Topic Options
#266603 - 08/22/07 08:54 PM The Ghost 6 Announcement
Warlock Bell Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada (Québec)
I am really proud to announce that The Ghost Issue 6 is finalized and will be sell on The Church of Satan Emporium soon. http://www.cosemporium.com

The Wonderful cover art was done by the very talented artist G.Edwin Taylor who, is now, the main cover artist for The Ghost magazine.

In this Issue, interview with Reverend Bryan Moore who have organized and made THE event 06-06-06 possible. An interview with Reverend Shiva Rodriguez and Reverend Timothy P. Butler, who both discussed about their so many occupations, interests and passion in life. We have a very funny and interesting tag-team interview between artist G. Edwin Taylor and musician Smokey DeVille.

Also, by the always great Magister Sprague, an article in which he remembered An Evening with Dr. LaVey. Finally, Magister Svengali and Discipline Helltower are both offering excellent essay.

The Ghost...It will Haunt You Forever!

Sonny B.

HS!

Thanks to Magister Ventrue who allowed me to post this
Here is the basic “house rule”: When members have conflicting values, they are to go their own way, not wasting energy and time sniping at the members who have selected different methods of applying Satanism to reach personal satisfaction. Quite a simple guideline, we think. However, this is too much to expect from some, usually the ones who never got Satanic Rule of the Earth number 1: “Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.”

Magus Peter H. Gilmore (Rebels Without Cause)

Hail Satan!
Are You One Of Us?
Folding@home Church of Satan
The Devil's Trill
Metal Invaders on Myspace
Radio Free Satan

#266745 - 08/23/07 04:42 PM Re: The Ghost 6 Announcement [Re: Warlock Bell]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: The North
Great news! Each edition is an improvement and I am proud to have been included in issues past.

Good work Sonny!

HS!!!
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#267589 - 08/27/07 10:59 PM Re: The Ghost 6 Announcement [Re: Warlock Bell]
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

Wow, it's rare that I get excited about zines these days.

Damn nice line-up.

I'll be picking up a copy.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#267787 - 08/28/07 04:42 PM Re: The Ghost 6 Announcement [Re: Warlock Bell]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
I am sincerely looking forward to this!

Thank you for the update. \:\)

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#268165 - 08/30/07 07:18 PM Re: The Ghost 6 Announcement [Re: Warlock Bell]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Hail Canada's Satanic Forum!!!
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#268904 - 09/04/07 12:03 AM Re: The Ghost 6 Announcement [Re: Warlock Bell]
TAYLOR Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Wandering in Carcosa
I'm eagerly awaiting to hold it in my hands!

I paint the thrilling.
http://www.taylor9.com/
(High quality prints of my work are now available.)

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements