wanted it.
Now that I'm wearing it, as I do every day, I can see people looking at it, it draws their attention without them knowing anything about it. And maybe that's why it draws their attention in the first place. It's a ring that has mystery all around itself, multiple symbols with each a seperate meaning, counting them together as a powerful magical object.

This is me wearing the masterpiece on my left hand.

#244273 - 05/21/07 05:26 PM Re: Magister Lang's Eihwaz Ring [Re: Eihwaz]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
I'm happy you are enjoying it. That ring is very popular in Belgium for some reason and I thank you for your positive review of it.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#244302 - 05/21/07 09:33 PM Re: Magister Lang's Eihwaz Ring [Re: Eihwaz]
tubalcain Offline

Loc: Ocosingo, Chiapas, Mexico
I agree with you Eihwaz, its a magnificent ring, with a 666 engraving in the inside and it is numbered. Meaningfuly symbolic... great piece! Congratulations Magister Lang!
HS!
"Most people are perfectly content ignoring the shadow that hides behind their eyes. They surround themselves with light, pretending that this can chase away even the darkness they carry within. when these people encounter darkness outside of themselves, they hate it and they run from it because it reminds them of the darkness they are hiding from inside themselves. There is never any reolution or balance for these people, because they refuse to accept that the shadow is even part of them." Michelle Belanger

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious" Carl Jung

"Embracing the darkness is embracing freedom" Corvis Nocturnum

#244478 - 05/22/07 04:16 PM Re: Magister Lang's Eihwaz Ring [Re: Eihwaz]
Lust Offline

The ring looks great, very striking!

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#245959 - 05/29/07 05:48 PM Re: Magister Lang's Eihwaz Ring [Re: Eihwaz]
Lupus_Dei Offline

Loc: New Orleans, LA
I usually do not use words like "excited" to describe myself in a post. However, I can honestly say I was excited to open my package containing my Wolf-hook ring and was not disappointed. It is every bit the Masterpeice I had expected and I am proud to own one. I want to thank Magister Lang for a job well done!

#245970 - 05/29/07 08:22 PM Re: Magister Lang's Eihwaz Ring [Re: Magister_Lang]
Van der Aart Offline

I recieved mine last Friday, and almost asaulted the UPS man when he arrived. HaHa!

It is absolutely wonderful, sir.

Thank You!

I truely appreciate your efforts.

#246051 - 05/30/07 08:42 AM Re: Magister Lang's Eihwaz Ring [Re: Lupus_Dei]
Apophis Offline

Ave,

I agree completely with all of you. It's really a masterpiece !

Congratulations Magister Lang.

Apophis

#248382 - 06/13/07 11:30 AM Re: Magister Lang's Eihwaz Ring [Re: Magister_Lang]
ochsenschaedel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nürnberg, Germany
I wish I could wear one... It looks fantastic.
Unfortunately the Wolfsangel is an illegal symbol in Germany.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. " ...Friedrich Nietzsche

#249485 - 06/18/07 01:09 PM Re: Magister Lang's Eihwaz Ring [Re: ochsenschaedel]
garfield Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Carcosa
Are you sure? As far as I know the legal position is not quite clear. I heard the context is everything. This symbol was used by the "Junge Front" who was banned in 1982. Because this group used the Wolfsangle this symbol was banned too. In political situations the Wolfsangle is illegal. As the emblem for the city "Bornheim" it is legal. Or take a look who works with the Armanen-Futhork (right wing - I know), they use the Gibor Rune today too. If you go to a Skinhead concert, the Wolfsangle is for sure illegal. In other cases take a look what people are around you. I wouldn`t go to a antifascist meeting with a wolfsangle.

#284110 - 11/17/07 08:39 PM Re: Magister Lang's Eihwaz Ring [Re: Magister_Lang]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Magister Lang, I saw the picture of your ring in a post by Magister Ventrue, after the date the post stated it would not be available. Will you be offering it again in future? I would love to wear one opposite my Winged Skull of Ur ring. It appeared, in the picture, to be an exceptional piece.

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12202 Members
73 Forums
43993 Topics
406093 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements