Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#259276 - 07/24/07 02:49 PM Your best day/moment/memory?
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
I have sat here pondering the things I have done in this life that have made Myself very proud.

I have pondered the days/evenings that were mine and mine alone which gave Me great strength.

I have smiled while typing out this post.

I would have to ask (if it's not too very personal) what was your BEST memory/day/moment/?

For Me?

Well, for Me it may seem quite silly and simple but it is however, what sticks out in My mind the most.

My Niece. She is autistic. I was at the hospital when that tiny life came into the world. I watched, I cried. It was amazing. Goo and all.

Her parents were not very good at communicating with her. I don't really believe they tried that much so, I took it upon Myself to watch her patterns......to see her 'routine' and YES she has a very strict routine!

I found she enjoys music. Something I Myself can relate to.

I always found it frustrating that she could not or/would not speak.

So many times I wanted to have a conversation with her. I knew she was SMART AS HOLY HELL but had no way to express it. She had no way to let it out.

This bothered Me a great deal.

One day...out of the blue......the ice was broken.

I decided to take her out for a ride in the real LOUD orange RoadRunner.

Remember, she doesn't speak.

True story, I got her in the front seat and latched up her safety belt. I had planned to take her for a ride to Borders to buy her a book. (She's SMART) I KNOW she can read. Her parents seemed to be oblivious to this.

In any event, I strapped her in and she looked at Me. Pale blue eyes in a dimming sky...

She SPOKE. Not broken up goo goo bliggidly blag either. SHE SPOKE TO ME.

She said:

"I like your car ***** (My name of course ommited) it's orange and it's LOUD!".

Tears streamed down My face. I was dumbfounded. I KNEW there was someone in there. I KNEW it.

I think.....that was My best day. I have so many, but I never thought being able to communicate with that small silent child were possible and it happened.

She still speaks of My name this day, and I might add is in REGULAR school and thriving.

What....was your best day?

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#259288 - 07/24/07 03:19 PM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: Evil_Eve]
euol Offline
Banned

My BEST day directly followed my WORST day!

So...

I'm a little kiddie (6!), and my mom is about seven months pregnant. In the middle of the night, I heard noises in the living room (1 bedroom apartment, after recent divorce. My sister and I slept in the room, my mother slept on the couch. I love her so much...) and went to investigate.

My mother was about to have a baby. I think it might have been a late miscarriage if I hadn't been there. It was messy and horrible, and she was crying and then saw me. She said, "(Euol), go get (neighbor name), tell her to come over, now."

I was very brave, for a little girl seeing her mother bleeding, possibly to death. I fetched the neighbor quickly, and we drove to the hospital. My mother, along with my new baby sister, nearly died.

Then I got to see the most beautiful and amazing little creature ever, with the tiniest toes and fingers ever. I loved her so much. It fills my heart to bursting just thinking of her when she was that tiny. She nearly died, and managed to make it... just a little butterball of miracle, really.

That was the most beautiful day I can recall, my mother smiling, my sister and I staring at the gorgeous little creature.

#259292 - 07/24/07 03:27 PM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: euol]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

What a lovely moment!

Thank you for sharing. \:\)

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#259297 - 07/24/07 03:40 PM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: Evil_Eve]
EGO MAN Offline
Banned

Loc: Singapore
Congrats to you.

I have seen your post, and i sat down quietly for a few minutes to think, do i have a best day? The answer is no.

Humbly i would say, everyday is my best day. Everyday i try to create the best moment. I love my life. My life in all have been wonderful, beautiful and enjoyable. Life for me now is exciting, there are so many things ahead for me to learn and work towards. Goals in my life which are yet to be accomplished.

Get a good laugh with your friends. Have a great meal. Work hard and earn loads of money. Go travel around the world. So many best moments happening everyday.

Do i sound too fairy tale? Maybe i'm too simple.

Do Not Sacrifice The Superior For The Inferior...

Leave Them to Die...

#259305 - 07/24/07 04:00 PM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: EGO MAN]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Living is a moment. The greatest moment.

Each day I wake up I smile and say HEY, another chance! I'm HERE! Watch out world!

However, some moments are more important to Me than others.

A silly thing I remember from when I was around three years old (yes I can recall events that far back)...

Munchkins! (Dunkin Donuts) made these little donut holes which they named (Munchkins).

I recall, My biological father tying My baby shoes (white in color) and stopping at the Dunkin Donuts.

I would 'hoard' these little treasures and make My parents believe I had in fact, eaten them (when all along I was saving them) thus.......another munchkin for ME!

They finally found out what I was doing and the scam was up but memories.....those were good memories.

I never waste a smile on a good memory.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#259350 - 07/24/07 06:13 PM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: Evil_Eve]
Sigurthr Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.P. of MI, USA
My best day/moment/memory is actually three days long.

It was the spring of 02', just one day after my 16th birthday. I spent much of the day in and out of airports on the long trip from NJ to just inside Michigan's Canadian border. I was stepping off my final plane's stairway when I caught a glimpse of something so wonderful it nearly brought tears to my eyes. I grabbed my bags and proceeded into the airport's terminal with my heart racing. Then it happened; I met my girlfriend and future wife in person for the first time. I was overwhelmed with more joy and happiness than I had ever experienced before. As we embraced each other I felt like I was going to fall over, yet somehow I managed to hold her tightly.

My (now) wife and I had been long-distance dating for nearly 18months at that point and we were very eager to meet one another. We were quite shy despite knowing each other for so long. The long car ride to her family's home where I would be staying for the weekend seemed so short, every moment spent staring into my lover's eyes. Once at her house I was shown my room, and unpacked. Not a single moment was spent from whom I love. After I was unpacked and settled in my love and I went into her room. We sat and talked, held hands, and fell even more in love with each other as the day went by.

The next day I awoke early, went into my love's room, and woke her gently, running my fingers through her hair, caressing her as she awoke fully. I left the room for a minute so she could get dressed, and when she was dressed I was invited back in. The sunlight was shinning into her room from a high window, the beams scattering throughout her room illuminating it. She told me to close the door behind me, and I did. I looked back at her, she moved forward into the sunlight now and from my angle her hair was illuminated brilliantly with the sun peeking through her gorgeous locks. She spoke to me rather soft and timidly "is it ok if I kiss you?". My heart raced, I scrambled to say something but couldn't so I quickly nodded my head as to say "yes!". She walked over to me, it must have been mere milliseconds but it felt so slowly, we closed our eyes and shared out first kiss, our first moment of true passion. It was my first kiss, and the most wonderful moment I have ever known. I knew then I had found heaven on earth. I knew then that I really did love her with all my heart.

We spent the rest of the day in each other's arms, cuddling. It was a wonderful weekend.

That is my fondest memory and most wonderful experience in my life. Four years later we married, making my second happiest moment/day/memory.
"After an inferior man has been taught a doctrine of superiority he will remain as inferior as he was before his lesson. He will merely assume himself to be superior, and attempt to employ his recently learned tactics against his own kind, whom he will then consider his inferiors. With each inferior man enjoying what he considers his unique role, the entire bunch will be reduced to a pack of strutting, foppish, self-centered monkeys gamboling about on an island of ignorance. There they will play their games under the supervision of their keeper, who was and will always be a superior man."
-Magus Anton Szandor LaVey (The Devil's Notebook, "Diabolica")

Undefiled Wisdom
**Formerly known as "Romenadan"**

#259361 - 07/24/07 07:07 PM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: EGO MAN]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Originally Posted By: EGO MAN
Maybe i'm too simple.

Nope. Just GONE!

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#259394 - 07/24/07 08:47 PM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: Evil_Eve]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

That is a very good question, and it got me thinking rather intensely. I have so many wonderful experiences that it is hard to decide. My wedding was excellent but I guess experiencing the birth of my son would be the best. I had never felt so many different emotions or as intense emotion as I felt when my son came out of his Mommy. I was happy because my Mom was there, I was sad because my wife was in so much pain, I was happy because I was able to experience something so exciting and emotional and be by my wife's side! Not to rush anything because I enjoy every minute with my son, but I do know how fast time can go by. I know that the day he graduates or moves out of the house, the day I saw him being born, so helpless and small, shriveled and crying in his faint voice will flash into my mind once again. I relive that moment quite a bit and that is how I can enjoy my son and be in the moment with him.
Oh man, thanks for the topic Eve! you really inspired some thought and emotions in me!

#259428 - 07/24/07 11:45 PM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: Evil_Eve]
FretWolf_X_ Offline

Loc: Wow, I have no idea..help!!
A special moment in my life, was when I was three. I came home from school, and laying on my bed was a little black lab puppy.
When I saw her I was so happy to have a dog, and another addition to the family. On that day we named her sadie, and she took a liking to it, at least I hope she likes it, havent heard her complain yet. Ever since she has lived a fat happy, well loved life. That was a very special time for me.

The dark crow man sits and stares into the oblivion into cold nothingness;
it's snowing in his mind.
He's created himself in his own image. Lust held for him means naught, a knock on the door
brings no smile to his cruel lips;
the welcome in a woman's eyes holds nothing for him.
Alone on his haunches the hair raises on the back of his neck. His dead eyes pierce the night.
As his gaze falls down on the city it fills him the method ascertained, conviction.
He knows what to do and moves to commit the deed.___Lamb Of God

www.burn-the-priest.com
www.lamb-of-god.com
(Hail Satan!)

#259443 - 07/25/07 12:30 AM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: DickSteele]
man_mind Offline
Banned

Right away, hands up, the day my son was born.

"A priest is one who harbors the ill and gives them faith because they fear death and they are weak."

#259449 - 07/25/07 12:43 AM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: man_mind]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

Why are you still here?

#259472 - 07/25/07 09:04 AM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: Evil_Eve]
Dr. De Sade Offline

Wow, Evil Eye...I can't imagine the joy you felt at that moment!

I cannot narrow it down to one best moment...so my top three would be (not in order):

-the birth of my son

-the day I got married (despite the fact the marriage was doomed to disaster...another story...)

-meeting the members of White Zombie in Toronto

#259485 - 07/25/07 09:34 AM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: Evil_Eve]
PDCativou Offline
amusing no one

Loc: California (Temp)
Hands up, my best day, was February 14th. My best moment, cutting the umbilical cord. My best memory, are both written above.

#259489 - 07/25/07 09:50 AM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: PDCativou]
Mr Sam Offline

Loc: Somewhere in the UK.
We know who you are already, .

What happened to sticking to the Art Forum?

#259491 - 07/25/07 09:54 AM Re: Your best day/moment/memory? [Re: Mr Sam]
PDCativou Offline
amusing no one

Loc: California (Temp)
My son. I can't help but brag about him. He is too wonderful.

Sexual relations when producing the finest offspring could be considered art, by some one.

*Laughs*

I know I'm known. It hasn't been kept secret for over 25 years.

Edited by PDCativou (07/25/07 09:55 AM)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406358 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements