Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#262343 - 08/05/07 02:26 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: LuminousMind]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
THEY ARE RULES.
Rules of the Earthó meaning, those are the natural rules every man and woman should follow if he/she wants things to go right for him/her in life.

NOTHING about the Satanic writings should change.
Everything is perfectly well fit.

And again I stress.

Questioning all doctrines means being logical enough to understand what the fuck you are questioning in the first place.

Edit:
OH D'OH!
I'm feeding the monkey.
I'm sorry

#262344 - 08/05/07 02:27 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: LuminousMind]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Someone who registered in 2004 is using your personal picture?!?

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#262345 - 08/05/07 02:30 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: Phineas]
LuminousMind Offline
Banned

Yes Magister that is correct. I already notified the Moderator. That is why I didnt understand at first why Gypsy said that I needed to read my own words and gave me a link.

#262346 - 08/05/07 02:30 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: LuminousMind]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
A Satanist doesnít follow the rules at all. He just acts naturally and uses his common sense.

If he is a real Satanist, his acts will naturally be in accordance with the Satanic rules of Earth, even if he hasnít read them yet.

If a person feels that acting according with the principles of Satanism means forcing himself into a code of conduct thatís not his, then this person is not a Satanist.

#262347 - 08/05/07 02:35 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: The_Lightning]
LuminousMind Offline
Banned

I agree they shouldnt change because they work for alot of people. I must stress again I didnt say I didnt follow any of them. I follow most of them. I just have questions about number 4. But later on if I feel another doesnt work for me then I wont follow that one either. I follow what I feel is right for me. I am being respectful to you I would appreciate the same.

#262348 - 08/05/07 02:37 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: LuminousMind]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Originally Posted By: LuminousMind

If one labels another as to what is "satanic" and what is not "satanic" then that person is confining to that person to and defining that person by their own personal moral code.

Wrong.

If a person who has been a piano maker for 30 years tells you that a particular piano isn't good, would you tell them to mind their own business, who are they to say that? Does their experience and knowledge not count?

Satanists judge. And evolved Satanists who have a Hell of a lot more experience than you do are perfectly qualified to tell you or anyone else what and who is Satanic.

Stratification is a fact of Satanism. Understand this, and you'll have a better idea of why your arguments are superfluous.

#262349 - 08/05/07 02:40 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: LuminousMind]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
 Quote:
If one labels another as to what is "satanic" and what is not "satanic" then that person is confining to that person to and defining that person by their own personal moral code. I would never tell someone what is the left hand path and what is not the left hand path.

Why? Because everyone should get to call themselves whatever they want to call themselves? I want to call myself Don Juan, it ain't gonna make it so.

Anton LaVey was the first to call himself a "Satanist" publically. He reserved the right to define what it meant for someone to call themselves a Satanist, because nobody else had the balls to do it. He defined the concept in The Satanic Bible and other writings. We're all here because we're satisfied with his definition, and we apply it to ourselves. If you don't, then why are you here? Why would you call yourself a Satanist if it's not by his definition?

Quote:
I will also say that I speak my mind on everything without hesitation

Unbidden? You might not care about the Rules of the Earth, but #1 is, I like to think, not just a guideline, but a real rule of etiquette and morality.

#262350 - 08/05/07 02:41 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: LuminousMind]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Probably a bug in the board's image reference? That wasn't Noel's icon last time I looked.

#262351 - 08/05/07 02:42 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: Phineas]
LuminousMind Offline
Banned

The Right Hand Path judges. I thought Satanists were supposed to let other Satanists follow their own path and not pass judgement on what is correct and what is not correct. I feel that if something works for you then let it work for you. Magister if you told me for example that you ate frogs I wouldnt say "what the fuck are you doing!!!!!! You cant do that!! Look at Magister eating frogs what does he/she think shes doing!!" I would simply say to myself hmmm eating frogs huh?? Well its not on my menu but if thats what you want to eat then eat it." If it works for me then let it work for me but do not judge me on the values that I hold true because I will not do that to you. I simply have questions that I struggle with and I want answers from fellow satanists. Ive learned alot already tonight and this is my first night. I don't expect people to agree with me. I simply want to become a better satanist and the only way I feel I can take it to the next level is by having these debates.

#262352 - 08/05/07 02:43 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: LuminousMind]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

No.

Christians also brush their teeth. Am I supposed to be the adversary of that?

#262353 - 08/05/07 02:44 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: LuminousMind]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I believe it is a glitch. Noel has much better taste than to use that avatar.

#262354 - 08/05/07 02:49 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: LuminousMind]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
 Originally Posted By: LuminousMind
Christians judge. Isnt this supposed to be the adversary to that??

Christians eat. Would you starve just to be different?

Satanism is not reverse Christianity.

#262355 - 08/05/07 02:52 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: VictorWolf]
LuminousMind Offline
Banned

see restrictive is how Ive been looking at it.

#262356 - 08/05/07 02:53 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: Phineas]
LuminousMind Offline
Banned

thats just grasping at straws.

#262357 - 08/05/07 02:54 AM Re: 11 Satanic Rules What if you dont follow a rule? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
LuminousMind Offline
Banned

Thanks.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406361 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements