Topic Options
#252813 - 07/02/07 01:28 AM Freemasonry
7Phase1 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Tallahassee, FL
If posted before I appologize as I have searched the forums and found no answer. Have there ever been, or are there currently any active COS members that are also Freemasons? I am looking for a simple yes or no answer from the horses mouth as it were. Thank you in advance!

#252814 - 07/02/07 01:30 AM Re: Freemasonry [Re: 7Phase1]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Yes.

#252815 - 07/02/07 01:30 AM Re: Freemasonry [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
7Phase1 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Tallahassee, FL
Thank you kindly!

#255441 - 07/12/07 12:48 PM Re: Freemasonry [Re: 7Phase1]
tubalcain Offline

Loc: Ocosingo, Chiapas, Mexico
Only moderators and Hierarchy may respond to questions. All others will be deleted.

Edited by LeviathanXIII (07/12/07 12:55 PM)
"Most people are perfectly content ignoring the shadow that hides behind their eyes. They surround themselves with light, pretending that this can chase away even the darkness they carry within. when these people encounter darkness outside of themselves, they hate it and they run from it because it reminds them of the darkness they are hiding from inside themselves. There is never any reolution or balance for these people, because they refuse to accept that the shadow is even part of them." Michelle Belanger

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious" Carl Jung

"Embracing the darkness is embracing freedom" Corvis Nocturnum

#255679 - 07/12/07 08:48 PM Re: Freemasonry [Re: tubalcain]
tubalcain Offline

Loc: Ocosingo, Chiapas, Mexico
Only moderators and Hierarchy may respond to questions. All others will be deleted.
"Most people are perfectly content ignoring the shadow that hides behind their eyes. They surround themselves with light, pretending that this can chase away even the darkness they carry within. when these people encounter darkness outside of themselves, they hate it and they run from it because it reminds them of the darkness they are hiding from inside themselves. There is never any reolution or balance for these people, because they refuse to accept that the shadow is even part of them." Michelle Belanger

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious" Carl Jung

"Embracing the darkness is embracing freedom" Corvis Nocturnum

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements