Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#266980 - 08/24/07 10:35 PM Re: New Generation of Youth [Re: TrojZyr]
yexnip Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: TrojZyr
On the contrary, I think "passionous" is a perfectly cromulent word.

Avatarous is cool too. Now all I need is to come up with the definition....

As for the youth, they always inevitably to find new ways to rebel against the status quo, and that usually involves conforming to an alternative or emerging status quo.

Thank you.. dear! For giving an old wizened man some bash-relief. The insolent will taste my rooten staff. Smiles, everyone, smiles!
'I have been caught into the evil maelstroms of chainsmoking, the metaphoric ladder that picturize my social habits have sunk into a sea of hopeless endeavor.' Written by Espen, beginning of melancholy and the great depression.

#266981 - 08/24/07 11:08 PM Re: New Generation of Youth [Re: yexnip]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Loc: CT
Wow...

I would never.

Im embarrassed for you...wow.

Edited by Fagneto (08/24/07 11:09 PM)
Edit Reason: Bye...
I am forever in the shadow of my crime, and for that I ask for punishment but only of the level I earned. I ask to not be removed from the place I find truth. I have been a very small creature, and have no excuse.

#266983 - 08/24/07 11:17 PM Re: New Generation of Youth [Re: yexnip]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
ďA membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.Ē -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#266986 - 08/24/07 11:43 PM Re: New Generation of Youth [Re: yexnip]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
Making up words willy-nilly will not gain you anything, least of all will it get your point across.

In proper discourse, it is imperative that you utilize an agreed upon language, in this case that would be English.

That is all that anyone is trying to tell you.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a personís faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#266989 - 08/24/07 11:47 PM Re: New Generation of Youth [Re: Fagneto]
yexnip Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: Fagneto
Wow...

I would never.

Im embarrassed for you...wow.

Don't you cry now. I'll pick you up from the garbage bin tomorrow and give you a thrashing.
'I have been caught into the evil maelstroms of chainsmoking, the metaphoric ladder that picturize my social habits have sunk into a sea of hopeless endeavor.' Written by Espen, beginning of melancholy and the great depression.

#266991 - 08/24/07 11:53 PM Re: New Generation of Youth [Re: Poetaster]
yexnip Offline
Banned

I *am* making sense in a nonsensical manner of incoherent babbling.. is this not acceptable enough?

Yes.. the booberry trees.. I knew it.

#266993 - 08/25/07 12:17 AM Re: New Generation of Youth [Re: yexnip]
CatlikeJoe Offline

Loc: Dominican Republic
 Originally Posted By: yexnip
I *am* making sense in a nonsensical manner of incoherent babbling.. is this not acceptable enough?

Attachments
jesus-15469.jpg

Description: Maybe this guy can help you.

#266998 - 08/25/07 01:15 AM Satanism is Underground. [Re: yexnip]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NYC
Most children are exposed to the disease of Christianity from a very young age, through the home and the education systems as well. As a result, the average creature of the herd is not going to question his or her own system of beliefs and will most likely embrace Christianity. Chances are, he or she will then associate with Christian friends, get married to a Christian, and pass the vile infection of Christianity onto his or her own children.

In this day and age, kids and teenagers are not encouraged to really think for themselves and ultimately try to blaze their own paths in life. From what I see, the majority of our youth is all about engaging in the latest fad, going to the newest shopping mall, buying the brand new iPod, checking out the latest fashion trend, etc. Trying to "teach" Satanism to kids of this nature would only lead to you banging your head against a wall. The wall will never move, and you'll be in for a bad headache.

Satanism is, was, and will always be an underground religion. Very few come across it. Even fewer truly agree with or can resonate with it.

#266999 - 08/25/07 01:15 AM Re: New Generation of Youth [Re: yexnip]
Fagneto Offline
The Weakest Link

Loc: CT
No you won't.
I am forever in the shadow of my crime, and for that I ask for punishment but only of the level I earned. I ask to not be removed from the place I find truth. I have been a very small creature, and have no excuse.

#267019 - 08/25/07 06:19 AM Re: New Generation of Youth [Re: Fagneto]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

There was no reason for you to reply to this idiot. Please keep your virtual mouth shut and stop trying to stir up shit. Thank you.
Prevention of Virtue

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406132 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements